Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Need A Tour Guide For A Trip To Abeokuta And Ijebu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Tour Guide For A Trip To Abeokuta And Ijebu (967 Views)

These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] / Fatal Accident That Killed Many On Benin-Ijebu Ode Expressway This Morning / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Tour Guide For A Trip To Abeokuta And Ijebu by mrsage(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello,
I'm taking a group of tourists on a tour of Ogun state. We wish to visit the Birikisu Sungbo site in Oke Eri near Ijebu Ode and any other tourist site in Ijebu.

We also wish to explore abeokuta.
If you can assist as a guide or you know someone, i will be very glad.

Pls leave a comment or Check my profile for contact details
Thank you
Re: I Need A Tour Guide For A Trip To Abeokuta And Ijebu by belamour(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2015
I can help with Abeokuta but that will depend on the date if i will be less busy....
Re: I Need A Tour Guide For A Trip To Abeokuta And Ijebu by mrsage(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
belamour:
I can help with Abeokuta but that will depend on the date if i will be less busy....

May 30th. It will be on a saturday. Can i have your contact details pls? Mine is 080-2413- 0609
Re: I Need A Tour Guide For A Trip To Abeokuta And Ijebu by oladunwo(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2015
mrsage:
Hello,
I'm taking a group of tourists on a tour of Ogun state. We wish to visit the Birikisu Sungbo site in Oke Eri near Ijebu Ode and any other tourist site in Ijebu.

We also wish to explore abeokuta.
If you can assist as a guide or you know someone, i will be very glad.

Pls leave a comment or Check my profile for contact details
Thank you
if you have not gotten anyone to guide on your trip to abeokuta on that date, am available to do that . also, i can link you up with someone to help u around ijebu-ode too.
thamks
Re: I Need A Tour Guide For A Trip To Abeokuta And Ijebu by mrsage(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2015
oladunwo:

if you have not gotten anyone to guide on your trip to abeokuta on that date, am available to do that . also, i can link you up with someone to help u around ijebu-ode too.
thamks

How can i get in touch with you?
Re: I Need A Tour Guide For A Trip To Abeokuta And Ijebu by oladunwo(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2015
mrsage:

How can i get in touch with you?
Re: I Need A Tour Guide For A Trip To Abeokuta And Ijebu by Godsonbalo(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2015
If you need help on affordable and a standard hotel in Abeokuta, don't hesitate to contact me on......
Eminence consult and events.

(1) (Reply)

Bestway Transport Ltd Left Passengers Stranded And Others Scrambling To Attach / 5 Luxury Hotels In Nigeria To Visit For The Xmas Holiday / Undergraduate Studies In Norway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.