Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please (2852 Views)

Ago Lacasera Ago On Trucking Available For Sale / Ago Cooked Available On Trucking / Trucking Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please by gaby(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2006
Hello Fellow nigerians i am posting this to seek advise from you folks.Does anyone here knows anything about trucking business in nigeria (Precisely tippers and tankers)and how lucrative it is because i am really looking to investing in it.Would like to know what the returns are and who the clients could be for such a business besides giving it out to drivers to work on a daily basis and also risks involved as there are obviously no business without risks and also what is the estimated daily returns like, Would appreciate geniune and serious reactions please, tnks peeps and God bless y'all in all your endeavours,
tongue
Re: Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please by yahoo2(m): 2:17am On Sep 08, 2006
Thats a preety cool business, i have a couple of folks that are into Oil transporting, though sometimes the choice of good and honest driver could be scarce, we can talk about it, its a good business, you can reach me on 08023050886 or inspired_men@yahoo.com.
Re: Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please by ALHAJIali(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2006
this is a very good business if only you can control it,if you can have 75% control ok,drivers can kill you with insincerity,but if you can have God fearing drivers and still have good control,fine but if not pls keep your money,am talking from experience
Re: Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please by poske(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2006
Hey not a bad idea, can only work if you are on the ground my suggestion is just buy and sell very good. please can i get a truck in the states for volvo/mac/ e.t.c USD2.5K advice thanks,
Re: Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please by gaby(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2006
poske:

Hey not a bad idea, can only work if you are on the ground my suggestion is just buy and sell very good. please can i get a truck in the states for volvo/mac/ e.t.c USD2.5K advice thanks,

Tnks for your suggestion, what does ur 2.5kUS
Re: Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please by gaby(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2006
poske:

Tnks for your suggestion, what does ur 2.5kUS MEAN PLS??And bout the idea of selling i have 5 trucks presently in nigeria different models, iveco,mercedes and scania how much would say like a mercedes 6/6 ur reaction will be appreciated ,
Re: Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please by poske(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2006
yes i meant 2,500 united states dollars (USD2.5K) is there a good truck at that price. Okay we can sell your trucks for you so you get your money back.

If you like i can construct a forcast for you and you will see that in the next 3 years you may not cover your expenses because of logistics and repairs.

But who am i to say all the best smiley
Re: Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please by gaby(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2006
poske:

yes i meant 2,500 united states dollars (USD2.5K) is there a good truck at that price. Okay we can sell your trucks for you so you get your money back.

If you like i can construct a forcast for you and you will see that in the next 3 years you may not cover your expenses because of logistics and repairs.

But who am i to say all the best smiley
Well tnks for your comments, but im so sorry the only thing you can get with that amount 2,500 dollars are just 2 tires , the cheapest of my trucks cost at least 20,000 Euros, so you can do the calcualtion on your own

1 Like

Re: Need Serious Advice On Trucking Business In Nigeria Please by Seun(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2007

(1)

We Sell And Refill All Empty Fire Extinguishers Containers. / Sephora In Nigeria! / Voxw For You. N1,000 Free Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.