Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba (14894 Views)

Paypal Vcc | Virtual Bank Account | BOA VBA |avs Vcc For Paypal|wellfrago Vba / Cheapvccs.com Virtual Bank Account Boa Vba Avs Vcc Paypal Vcc Ebay Vcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 03, 2015
Get dedicated USA VPN at affordable price at http://www.topupgold.com/pages/other-services-8
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
Pls I have a PayPal account which I opened in, Nigeria with Nigerian IP. My problem is that it does not allow me add my Nigerian bank details. Pls can you tell me how I can add my Nigerian bank details or any other way I can withdraw money from the PayPal account. Pls I have been looking for an answer to this question for ages. Thank God I found this thread.
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 03, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
Pls I have a PayPal account which I opened in, Nigeria with Nigerian IP. My problem is that it does not allow me add my Nigerian bank details. Pls can you tell me how I can add my Nigerian bank details or any other way I can withdraw money from the PayPal account. Pls I have been looking for an answer to this question for ages. Thank God I found this thread.

Nigeria PayPal can't receive funds nor withdraw from it. It's all about buy buy buy.

That's why you need to get USA PayPal account.
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by constanttime(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2015
I opened my paypal account last year November with my Nigeria IP, address and linked it to my Zenith bank account here in Nigeria. They called me and my bank for verification purposes. Since then I have been able to login into my Paypal account from Nigeria anytime I want to buy or make payment online through Paypal. The only restriction that we had as Nigerians then was that we could not receive payment into our paypal account but we could payout or make payment via our bank account . The question and then I have now is there a way one can recive payment into his or her paypal account as a Nigeria or is paypal now allowing Nigerians to receive payment into their paypal account?
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by samuelson06(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2015
jenifertaler:
Here is screen shoot for nairaland user

Hello Jennifer,
1. How are your charges like?
2. Can we connect our Nigerian account to your site to withdraw into it? If yes, how long can it take for the money to clear or hit our Nigerian Bank account?
3. How long have you been in business?
4. Where is your physical location?

1 Like

Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 03, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

Nigeria PayPal can't receive funds nor withdraw from it. It's all about buy buy buy.
That's why you need to get USA PayPal account.
oh I see.. guess I wasted my time opening the, Nigerian one. Would follow ur steps and get a US one now. Thanks
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by lifestyle1(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2015
How did this make front page ? shocked
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Teeforeal(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2015
jenifertaler:
i m selling boa vba for instant verification us paypal
how much?
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 03, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
oh I see.. guess I wasted my time opening the, Nigerian one. Would follow ur steps and get a US one now. Thanks

I don't even have a Nigerian PayPal account.

Download and read >> http://www.4lucrativebiz.com/PayPalAccount.pdf
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by babestella: 5:13pm On May 03, 2015
lifestyle1:
How did this make front page ? shocked

Please ask the mods. NL don turn trash I swear. The kind of headline I read sometimes make me wanna question Seun.
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 03, 2015
[size=16pt]everyday by the day i get highly dissapointed in Nairaland.

Just like when nigerians, well meaning nigerians fought for paypal introduction to nigeria because of this nonsense,
and now you see this.

WHY WILL PAYPAL NOW ALLOW NIGERIANS RECEIVE FUNDS WHEN WE STILL PUBLICIZE BACKDOOR DEALINGS LIKE THIS?

I'm ashamed at naijacutee for letting this go to the homepage and at the site owner.

@naijacutee you clearly see the op is advertising his site and services
but you are quick to ban when others for doing same. Do posters now pay mods for homepagetopics?
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 5:27pm On May 03, 2015
But your account can be limited easily with your money lost for life if they find out.
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by islandmoon: 6:00pm On May 03, 2015
thanks for exposing your fraud secret, we now know how to block nigerians from using pay pal and we now have more reason to block nigerians , another evidence to prove that .

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder why MOD moved this to front page. EFCC TAKE NOTE PLEASE, ANTI FRAUD SHOULD ALSO TAKE NOTE
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Mobsync(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2015
jenifertaler:
Hello I am helping to us paypal account holder. Here i am starting thread for verify instantly us paypal without any mobile phone confirmation with boa vba.

Link your bank account

Whether you want to pay for online purchases, send money to a friend, or just maintain a PayPal balance, linking your bank account is a great way to add money to your PayPal account.

To link your bank account:

Go to your Profile, then click Add or Edit Bank Account.
Enter your bank information.

Verification is one our standard security procedures designed to help you reduce risks of potential frauds and other online threats. It enables us to identify that your financial information is in your control, and helps prevent it from accidentally falling into the wrong hands. Plus, once you're verified, the preset sending limit (the maximum amount that you can send or spend using your account) will be removed. In addition, you will be able to withdraw or transfer any money you might have in your PayPal account to your bank account.

One of the ways to verify your PayPal account is by confirming your bank account. Here's how:

Step 1. Initiate bank verification
a.. To initiate bank verification, log in to you PayPal account, go to 'Profile' and click 'Bank Accounts' to add your bank account.

Note: If you've already completed this step or have added a bank account in the past, please click the 'Get verified' link on theOverview page and follow the steps

b. Enter your bank account details and click 'Continue'

Step 2. PayPal will make 2 small deposits in your bank account

a. Review your information and click 'Add Bank Account' to prompt us to initiate the two small deposits to your bank account.

b. Check your bank account in 2-4 business days for the small deposits of less than $1 to appear.
Step 3. Log in to your PayPal account and enter the 2 small amounts

Once the 2 small deposits appear on your bank account, log in to your PayPal account and click the 'Get verified' link of the overview page. Enter the two amounts on the 'Confirm your bank account' page and click 'Confirm'.

Also you can see this video tutorial for live help

https://www.youtube.com/embed/V879w2_Qs1M

Congratulations! You have now completed the bank verification process.

I tried sending you a mail with the email address on your profile but it isn't going. I've sent you a PM request though.
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by mmsen: 6:52pm On May 03, 2015
Virtual visa cards are easy to get, for a price.

Anyone interested, just ask.
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by ochland: 7:02pm On May 03, 2015
I got a babe in the states. After she registered and opened account wit PayPal in the states she has not been able to send money from it but I can send her money from my PayPal to her PayPal. I need assistance
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 03, 2015
Be sure to get your account suspended and be asked to provide your US ID if you have hundreds or thousands of $ in your PayPal account, it happened to me a decade ago. This thread is nothing but thrash.
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2015
Smh
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Edgarated(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2015
I just opened PayPal account last thursday...I used stanbic ibtc master card for that..and they verified my account the next day after the deducted like "365 naira" which they will refund hopefully by tomorrow...they sent me confirmation code which I sent to them through my account profile on their website "www.paypal.com
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by hisenjos: 7:40pm On May 03, 2015
ochland:
I got a babe in the states. After she registered and opened account wit PayPal in the states she has not been able to send money from it but I can send her money from my PayPal to her PayPal. I need assistance

If you need to withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Paypal etc, let us help you exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by toocoded: 8:01pm On May 03, 2015
Not still comfy with this channel for paypal enrollment. ma advice for those interested is to contact their various banks for advice. if theres any unauthorize transaction happens on your account, that means you've simply boarded a one chance cabbie.
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

I don't even have a Nigerian PayPal account.
Download and read >> http://www.4lucrativebiz.com/PayPalAccount.pdf

Thanks for this brother. It pretty much answers all my questions. God bless you plenty!

1 Like

Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by itzWarner(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
jenifertaler:
Hello I am helping to us paypal account holder. Here i am starting thread for verify instantly us paypal without any mobile phone confirmation with boa vba.

Link your bank account

Whether you want to pay for online purchases, send money to a friend, or just maintain a PayPal balance, linking your bank account is a great way to add money to your PayPal account.

Verification is one our standard security procedures designed to help you reduce risks of potential frauds and other online threats. It enables us to identify that your financial information is in your control, and helps prevent it from accidentally falling into the wrong hands. Plus, once you're verified, the preset sending limit (the maximum amount that you can send or spend using your account) will be removed. In addition, you will be able to withdraw or transfer any money you might have in your PayPal account to your bank account.

One of the ways to verify your PayPal account is by confirming your bank account. Here's how:

a.. To initiate bank verification, log in to you PayPal account, go to 'Profile' and click 'Bank Accounts' to add your bank account.

Note: If you've already completed this step or have added a bank account in the past, please click the 'Get verified' link on theOverview page and follow the steps

a. Review your information and click 'Add Bank Account' to prompt us to initiate the two small deposits to your bank account.

b. Check your bank account in 2-4 business days for the small deposits of less than $1 to appear.

Once the 2 small deposits appear on your bank account, log in to your PayPal account and click the 'Get verified' link of the overview page. Enter the two amounts on the 'Confirm your bank account' page and click 'Confirm'.

I need a paypal account but I don't have boa acc,can you help me with it
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Nobody: 1:50am On May 04, 2015
if you are going to use a US paypal, it is either you only spend with US debit card through paypal or you dont keep more than $500 dollars in your account. If you put too much money on your paypal balance, paypal would ask you for verification documents that you cant provide.
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Nobody: 6:41am On May 04, 2015
teeowl:
if you are going to use a US paypal, it is either you only spend with US debit card through paypal or you dont keep more than $500 dollars in your account. If you put too much money on your paypal balance, paypal would ask you for verification documents that you cant provide.

You're right but I disagree.

I keep more than 2k on my account and no verification has been asked, you can buy funds and also sell funds, you don't need any USA card to pay payment. PayPal limiting your account all boils down the source of your funds and how you operate your account.

PayPal also accept Nigerian ID card when followed the procedures on the ebook, I have treated many USA PayPal related issues.

Number one rule is to use a dedicated VPN, check the link containing the ebook I posted above, it covers all the steps and when followed PayPal can't limit your account.

Do have a fulfilled day.
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Piro4rl(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2015
lET'S SEE
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by legalwealth(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2015
I was here...
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by naijainfogalery: 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
nice
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Doubleoo(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2015
jenifertaler:

Link your bank account

Hey, I tried to reach you via the YIM ID in your profile but couldn't get my message delivered. How do I go about the VBA for PayPal?
Re: How To Verify Us Paypal With Boa Vba by Tohpeh(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2015
Send Cheap online sms from Nigeria's No. 1 most preferred sms provider. Buy Sms @1.1k

* free sms applies

www.joyfulsms.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Money As A Digital Marketer In Nigeria / The Best Web-Based Businesses To Start In Nigeria? / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.