Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

5 Wonderful Movies To Look Forward To This April - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Wonderful Movies To Look Forward To This April (524 Views)

Chucky 7, Iron Man 4 And Other Movies To Be Released In 2017 (PHOTOS) / List Of Cool Nigerian Movies To Watch On Netflix / Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Wonderful Movies To Look Forward To This April by akdrealman(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
This month promises to bring more thrills to theaters and ramp up momentum before the mid year film season commences. Below are the top five for this month of April.

Ex Machina

Numerous science fiction movies have handled the muddled topic of counterfeit consciousness. It’s a point that can undoubtedly be misused onscreen, however Ex Machina has in any event a strong chance at making a vital experience for moviegoers. The film denote the directorial introduction of Alex Garland – essayist of 28 Days Later, Sunshine and Dredd – and stars Domhnall Gleeson and Oscar Isaac, months before they’ll impart the screen again in Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens.

The film – which is as of now increasing positive buzz – takes after a youthful software engineer (Gleeson) who gets to be included in a trial including a notable female robot continue reading 5 Wonderful Movies To Look Forward To This April

1 Share

Re: 5 Wonderful Movies To Look Forward To This April by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Meh, I'd download it. Too many types of these movies and I don't want to risk disappointment.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows These? / "DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK A HOBBIT COULD CONTEND WITH THE WILL OF SAURON?" / {video] Checkout Out How To Answer Who Wants To Be A Millionaire LIKE A BOSS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.