Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

5 Business Advice Every Successful Entrepreneur Deliberately Follow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Business Advice Every Successful Entrepreneur Deliberately Follow (364 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Business Advice Every Successful Entrepreneur Deliberately Follow by solutionfort: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
If you notice these days it seems like there’s more business advice popping up on shelves than there are people being born. Approximately 15,000 new business advice comes up every hour.

Every TOM and JERRY can give you advice on how to make your business a success. Some works while some are just flop.

Few days back I had a meeting with old time friend who want to buy my product. The Dude’s name is Kenneth. In the course of bargaining for price, he started giving me advice and criticism at the same time about my business.

Here’s some of the things he said….

“Chime you are making money from several online business ( Web design, mobile marketing, information marketing, blogging, etc). You are just doing everything yourself. You have to work as a team, me too I know some of this online stuff, we can be working as a team….not for you to be doing everything. As for me, what am planning is to empower youths in the street, I will buy some of this packages for making money online and give to every young person in the street. That’s the way to attract God’s blessing.”

Well everyone is entitled to his own thinking and action.

Over times I have learn that successful people build bridges that let them cross to higher level of success with the negative or positive criticism people throw at them. You just have to filter the right seed from the chaff.

However, studies shows that the best business advice tend to show up year after year.

Here's the link to the 5 business advice I promised;
http://www.vitalischime.com/5-pieces-of-business-advice-every-successful-people-deliberately-follow/

(1) (Reply)

Airconditioners For A Small Hall / ‘empire’ Season 2 , Ne-yo To Write Music / I See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.