Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Jobs Are Available For Early Childhood Graduate - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / What Jobs Are Available For Early Childhood Graduate (516 Views)

Study In Europe For B.sc & Masters Degree, Scholarships Are Available!!!!!!!!!!! / Study In Europe For B.sc & Masters Degree, Scholarships Are Available!!!!!!!!!!! / Early DATES Are Available For Your TOEFL Test/exam In Lagos, Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Jobs Are Available For Early Childhood Graduate by HolyHero: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
hello nairalanders

A friend of mine was given admission to study early childhood education in the university... and he don't want to accept the course because that's not the course he applied for ... but I advised him to do it... because he has wasted years sitting at home doing nothing.... He has said one of the reasons he don't want to do it is because he don't know where to work with the certificate...

I would really be happy if anyone could tell me the type of job opportunity that is open for Early childhood education

Thank y'all
Re: What Jobs Are Available For Early Childhood Graduate by luvtoteach(f): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
As an early childhood educator, she can start her own school i.e creche and nursery school. I will advice her to concentrate on the course because is more or less as an enterpreneur or she becomes self employed after graduation without waaitng for any job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Post-utme Past Questions For All Faculties With Detailed Solutions (PDF) / Admission In Ghana / This One Pass Einstein And Isaac Newton Combined Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.