Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba (101018 Views)

Nigeria Historical Facts: Who Are The Egbas?? / Culture And Historical Background Of Kabba People Of Kogi State / A Brief Historical Origin Of Ibillo Community In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by Waspy(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2015
Texcoco:
[b] This is historical revisionism at best....we all saw what happened.The Marabout,Shiek Alimi was sent for to look after the spiritual needs of Hausas and Nupe Muslims,these muslims make up the entire cavalry wing of Alaafin's army, based in frontier town Illorin.Afonja in cahoots with Alimi exploited these elite horsemen to his military advantage against his master afterwhich Alimi keen to oversee an Islamic Emirate and spark a jihad conspired with his son Abubabkr to strangle Afonja(in his palace) thus taking not only control of the area but also the souls of the indigenes....these converted indigenes were the cannon fodder with which a jihad sprang out and nearly swept SW Nigeria.....It was only halted by disagreement amongst the muslim forces as to the formula of sharin yoruba war slaves and booty,the very forested area south of Illorin which made it impossible to lead a cavalry charge as it was in the flat Savanaah range of North central Nigeria and concerted efforts by rival pagan yoruba chiefs to fight a common enemy..........Town after town fell to these Jihadists until there was talk of touching the Quran inside the Atlantic this not only increased their fervour but made them undergo severe hardships. Alas they had no answer to the environment,the tse-tse flies which infected and killed off their horses with trypanosomiasis(sleeping sickness)..without which they were unable to sweep and put to flight pagan yoruba armies.Some jihadists made good infantry men but not all could fight on the ground,so after a military defeat borne from low morale and homesickness, a general call was sounded out for retreat and consolidation thus Illorin carved out yorubaland including environs of present day Kogi state up to Idah to the east and Aladja in present day Northern Benin Republic to the west became an Islamic Emirate...[/b]
Igbos.....studying YORUBA history since 1900. Una no go graduate I swear. grin

5 Likes

Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by Dragonking: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

You deserve the insult for being a nuisance..you are exactly what I called you - a moronic bigot that doesn't want to see beyond his bigotry
even the link you've been peddling didn't say fulani conquered ilorin
So where do u get ur nonsense from?

Don't bother threatening me, refraining yourself from bigotry will do just fine

You are very foolish for not using ur common sense. Who is threatening this mofo sef.? I was simply advising u since u can think on ur own. If u want to pass a message pass it and stop being an eediot here.. Everybody saw I was just pulling strings but since u can't comprehend then keep on playing the fo0l I will help you with the music..Eedioot.
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by Dragonking: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Harzan:
Unna still dey here... I hail ooh.
@ dragonking
When d stage is set make we grow balls, wage war to overthrow. I gonna let you know, make u come be the front runner!
Vicky, mzteemarh, et all..... unna do well.
Good night!

if you can pay the right fee I will help you claim back ya land. grin
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by segunoyegab(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Hun! this article should go beyond ds level. coz its an enlghtment. by d way, Yoruba should be careful, otherwise ...

1 Like

Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2015
When the present emir dies, yorubas will invade ilorin and install an oba there. Watch for part b.
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by omonnakoda: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

It's happening in the North
Smaller ethnicities are being taken over by Hausa language
That's why the North is more firm and united

The middle belt is in trouble, but whether they like it or not their language and culture isn't as strong as the big guns like Hausa, so it's likely small groups get taken over and assimilated into the larger body but rewriting their history is not an issue, it would likely be about forgetting their earlier history without need to rewrite..that's how civilizations and nations are made not by merging people forcefully
Nigeria is a mess because there's no dominant culture, language and no common historically ties
We must remain logical.Assuming we accept the proposition that Nigeria is a mess why must we accept your explanation. In other words you are saying any country where there is a dominant culture would NOT be a mess or any country where there is no dominant culture would be a mess.Neither is true and that assertion is as logical as saying Nigeria is a mess because we eat plantain. That is an emotional rather than an analytical claim.
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by VickyRotex(f): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2015
eleko1:
cheesy Shey U. Nor dey hia pipu kal Haji Kolawole Kebe Kwara or Woteva?.Omo Kwara/gambari tongue grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

sad embarassed undecided angry
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by ogiste(f): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Alimi died in the war of jihad and abdusalam killed afonja due to the fact that he believes he has something to do with oyo ile. And secondly ibadan never dominated ijesa akoko and ekiti it was when they want to expand their territory Ogendengbe Agbogungboro lead the war for the ekiti's that's why the war was called ekiti parapo war and they named it has kiriji due to sound of machine guns. That one of the strongest of war in Nigeria to know more visit university of ilorin yoruba dept my 08038362663 be careful fake histories
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

People calling Yorubas cowards!
ok
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by debedebe(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2015
great
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Wow wow wow, how I love history. I'm quite enlightened this morning .

1 Like

Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by omonnakoda: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
ogiste:
Alimi died in the war of jihad and abdusalam killed afonja due to the fact that he believes he has something to do with oyo ile. And secondly ibadan never dominated ijesa akoko and ekiti it was when they want to expand their territory Ogendengbe Agbogungboro lead the war for the ekiti's that's why the war was called ekiti parapo war and they named it has kiriji due to sound of machine guns. That one of the strongest of war in Nigeria to know more visit university of ilorin yoruba dept my 08038362663 be careful fake histories
War of JIHAD? Really ?There was a war of Jihad in Ilorin? Can you enlighten us about this
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by NigerMan1: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

Lmao won ti gbe tuntun de
Itsekiri are Yoruba speakers, I can relate with the language
They have linguistic and ancestral ties with Ijebu

A non-Yoruba teaching us our history..ok go on...write a book while you at it
I don't know why Yoruba keep giving you people headache..all u bigots

macof - sorry bro. Yoruba is giving who headache?
That's way above the topic here. Why must you claim the ancestral lineage of another tribe?

The issue here you responded is about Itsekiri - not Yoruba.

Itsekiris are ancestrally Benin - the language, culture, kingship etc are Benin formation.

You talked about Ijebu as if Ijebu were ever a force to reckon with in the olden days? The land known today as Itsekiri was a mixture of different migrants and Benin slaves: Ijebus, Igalas etc.

That's why they have mixed languages developed over the years including a bit of Yoruba. However over 80% of Itsekiri linguistic is Benin.
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by 9cbaby(f): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy why evullsss Look at my profile pix and tell me if I dressed like that. grin tongue tongue
u both hv green in common
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by NigerMan1: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Waspy:
Igbos.....studying YORUBA history since 1900. Una no go graduate I swear. grin

Waspy - you are making an academic blunder here.

History as a field of study is NOT tribal in nature. In fact is not for the faint hearted. It involves extremely intense research, rigorous investment, propel by huge passion.

That is why most people don't dare it, why most don't know the history of their own fathers but allow to be told all sort of fables and tales about their history.

Now let me ask you Waspy: Is it only Yoruba history you know? Do you know or have idea about Egyptian history? Hausa history? 1st World War? 2nd World War? Arab history? Jewish history? and so on?

So why questioning an Igbo for knowing Yoruba history? Except if you meant to tell me your history is SECRET and not in the open domain.
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by VickyRotex(f): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2015
9cbaby:
u both hv green in common

angry undecided undecided
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by NigerMan1: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Sapphiredamsel:
Wow wow wow, how I love history. I'm quite enlightened this morning .

Sapphiredamsel - be careful what you read here. Most so called histories being bandied about are more often weaved in lies, half truth, deliberate distortions and meant to manipulate minds like you.

The writes in most cases do these to achieve a set goals:
1. To massage tribal ego,
2. To promote tribal superiority,
3. To rubbish other tribe,

At the end, truth is sacrificed!

Sapphiredamsel if you must know, understand and become knowledgeable in any aspect of history, then you must be ready to pay the price yourself.
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by Idyllic: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2015
cirmuell:
It's not Ilorin but other surrounding yoruba speaking towns that want out(offa, igbominas et al). They want a state for themselves in the southwest region in collaboration with the yorubas of Kogi State(Okun people).

1 Like

Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by Idyllic: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2015
anonimi:

The traditional ruler of Ilorin, Emir is fulani, not so

The political leader of the entire Kwara state is Saraki another fulani whose ancestors came from Mali, abi =>

1 Like

Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by Bimpe29: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
It is crystal clear that your so called historical facts are not only false, but unfounded. History may be misrepresented, but can not be distorted as you've done. When going down memory lane, adequate & objective research can not be left out. Hence, d the needful and stop spreading the falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by MrPresident1: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
NigerMan1:

MrPresident1 - this una well-known fallacious Oduduwa story again? And who told you "Oduduwa is also the progenitor of the Bini"? Is that another Yoruba version (latest one now) or you're simply making it up?

Simply to accept events and incidents that happened centuries ago is soooo difficult for you guys. You often find ways to weave fabulous stories to tarnish others history and subtly elevating yours.

Sorry to DISAPPOINT - Oduduwa is NOT the progenitor of the Bini. He was a Bini prince who escaped to Ife. The East you guys are talking about is actually Benin.

LoL. When the time comes for the truth to seep through to you, you will understand. I am tired grin
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by MrPresident1: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
macof:

You deranged man again.

omonnakoda:

Why are we so sure that other Obas are indeed Yoruba.? Once again what does Yoruba mean . People who cling on to that concept have no understanding or a distorted understanding of history . To create empire you gain somethings and you lose others. Genetically I suspect that many people who we know as Yoruba are indeed Tapa or Hausa slave descendants who dissolved into the Oyo empire. The Oyos themselves are distinct from Ekiti and Ijebu. Finally Oduduwa came into Yorubaland from outside established a dynasty and rewrote history. The story of Oduduwa is no different from Alimi if we analyse it properly. Oduduwa was not a indigene.But then who did Oduduwa marry and his children after him. The queen of England is of German ancestry German . This is how kings come about ,they have to lay some claim of superiority of difference

Read Prof's quote. If not for the British, you ekiti slave would not be stalking me about on Nairaland.

Is Ekiti Oduduwa?
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by omonnakoda: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by omonnakoda: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by MrPresident1: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oduduwa's sons are the Obas of Yorubaland. Not all 'Yoruba' are Oduduwa, but all the Obas are, this is why all the Obas trace their lineage to Oduduwa, and their subjects too by extension claim to be children of Oduduwa.

Oduduwa brought civilization from the East, Heaven, to 'Yorubaland'. He conquered and assimilated the aboriginal tribes and made his children their kings. This is akin to how the Fulanis are the Emirs of Hausaland. The Fulani are not Hausa.

It was warfare that drove Oduduwa from his superior civilization in the the East, to regions beyond the rivers of Ethiopia.

Oduduwa is not a single person, Oduduwa is a mass of people who were fleeing warfare where they were coming from, who arrived subdued, subjugated, and civilized the aborigines.

Oduduwa is kinda like an ensign, a standard, an ori of sorts.
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by NigerMan1: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrPresident1:
Oduduwa's sons are the Obas of Yorubaland. Not all 'Yoruba' are Oduduwa, but all the Obas are, this is why all the Obas trace their lineage to Oduduwa, and their subjects claim to be children of Oduduwa.

Oduduwa brought civilization from the East, Heaven, to 'Yorubaland'. He conquered and assimilated the aboriginal tribes and made his children their kings. This is akin to how the Fulanis are the Emirs of Hausaland. The Fulani are not Hausa.

It was warfare that drove Oduduwa from his superior civilization in the the East, to regions beyond the rivers of Ethiopia.

Oduduwa is not a single person, Oduduwa is a mass of people who were fleeing warfare where they were coming from, who arrived subdued, subjugated, and civilized the aborigines.

Oduduwa is kinda like an ensign, a standard, an ori of sorts.

MrPresident1 - I laugh at your story smiley

Please let's continue to strive to DISTINGUISH between tribal fables and scholarly works of history. They are two distinct and far between.

Ask yourself: "Did I really believe this story?"

You may say yes because it gives you a sense of tribal comfort and maybe massage your ego. But if you hear same fables and folktales from another tribe, then your human intelligence will spring up to confront it. Do same to this story you just posted here.

Finally do you know there are more than 12 versions of Oduduwa story in Yorubaland? Some believe he was a woman... some wrote he was a spirit who converted into human... some claimed he came from Arabs... and so on.

I remember in the 70s and 80s the biggest and most accepted story about Oduduwa among Yorubas was that he was the 'Progenitor' of all Yorubas. Now in the last few years, that angle is being rested, giving way to other concocted stories like the one you just posted.

The reason why you guys continue to weave stories upon stories about Oduduwa is to cover up the true identity of Oduduwa; selling political lies that all modern day Yorubas came or originated from the same Oduduwa and source.
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by MrPresident1: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
NigerMan1:

MrPresident1 - I laugh at your story smiley

Please let's continue to strive to DISTINGUISH between tribal fables and scholarly works of history. They are two distinct and far between.

Ask yourself: "Did I really believe this story?"

You may say yes because it gives you a sense of tribal comfort and maybe massage your ego. But if you hear same fables and folktales from another tribe, then your human intelligence will spring up to confront it. Do same to this story you just posted here.

Finally do you know there are more than 12 versions of Oduduwa story in Yorubaland? Some believe he was a woman... some wrote he was a spirit who converted into human... some claimed he came from Arabs... and so on.

I remember in the 70s and 80s the biggest and most accepted story about Oduduwa among Yorubas was that he was the 'Progenitor' of all Yorubas. Now in the last few years, that angle is being rested, giving way to other concocted stories like the one you just posted.

The reason why you guys continue to weave stories upon stories about Oduduwa is to cover up the true identity of Oduduwa; selling political lies that all modern day Yorubas came or originated from the same Oduduwa and source.

The reason the true origins of Oduduwa has not been deciphered until now is because it is as it is written in the Bible. Oduduwa is not a single person, but the code name for a mass of people, the name is like a banner, like a spiritual ensign, not the name of just one person. And as to depiction as a woman, 'Her/She' is used to qualify nations not 'He/Him'.
Note these three premises;

Oduduwa said he came from heaven
Oduduwa said he came from the East
It is warfare that brought Oduduwa to 'Yorubaland'

Premise one
Heaven means rulership and enjoyment.
By Oduduwa saying that he descended from heaven, he meant that he came from a place of enjoyment. Remember all versions agree that he is a prince. see these linked verses;
Deuteronomy 11:21
That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.

Deuteronomy 32:14
Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.

Premise two
Lebanon is the land marker that we can use to identify the land towards the East where Oduduwa said he came from.

Deuteronomy 3:25
I pray thee, let me go over, and see the good land that is beyond Jordan, that goodly mountain, and Lebanon.
Isaiah 33:9
The earth mourneth and languisheth: Lebanon is ashamed and hewn down: Sharon is like a wilderness; and Bashan and Carmel shake off their Lamentations 2:1
How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!
fruits.

Premise three
In 70AD Jerusalem the temple of God was sacked by the forces of Rome, and ancient Hebrews ran into the interiors of Africa, beyond the rivers of Ethiopia.
Lamentations 5:12-15
12 Princes are hanged up by their hand: the faces of elders were not honoured.
13 They took the young men to grind, and the children fell under the wood.

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Not all Yoruba are Oduduwa (hence ancient Hebrews), remember Oduduwa met aborigines on ground when he arrived here; people who had lived here for eons before he arrived. However, the dichotomy between lineage ancient hebrews (Oduduwa) and grafted (aborigines) is destroyed in Christ and everyone can now become the Temple of God.
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by macof(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
MrPresident1:

Read Prof's quote. If not for the British, you ekiti slave would not be stalking me about on Nairaland.

Is Ekiti Oduduwa?

how does his quote agree with u? you deranged people can't have common sense even if you tried

British created nairaland?

that question is so dumb it's like asking "did your father give birth to you"
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by macof(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
NigerMan1:

macof - sorry bro. Yoruba is giving who headache?
That's way above the topic here. Why must you claim the ancestral lineage of another tribe?

The issue here you responded is about Itsekiri - not Yoruba.

Itsekiris are ancestrally Benin - the language, culture, kingship etc are Benin formation.

You talked about Ijebu as if Ijebu were ever a force to reckon with in the olden days? The land known today as Itsekiri was a mixture of different migrants and Benin slaves: Ijebus, Igalas etc.

That's why they have mixed languages developed over the years including a bit of Yoruba. However over 80% of Itsekiri linguistic is Benin.

grin grin says the man who calls the father of his King a myth

Your problem is to diminish the Yoruba, I appreciate your effort, cus if you didn't see glory in Yorubas there won't be anything to try to beat down
It's a compliment you honour me really

True the royal lineage is Bini origin..the people are of Ijebu and received later Igala settlers
That's why you have Ijekiri - Ije kiri - Voyage of wandering about
Like Ijebu - Ije bu - voyage of the deep

Itsekiri ancestors were wandering Ijebu seafarers

stop your bigotry. Even the Itsekiri are now coming out to embrace their Yoruba blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by macof(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bimpe29:
It is crystal clear that your so called historical facts are not only false, but unfounded. History may be misrepresented, but can not be distorted as you've done. When going down memory lane, adequate & objective research can not be left out. Hence, d the needful and stop spreading the falsehood.

Can you point out the falsehoods? The OP still remains the best piece on ilorin on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by macof(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
SurePresident:
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oyo_Empire
www.ihuanedo.ning.com/m/discussion?id=2971192%3ATopic%3A11921
FACTS and FIGURES:
afonja sowed disunity that later led to the fall of the Empire and eventually civil wars among Yoruba. The sown ote ati tembelekun is the only problem of Yorubas now. We shall rule and dominate Africa again, once we destroy this disunity. Oyo Empire is the largest and longest African Empire so far, between 14th to 18th Century. Oyo as the center was only interrupted by sudden unexpected attack sometime around
1535, by the Nupe who then occupied it. However, after a short while, the ever resilient Yorubas Army destroyed them and took their reminants as perpetual slaves till European slave trade started. This served as an eye opener and made Oyo Empire to prepare a mighty military base that started waging wars on all fronts, conquering and taking territories towards the South, Badagry, Dahomey, Togo, etc. Also, taking massive territories up to fuga, Ibilo towards the East during which many more igbo slaves were taken. Also, towards the North, Kwara, Kogi etc. This explains why Yoruba was imposed as the lingual franca of this places, even currently today. They still speak Yoruba in Benin Republic, Togo and other captured areas that have now become independent countries of their own.
Even though Oyo empire did not really capture Benin City, by16th century, the Ewe and Aja states of modern Benin City were paying tribute to Oyo.
Yoruba Unity once put us on top of Africa till the useless son of Judas called afonja betrayed the African greatest Empire that had thousands of Hausa slaves, igbo slaves and slaves from other part of Africa.
Some senseless writers try so hard to downplay the fact that the colossal thousands of Fulani jihadist warriors waging war from Ilorin met their bloody catastrophic Waterloo in a bitter war fought with the great and formidable Yoruba Army at Offa, just before Oshogbo in 1837. The Yoruba Army actually chased the few reminants back to Ilorin with intension to annihilate them but lo, Ilorin had already become much of Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani mixture. Overrunning them, we would have killed too much of our own. Coupled with the fact that the Hausa/Fulanis apologised and sued for peace with a signed treaty never to pass their boundary again, the Yoruba Army returned to Oyo. was the very last time that the They hard the intension of over tuning Yoruba land and islamizing the entire empire.
Yoruba forces, in line with defence arrangement perfected by Yoruba leaders led by Alaafin Atiba, at the new capital,
Agodoyo around 1837.

Some of the classical literatures on Yoruba history related
to the above topic include Iwe Itan Ibadan (History of
Ibadan) by Isaac B. Akinyele (1911), History of the Yorubas
by Samuel Johnson (1921), Iwe Itan Ogbomoso (History of
Ogbomoso) by N.D. Oyerinde (1934), etc. These are some
of the classical works by academic and non academic historians.

Why do you people come up with all this nonsense?

Oyo wasn't the largest or longest running empire
Wiki says Ghana empire was 300-1200

And in size, Mali, Kanem-bornu and Songhai were larger than Oyo

I stopped reading when you said Ewe and Aja are in Benin city...that just made me laugh seriously
Here read this it's a starter
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewe_people
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aja_people
Re: Historical Facts About Ilorin And Kwara Yoruba by MrPresident1: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am not someone you can cyberbully, I will destroy you. You are warned. grin

macof:

how does his quote agree with u? you deranged people can't have common sense even if you tried

British created nairaland?

that question is so dumb it's like asking "did your father give birth to you"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Beautiful Names In Efik/ibibio / Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief / Photos From Wema Bank Old School Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.