Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Househelp Kidnaps Three Young Boys From Their Home (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Househelp Kidnaps Three Young Boys From Their Home (PHOTO) (648 Views)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Kidnaps Three Young Boys From Their Home (PHOTO) by Ibiyomee(f): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Message from a family member of three missing children…
“Our children Aderomola Orekoya, 11 months, Adedamola Orekoya, 4 years and Demola Orekoya, 6 years are missing! The house help only resumed yesterday, took the kids out at 8am this morning and never returned. We 've never known what it means to miss a child until now! What kind of heartless person will do this to a family? Please help us, our hearts are broken, we’ve cried and cried so much, we don’t know what to do anymore. Please if you see these kids kindly call this numbers 08052062117, 09098097935.”

citypeoplenews.com/househelp-kidnaps-three-young-boys-from-their-home-photo/

Re: Househelp Kidnaps Three Young Boys From Their Home (PHOTO) by Beesluv: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Gbese. Cute boys, they will be found by the grace of Jah
Re: Househelp Kidnaps Three Young Boys From Their Home (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is crazy. Those boys must be found, and the maid thrown behind bars for life.
This should make FP.
Re: Househelp Kidnaps Three Young Boys From Their Home (PHOTO) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lovely kids I pray that they are found
Re: Househelp Kidnaps Three Young Boys From Their Home (PHOTO) by kelvin1191(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
The kids will be found. The house help is just being silly.

But wait o!.How is house help now recruited? I tot the parents of the house help are known or some1 that contracted the helper or is it now done like the Warri Wife vacancy?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan Of 200k To Further My Education / Woman Loses Pregnancy To Alleged Rape By Pastor-husband / HELP!! My Friend's Stepfather Wants To Molest Her!!! MUST READ!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.