Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue (2002 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress / Adunni Ade And The Aneke Twins Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s Latest Issue / Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by trendysturvs(f): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ini Edo who recently premiered her latest movie, “While You Slept”. In a very rare interview with Genevieve, the actress sheds more light on her new movie, her recent separation and future plans.

You like?

http:///1CVKxUK

Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by Spaxon(f): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
This Land belongs to me.....
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by prettyjo(f): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by Young03(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nonsense...look @ her ass
make i reserv some of my words 4her

i knw many will quote me wrung bt i don't care
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
look at that ass.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by silverdam(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Its good to be a divorcee ooo.

My advice to married ladies is to divorce their husband and be on the front cover of Genevieve Magazine like Ini Edo.
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
silverdam:
Its good to be a divorcee ooo.

My advice to married ladies is to divorce their husband and be on the front cover of Genevieve Magazine like Ini Edo.
You make no freaking sense.

What do you want her to do? Wear black and sit home all day?
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by Vyolet(f): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
She looks beautiful after all the picture brush.
Good she moved on without allowing african societal pressure bring her down.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by ROZZAYY(f): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2015
she looks hot
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by silverdam(m): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:

Oh, please this is Africa, we value things like that. She's a disgrace to women, i'm sure so many women will emulate her, so many will believe it is good to divorce their husband. It is not acceptable here...

Moreover its not as if her husband do molest her when she was married. Its glaring that she's wayward and she want freedom, a woman bought a house and a car worth millions of naira few weeks after her separation, please do the calculation. As long as i am concerned, all nollywood actresses are wayward, slut, thot, i've mixed with them, i have some as friends. You will be amazed how they live their life, do you think they make their money from acting? Sit down there....

Nollywood is contaminated, i can never allow my child be an actress or actor in nollywood, they live a miserable life, even the married ones. #fact
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by holluwai(m): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Almost!
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 09, 2015
silverdam:
Oh, please this is Africa, we value things like that. She's a disgrace to women, i'm sure so many women will emulate her, so many will believe it is good to divorce their husband. It is not acceptable here...

Moreover its not as if her husband do molest her when she was married. Its glaring that she's wayward and she want freedom, a woman bought a house and a car worth millions of naira few weeks after her separation, please do the calculation. As long as i am concerned, all nollywood actresses are wayward, slut, thot, i've mixed with them, i have some as friends. You will be amazed how they live their life, do you think they make their money from acting? Sit down there....

Nollywood is contaminated, i can never allow my child be an actress or actor in nollywood, they live a miserable life, even the married ones. #fact
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....Yawn.

Africans value things like what? A miserable marriage? A woman should remain married even if she's terribly unhappy because we value things like that right? Some people just don't think before talking. You think any woman want to marry only to divorce? Hell to the no! If it ain't working why force it? Unlike you, some people don't live their life for society, they are not fakers. A woman marriage didn't work for whatever reason best known to them. Now that she's finally back to living her life again, you are here complaining as if na your life. Well news flash it's her life. She can do whatever the fu..ck she wants.

Are you gonna die her death for her? Then why do you want to have so much say in the life she live?
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by silverdam(m): 1:01am On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....Yawn.

Africans value things like what? A miserable marriage? A woman should remain married even if she's terribly unhappy because we value things like that right? Some people just don't think before talking. You think any woman want to marry only to divorce? Hell to the no! If it ain't working why force it? Unlike you, some people don't live their life for society, they are not fakers. A woman marriage didn't work for whatever reason best known to them. Now that she's finally back to living her life again, you are here complaining as if na your life. Well news flash it's her life. She can do whatever the fu..ck she wants.

Are you gonna die her death for her? Then why do you want to have so much say in the life she live?
She's terribly unhappy? Do you live with them? Please can you tell me the reason why she left her husband? Yes its her life, i'm not disputing that, she's not a faker and she's enjoying her life but let me tell you all these are vanity. A woman with no husband won't be respected in the society, she's living her life, she can continue sleeping with different men then, i'm not stopping her. People like you can emulate her for all i care, i don't care about her life. Its so obvious she's living a wayward life, she has no tangible reason for living her marriage, she want freedom to sell her trade. Going through a divorce is heartbreaking in every marriage, it takes time to heal. But in Ini Edo's case, few week after separation she don buy house, buy car, flaunting all of a sudden, isn't that obvious she want freedom and she's wayward. A responsible lady who truly value MARRIAGE won't act that way.

But wait ooo, so if you're unhappy in a marriage now, the best thing is to divorce? Some ladies sef....
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2015
silverdam:
She's terribly unhappy? Do you live with them? Please can you tell me the reason why she left her husband? Yes its her life, i'm not disputing that, she's not a faker and she's enjoying her life but let me tell you all these are vanity. A woman with no husband won't be respected in the society, she's living her life, she can continue sleeping with different men then, i'm not stopping her. People like you can emulate her for all i care, i don't care about her life. Its so obvious she's living a wayward life, she has no tangible reason for living her marriage, she want freedom to sell her trade. Going through a divorce is heartbreaking in every marriage, it takes time to heal. But in Ini Edo's case, few week after separation she don buy house, buy car, flaunting all of a sudden, isn't that obvious she want freedom and she's wayward. A responsible lady who truly value MARRIAGE won't act that way.

But wait ooo, so if you're unhappy in a marriage now, the best thing is to divorce? Some ladies sef....
Guess what? I don't freaking care. It's her life. Why she left is none of my God damn business!
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by silverdam(m): 1:06am On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:

Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 09, 2015
silverdam:

Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by osamaBUSH(m): 2:05am On Apr 09, 2015
WoW!!
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by axortedbabe(f): 6:05am On Apr 09, 2015
*yawns..
Dont break waist tryin to shoot out d hass..
Re: Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's Latest Issue by Mariojane(f): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
fabulous.

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan-my Breasts Are 100 Percent Real / Chika Ike Reveals Real Reasons She’s Running Away From Sex / Majid Michel & Wife To Renew Wedding Vow In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.