Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

(photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ (1922 Views)

Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos.. / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ by talentarena(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2015
(photo)PASTOR arrested for using his manhood to ‘cast out demons.

A pastor in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, Greatness Tapfunma, has been arrested for raping a 16-year-old girl after he purportedly assaulted her sexually, claiming he was casting out demons from her, reports Zimnews..

Tapfuma, the General Overseer and Founder of Kingdom Rulers International Church, has been charged for rape and sexual battery at the Western Commonage Magistrate Court.
The prosecutor, Mufaro Mageza, told the court that in October last year, Tapfuma proposed love to the victim who was a member of his church, but was turned down.
During the same month, Tapfuma invited the girl to his Cowdray Park house and told her of a 'prophecy' claiming her family was being attacked by demons and needed cleansing.
He allegedly told the victim that part of the cleansing would involve her sleeping with him.
The girl narrated how the man of God raped her in court:
"He told me that if I did not sleep with him, my father was going to die and I be turned into a Satanist. That day, he locked me in his house and had sex with me three times, claiming he was casting out the evil spirits from me."
Last year, it was reported that the same pastor was acquitted of rape charges after two members of his church accused him of sexually abusing them.
It was alleged that he raped the women aged 25 and 22 respectively, after inviting them to his house for prayers.

http://talentarenaafrica.com/2015/04/08/photopastor-arrested-for-using-his-manhood-to-cast-out-demons/

Re: (photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2015
what kind of rubbish is this piko??
Fake pastors everywhere! na so the thing dey scratch u?? mtchew.
He should cast out demons in jail.
Re: (photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2015
so things like this still happen
Re: (photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ by Fabdedon(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
what kind of rubbish is this piko??
Fake pastors everywhere! na so the thing dey scratch u?? mtchew.
He should cast out demons in jail.
beautiful blog you got there..is it actually yours?
Re: (photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Fabdedon:
beautiful blog you got there..is it actually yours?
thankksssss dear! yes, its mine cheesy
Re: (photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ by Fabdedon(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thankksssss dear! yes, its mine cheesy
Yah yah, work harder it has a bright future..
Re: (photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ by emmysoftyou: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2015
The man is a sex addict,he is curing himself rather than curing the girl spiritually..
Is funny though but na lubbish o..

Pastor: madam I want to cure yu now.
Girl: ok pastor go ahead and cure me cos I need it.
Pastor:hmm,ok come to my house by tomorrow by this time..
The girl go mumu go na,since they tot pastors re like angel..

God help us anyway..
Re: (photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Fabdedon:
Yah yah, work harder it has a bright future..
thanks.
Re: (photo)pastor Arrested For Using His Manhood To ‘cast Out Demons’ by Mprex(f): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
his anus wil be used for casting out demons in the prison undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Young Man Who Jumped From 6-storey Building Survived. See His New Photos / Two Old Men Caught "Doing It" Behind The Trash Can In Public / Malawian Minister’s Sex Tape Allegedly Leaked By Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.