Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Dropwash - The Next Big Thing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dropwash - The Next Big Thing (760 Views)

Online Business - The Next Big Thing For Nigerians / Investment Partner Needed For The Next Big Thing In Ecommerce Im Nigeria / Dropwash - The Next Big Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dropwash - The Next Big Thing by Chuksab: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

When it comes to the bottom line, application based business (SAS - business model) is yet to get the best of times in this divide, Nigeria, majorly due to the mentality of our people (are used to getting and enjoying paid software/application at little or no cost through our "black market" software market - pirated copies).

Do you know that most Nigerians will prefer uninstalling and re-installing their Whatsapp than pay the yearly subscription, just imagine if the world populace is thinking that way, do you think the company will survive? I guess your answer is same as mine. I trust you have seen those share messages on whatsapp, requesting you forward a message to some number of friends so you can keep on enjoying the service at no cost, lol!

Nevertheless, the above is not the reason for this thread. I have really been thinking of an app based solution that offers a veritable return on investment, leveraging on an existing market plan, profiting from a service based provision business hence the DropWash.

DropWash is a unique unified laundry based service platform, the amazing thing about it is my surefire, effective marketing model (please don't bother thinking out how the systems works - you can hit me for a full load-down if you have got my desired set skills). Numbers is KEY for every business and I have done my home work, well to an extent anyway and have come up with some realistic goals/figures.

A full fledged start-up is pegged at #5.5M, but if I have two-three programmers on board as partners the cost will be down reasonably.

For the first year of operations, Annual Net Profit is pegged at - #18M (all things been equal)

But for subsequent year, we are looking at a monthly Net Profit of #15M for a start.

The amazing things is this, DropWash is not competing with any, at least for now and the business platform is already there, we are only meeting an unmet want seamlessly.

I need an Investor that is IT Savvy and can muster about #3M and two-three seasoned app developer, I would prefer they are based in Lagos so we can have a round-table discuss, review, criticize the idea constructively and chart a course for the project.

I you are interested, kindly send me a mail stating what you are bringing into the fray and why you should be part of the DropWash project.

email: gospelchuksatgmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Dropwash - The Next Big Thing by rexmozee2011: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
tell us what dropwash does please
Re: Dropwash - The Next Big Thing by Chuksab: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
DropWash is a unique unified laundry based service platform, the amazing thing about it is my surefire, effective marketing model (please don't bother thinking out how the systems works - you can hit me for a full load-down if you have got my desired set skills). Numbers is KEY for every business and I have done my home work, well to an extent anyway and have come up with some realistic goals/figures.

A full fledged start-up is pegged at #5.5M, but if I have two-three programmers on board as partners the cost will be down reasonably.

For the first year of operations, Annual Net Profit is pegged at - #18M (all things been equal)

But for subsequent year, we are looking at a monthly Net Profit of #15M for a start.

The amazing things is this, DropWash is not competing with any, at least for now and the business platform is already there, we are only meeting an unmet want seamlessly.

I need an Investor that is IT Savvy and can muster about #3M and two-three seasoned app developer, I would prefer they are based in Lagos so we can have a round-table discuss, review, criticize the idea constructively and chart a course for the project.

I you are interested, kindly send me a mail stating what you are bringing into the fray and why you should be part of the DropWash project.

email: gospelchuksatgmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Dropwash - The Next Big Thing by Chuksab: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please don't just drop your email, do a brief on where you want to come in - an investor, program (please highlight your skill set)

I will make my pick and schedule a meeting for a round table discuss.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! / Better Alternatives To Paypal. / Account Management With MTN - Real Or Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.