Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Joke Of The Day: Akpos In The Bar - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: Akpos In The Bar (986 Views)

Joke Of The Day- Akpos Turned Beer To Orange Juice / Akpos Joke: Akpos In A Chinese Hotel / Joke Of The Day- Akpos And His Funny Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day: Akpos In The Bar by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
A guy walks into a bar and announces that he
can close his eyes and name what kind of
alcohol he is drinking and how old it is, just
by taste and smell.
Akpos who was sitting at bar drinking got
provoked and shouted "Na lie! I bet I can give you a drink that you can't name nor tell how
old it is"
"Is like you don't know me," replies the guy,"
"OK lets bet 10,000 Naira" says Akpos.
The guy accepted.
So Akpos puts a drink on the table. The guy sips it, gags and spits it out. "This
tastes like piss!"
"Yeah thats correct," says Akpos, "now guess
how old I am."

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Checkout And Tag These Police Pictures. Lol! / The Various Yoruba Slaps That Shape A Child. / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.