Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Power Of ORIJIN If That Was the Truth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Power Of ORIJIN If That Was the Truth (840 Views)

The Fulanization Of Ilorin; The Power Of Curses / The Power Of OBA of Benin And Why He Covers His Mouth / Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of ORIJIN If That Was the Truth by Stancity(m): 5:42am On Apr 08, 2015
The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.

The Outburst, which made waves on
the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country. But in a recent turn of events, the Oba
has issued an apology to the Igbos
and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’

In his statement, he said; “I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry. I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before
the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Meanwhile, Boys in Lagos are planning to protest the Oba’s move to throw all the Orijin into the Lagoon. They have paid a Twitter Trender to trend the Hashtag #DontDrownOurOrijin.

Re: The Power Of ORIJIN If That Was the Truth by Ossaifamous(m): 6:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Lies ... how many igbos Reminisce don cursed
Re: The Power Of ORIJIN If That Was the Truth by Stancity(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ossaifamous:
Lies ... how many igbos Reminisce don cursed
Who is Reminisce
Re: The Power Of ORIJIN If That Was the Truth by Ossaifamous(m): 2:37am On Apr 10, 2015
Stancity:
Who is Reminisce
OK na musician wey de model origin
Re: The Power Of ORIJIN If That Was the Truth by Stancity(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Ossaifamous:

OK na musician wey de model origin
No one knows him in Igbo land.. He's a nobody.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Carnival Night Ends Sour, As Angry Crowd, Artistes Threaten DJ Vicky Lee / Aromolaran Steps Down For Ooni As Osun Monarch's Chair / Wow! See This Village Where It Is An Abomination To Have Doors In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.