Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Writing A Business Proposal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Writing A Business Proposal (454 Views)

Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets / Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing A Business Proposal by betterabia: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
i was requested by my bank to write a proposal for them to finance the acquisition of my company car. i wld like to get some ideas here. thanks
Re: Writing A Business Proposal by osasboy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Is it just a proposal or a Financial forecast to show if you will be able to pay back the loan?.
If it is just a proposal then it is easy, it is just like normal loan request application.
In the proposal state the brand of car and cost and estimated pay back time.then if you have a pro invoice you attach it to the proposal.

(1) (Reply)

Medium And Small Companies Accounting / Top Rated Brands $ Products In Nigeria / Francois Michelin, Head Of Michelin Tyres Dies At 88

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.