Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here (8688 Views)

Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) / EBSU Senate President Dies In An Auto Crash (Graphic Photos) / N.D.A 2016/2017 (68th Regular Course)aspirants Lets Neet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by chukzUd: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2015
ahh Have finally been able to access the Putme result...got 254 in d putme and 248 for jamb..going for HIR buh thinking about changing to Masscom..is dat possible

1 Like

Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by simba1: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2015
chukzUd:
ahh Have finally been able to access the Putme result...got 254 in d putme and 248 for jamb..going for HIR buh thinking about changing to Masscom..is dat possible
na now you want change I been no tell u?
Btw, I doubt u can for now. Ikemsinachi go yarn u wella
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmm. saw two medical aspirant score 273 and 280..will be able to score close to that? fingers crossed but am #hopefull
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2015
kingcity:
hmm. saw two medical aspirant score 273 and 280..will be able to score close to that? fingers crossed but am #hopefull
That is a nice score. The person's hope came from his jamb score. Every year in ebsu, medicine aspirants break record. Congratulations in advance. Dont fail to invite me for ur matric. Welcome to ebsu med sch.
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
That is a nice score. The person's hope came from his jamb score. Every year in ebsu, medicine aspirants break record. Congratulations in advance. Dont fail to invite me for ur matric. Welcome to ebsu med sch.
are u a medical student?
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2015
chukzUd:
Changing to masscom is possible but it will take you a tough time. First, you will go to the department you are admitted to, to get a REJECTION LETTER from them. Secondly, you move to the new department(the h.o.d) you would want to move to and get your ACCEPTANCE LETTER(i.e. if there is any vacancy in dat department). Thirdly, you write a letter to the registrar of the institution laying down your plights why you would wish to join the new department. NB: the letter should be directed to the admission office for endorsement before sending it to the registrar. Finally, wait for your ALTERNATIVE PLACEMENT FORM from the admission office(dat sometimes takes a month or weeks before reaching you, depending on your approach to them). When you get the alternative placement, you then move for your clearance and admission in your new department. Goodluck.
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
sorry u didnt get what I was saying. I mean the two medical students have seen so far, one score 273 and another 280. thee one who had 280 score 269 in jamb. am afraid cos my jamb score is low,219.I need to get 270 and above in post ume to raise my chances. am an indigene though
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
sad mode, score 200, don't understand y I never do well in exams.its being happening since my waec days
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
kingcity:
sorry u didnt get what I was saying. I mean the two medical students have seen so far, one score 273 and another 280. thee one who had 280 score 269 in jamb. am afraid cos my jamb score is low,219.I need to get 270 and above in post ume to raise my chances. am an indigene though
Ok. But have you checked yours? If no, then u need to. Dont be afraid, your score is relatively okay. May friend scored 226 in jamb and scored 274 in her putme. Just check. Goodluck...
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
kingcity:
sad mode, score 200, don't understand y I never do well in exams.its being happening since my waec days
which course
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
which course
medicine. they gave me 33 in biology,did revision and I got 8ques out of 15,how come dey gave 33?
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
kingcity:
medicine. they gave me 33 in biology,did revision and I got 8ques out of 15,how come dey gave 33?
Sometimes p.qs could be deceitful. Some of their answers are wrong. I never relied on some p.qs when i was preparing for mine. I only used ONE TIME SUCCESS IN JAMB. That one has problms too but it is very scanty. For example, one time success told me that HCl has the highest entropy value instead of HF...which was wrong. And that year, d qustion came out and most peole failed it..and so on.
What about your jamb score?
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by chukzUd: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
Changing to masscom is possible but it will take you a tough time. First, you will go to the department you are admitted to, to get a REJECTION LETTER from them. Secondly, you move to the new department(the h.o.d) you would want to move to and get your ACCEPTANCE LETTER(i.e. if there is any vacancy in dat department). Thirdly, you write a letter to the registrar of the institution laying down your plights why you would wish to join the new department. NB: the letter should be directed to the admission office for endorsement before sending it to the registrar. Finally, wait for your ALTERNATIVE PLACEMENT FORM from the admission office(dat sometimes takes a month or weeks before reaching you, depending on your approach to them). When you get the alternative placement, you then move for your clearance and admission in your new department. Goodluck.
Alrite tnkz for d info tho I ain't changing jorr Mind is Sealed up...HIR here I come
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by chukzUd: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
@king datz one tin I hate about diz paper based test crap..sometimes d computer doesn't pick what is shaded and that affects d scores a lot...had almost same experience last year...during jamb got 191 when I knew fully well dat I did beta even calculated n rewrote d exam at home go about 23(sumtin)only t c 43 for English n 53 for crs dat I knew I cudnt have failed more Dan 5 or so....tho Chill sha Na all of us dey enta tho diff campuses buh dsame skul jus chill wink
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by chukzUd: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eng still fall my hand for d Putme diz year sha got 47 buh na crs come boost ham diz time...got 87
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
Sometimes p.qs could be deceitful. Some of their answers are wrong. I never relied on some p.qs when i was preparing for mine. I only used ONE TIME SUCCESS IN JAMB. That one has problms too but it is very scanty. For example, one time success told me that HCl has the highest entropy value instead of HF...which was wrong. And that year, d qustion came out and most peole failed it..and so on.
What about your jamb score?
I told u before . got 219. I didn't follow everything I saw in past question but after I saw my result I had to assume everything in d past question was right and I still got 8.btw that chem question came out and I choose HF
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 29, 2015
chukzUd:
Eng still fall my hand for d Putme diz year sha got 47 buh na crs come boost ham diz time...got 87
got same in eng,chemistry 87.my dad even said it was Impossible for someone to score so high in chem and fail biology
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
chukzUd:
@king datz one tin I hate about diz paper based test crap..sometimes d computer doesn't pick what is shaded and that affects d scores a lot...had almost same experience last year...during jamb got 191 when I knew fully well dat I did beta even calculated n rewrote d exam at home go about 23(sumtin)only t c 43 for English n 53 for crs dat I knew I cudnt have failed more Dan 5 or so....tho Chill sha Na all of us dey enta tho diff campuses buh dsame skul jus chill wink
@king, this is just a perfect answer. I was also a victim of this. Those that did predgree at ebsu scored very high in the predegree exams. Why? Cos their exam was cbt. Rumors also has it that after this yr, ebsu will move to cbt. Lets still praying. Too early to give up on ur admission dis yr.
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
@king, this is just a perfect answer. I was also a victim of this. Those that did predgree at ebsu scored very high in the predegree exams. Why? Cos their exam was cbt. Rumors also has it that after this yr, ebsu will move to cbt. Lets still praying. Too early to give up on ur admission dis yr.
not giving up o. still praying for medicine,anything is possible grin
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
kingcity:
not giving up o. still praying for medicine,anything is possible grin
better
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
better
are u a medical student ?
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2015
kingcity:
are u a medical student ?
Yes.
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Ebsu cutoff marks released: Department of medicine and surgery is 240. Nurs. Sc., Medlab is 220. Law is 240. Logon to ebsu website to get more of them. Happy matric in advance.
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
Yes.
which level are u
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2015
kingcity:
which level are u
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
can I get ur digit? talking about the cut off, do I still have hope?
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by chukzUd: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
what's HIR cutoff can't find d departmental cutoff in dier site
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
kingcity:
can I get ur digit? talking about the cut off, do I still have hope?
That is it my brother. Here's my digits: 08036632884
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
chukzUd:
what's HIR cutoff can't find d departmental cutoff in dier site
i am busy now. I will get back to u later. If i try to forget, plz u can remind me. Good night.
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
That is it my brother. Here's my digits: 08036632884
i will send a msg on whatapp soon.. Somebody said the cut off for nursing is 190, how true is it
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by chukzUd: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Ikemsinachi:
i am busy now. I will get back to u later. If i try to forget, plz u can remind me. Good night.
later found it in dier website...its 180 or so
Re: Great EBSU Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Ikemsinachi(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2015
kingcity:
i will send a msg on whatapp soon.. Somebody said the cut off for nursing is 190, how true is it
Ok, no p. i saw 220. Just try to navigate through ebsu website.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primary 3 Quantitative Reasoning Question Only For Gurus / Getting Full Funding For Your Studies Abroad. Prospective International Students / List Of Low Tuition Universities In Australia With Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.