Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Which Is The Best Option? Plz Decide - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Is The Best Option? Plz Decide (653 Views)

What Best Option For HND Graduate? 100,200 Or 300 Level In D University / What Are The Career Option For Biochemistry Graduate / Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Option? Plz Decide by kuzee(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Nairalanders I hail
I have been having alot of thought on some certain things.
but I just wanta pick this two option as for the moment, maybe you got enough dough in your hand even though you are working in an establishment or self employed, the issue now is rather than keeping your dough in the bank use it for something profitable..

now which is the best option to you..I am already establishing a ware house ********Setting up a Storey building for house rent or plaza and establishing a Car wash centre at different locations... which do you think is more profitable?
Re: Which Is The Best Option? Plz Decide by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
I think it should be the house rent/plaza thingy.

How many pple take their cars to car wash? You dnt have gateman or a son?

Unless, if it's in jand then i'm not sure again grin
Re: Which Is The Best Option? Plz Decide by kuzee(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tandullceblog:
I think it should be the house rent/plaza thingy.

How many pple take their cars to car wash? You dnt have gateman or a son?

Unless, if it's in jand then i'm not sure again grin
often times I do take my car for a wash,what I notice is the location,where I wash my car, more than a 20 cars do take their wash there, to sum it all,charges ranges from N500 and the above depend..by the way am not married till in my 20's grin wink
a plaza or house rent is just in one location so that why am kinda obfuscated
Re: Which Is The Best Option? Plz Decide by CrazyMan(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
I'm sure that you know that building a house in Nigeria today most especially in a town is quite expensive. As for the warehouse, that's also a good idea, but it requires a huge capital as well.

If you intend to start with very little capital, then car wash is your best option. All you need is a space to rent in a very good location (bus stop preferably) and you're in business. In Onitsha most car wash operators make between 6-10k daily, reason is that they locate their business (car wash) close to transportation companies, so there will always be customers come rain come shine. I believe if you do the same for yours you'll have cause to smile.

Good luck.
Re: Which Is The Best Option? Plz Decide by kuzee(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
CrazyMan:
I'm sure that you know that building a house in Nigeria today most especially in a town is quite expensive. As for the warehouse, that's also a good idea, but it requires a huge capital as well.

If you intend to start with very little capital, then car wash is your best option. All you need is a space to rent in a very good location (bus stop preferably) and you're in business. In Onitsha most car wash operators make between 6-10k daily, reason is that they locate their business (car wash) close to transportation companies, so there will always be customers come rain come shine. I believe if you do the same for yours you'll have cause to smile.

Good luck.
that nice brother, thanks for contribution, actually I already said am establishing a ware house,will finish soon..i was just wondering instead of using 25milla to build a house or rather establishing car wash centres at different locations ,so which could be more profitable?
you have given me the right answed brov..guess car wash rocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Accept A 70% Pay Cut? / 5 Billionaire Habits That Can Make You Richer / c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.