Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) (2313 Views)

we offer professional graphic design service / Graphics Design Service Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Welcome to ChuksDesign, a company dedicated to provide you with professional, attractive and affordable graphic design for all your advertising and marketing needs.

I’m Innocent, a graphic design coordinator at ChuksDesign. I work with a team of well trained and creative designers. It’s my pleasure to introduce our graphic design expertise to you and pledge our commitment to provide you with a graphic design concept that will boast your chances of marketing your products or services like a genius. Whether design for print or web, we will help you to reach a wider audience and create opportunities to grow your business.

Our Services include:
Print Design: Logo, static banner, flyer, business cards, invitation cards, brochures, calendar, sticker, poster, letterhead, T-shirt designs etc.
Web designs: website header, banner ad, logo, social media cover etc.

Free (promo) Design
We are offering free promo designs for the first five people that will send their request here. The free designs are arranged as follows;
• Business card - 2
• Banner – 1
• Flyer – 1
• Logo – 1
To qualify for this offer, you will provide us with the following;
• Name of your company
• Images or logo – though I can provide a suitable images/logo on a cordial arrangement
• The required text or the description of the text

Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
living2013:

Welcome to ChuksDesign, a company dedicated to provide you with professional, attractive and affordable graphic design for all your advertising and marketing needs.

I’m Innocent, a graphic design coordinator at ChuksDesign. I work with a team of well trained and creative designers. It’s my pleasure to introduce our graphic design expertise to you and pledge our commitment to provide you with a graphic design concept that will boast your chances of marketing your products or services like a genius. Whether design for print or web, we will help you to reach a wider audience and create opportunities to grow your business.

Our Services include:
Print Design: Logo, static banner, flyer, business cards, invitation cards, brochures, calendar, sticker, poster, letterhead, T-shirt designs etc.
Web designs: website header, banner ad, logo, social media cover etc.

Free (promo) Design
We are offering free promo designs for the first five people that will send their request here. The free designs are arranged as follows;
• Business card - 2
• Banner – 1
• Flyer – 1
• Logo – 1
To qualify for this offer, you will provide us with the following;
• Name of your company
• Images or logo – though I can provide a suitable images/logo on a cordial arrangement
• The required text or the description of the text
Is ur company in abj
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
Is ur company in abj

No, is in Lagos
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Contacts
Email: perfectcva2z@gmail.com
GSM: 08063095457
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by Nairalander01: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
I need a logo
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by 234select: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Do you have an online portfolio or website?
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
234select:
Do you have an online portfolio or website?
Our website is on designing process, it will be available soon. U don't need to bother about the online portfolio, that is why am offering the free offer.
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nairalander01:
I need a logo
U are welcome. Just drop the required information and 'll get it done for you
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by Nairalander01: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
living2013:
U are welcome. Just drop the required information and 'll get it done for you
sent you a mail with an attachement
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nairalander01:

sent you a mail with an attachement
Pls can u resend the mail to perfectcva2z@gmail.com. Sorry for the inconvinience
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by 234select: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
living2013:
Our website is on designing process, it will be available soon. U don't need to bother about the online portfolio, that is why am offering the free offer.

Apologies, didn't notice the 'free' part. Fantastic way to get your brand out.
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
234select:

Apologies, didn't notice the 'free' part. Fantastic way to get your brand out.
U are welcome, boss. Try get in touch whenever you need our service
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by ADULTBASE(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lemme try this out:
do you also design banner,i need one urgently pls!
living2013:
U are welcome, boss. Try get in touch whenever you need our service
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Lemme try this out:
do you also design banner,i need one urgently pls!
Ok dear, submit the details of your request to perfectcva2z@gmail.com or call 08063095457
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by ADULTBASE(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
living2013:
Ok dear, submit the details of your request to perfectcva2z@gmail.com or call 08063095457
sent,after reading check dis img again pls
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by ADULTBASE(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sent to the email
living2013:
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Sent to the email
ok, I will get back to you soon
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
ADULTBASE:
sent,after reading check dis img again pls
\

Is the image the banner you are taking about
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by ADULTBASE(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yea bro,you kindly redesign another one for us too or design a logo.Anyone,
living2013:
\

Is the image the banner you are taking about
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Yea bro,you kindly redesign another one for us too or design a logo.Anyone,

ok, but I hope you know that the free service is over
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by ADULTBASE(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nope
living2013:

ok, but I hope you know that the free service is over
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Nope

meaning what?
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by ADULTBASE(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Let's cut dis in3o short,i can't pay sisi. nl is full of scammers and i hate being scammed
living2013:

meaning what?
Re: Graphic Design Service(4 Free Offer) by living2013(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Let's cut dis in3o short,i can't pay sisi. nl is full of scammers and i hate being scammed

It's a pity. The activities of scammers are making it difficult for one to be trusted online, nevertheless, there are several ways of separating wheat from tares. One of the ways is through the profile of the person you are dealing with. If you go through my profile, you can see other services am rendering here, of which many nairalanders have benefited from them with no report of scam. Check my profile very well!

For the avoidance of doubt, I will design the banner and you will pay after delivery. i.e I will design it accurately without including your URL and send it to you. Once you confirm it and like the design, you will then pay. After your payment, I will add your URL and resend it to you. The cost is N1000 for you to test my service, and I can provide you with more than one design with different background/looks.

If you are in agreement with me, get back to me and I will get it done.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Icons From The Bible Depicted As Africans / Free Logo Design (freebie) / Some Mind-blowing Statues That You Need To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.