Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Help!!! Missing Children - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Missing Children (58407 Views)

Help !! Missing Child (photo) / Please Help!!!!!! Missing Person, Ikpechika( I.k) Nwana Is Missing / Please Help:missing Children In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by jackymfon: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=girlieTberry post=32508645]I just heard d kids has been found. Thank God for their safety. [/quote

You must be among the kidnappers spreading false rumour, haven't you heard that if they are found it will only be announced on TV ]
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Bimpe29: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
More often than not, hiring of an house maid does more harm than good.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by pickabeau1: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
yomola:
Updates on the Missing Orekoyas

@akeem_amao: They found the missing kids around shagamu.. Thanks everyone @Gidi_Traffic @bukolasaraki http:///5Dv7yNdeVw

https://twitter.com/akeem_amao/status/585915752076730368

which account do we believe now]

Can TayoOrekoya tell us the truth
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Oby1(f): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
May God protect the Kids wherever they are now and may the maid be confused to return the kids.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by boolet: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
rolled:

Someone just resumed work,next thing kids are missing
All u can say from ur gutter is Take care of ur staff?
Hahaha. Are you hungry? Why are you angry?
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks All!!!\=D/ It's just been confirmed that the maid who kidnapped the three kids, Mary Akinloye, a native of Oyo state has just been found in Sagamu. Kids are o.k. Thank You all for your quick responses, calls,bc& dps. May the good Lord continue to preserve our all,but parents should also be EXTRA careful with who we entrust our kids with. Thank You all
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by rolled: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
boolet:

Hahaha. Are you hungry? Why are you angry?
I can't be
I get breakfast and lunch at work.Say something else

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by sexymoma(f): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Esosa Osagiede: DEAR ALL, the missing 3 children have not been found, ( I called her myself so we don't get wrong info=( very sad)I can authoritatively tell u that the 3 siblings were kidnapped from their home in Itire by their nanny and were last seen alighting from a bus going from Yaba to Ikeja....as at 10.30pm last night.
The rumour going round about their discovery in Sagamu is false as it relates to a previous kidnap of a boy and a girl which happened some months back. Please we all need to be vigilant and continue the search for these 3 kids.
By the way, the nanny was gotten from OLX so others, be warned....we pray that the kids will be united with their parents soonest by the Great Grace of God. Amen. Please if you have any useful information regarding their whereabouts, kindly call the police or contact 08052062117.
THANK YOU.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Got this from Fb about an hour ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by heenat: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please the parents should contact the person that linked them to the house help. kai the lady is heartless, not even one she packed the whole three she would have join with parents now
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by melomelo: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Aderomola Orekoya oooooooooo,
Adedamola Orekoya oooooooooo
Demola Orekoya oooooooooo
O ya Holy Ghosttttttttttt.
You have done it before,
Please DO it again,
Locate them now
Find them now
Release them now
Visit their location now
Bring them back home now
IN THE NAME OF JESUS
The parents needs faith now
IT IS DONE. God grace someone will soon call the parents for good news, for news of celebration of finding them IJName Amen
Other NL, pray for this family

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by EagleNest(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Na wa ooo! Evil abounds.
But how manage you allow her to take all your kids out when she's barely 24hours with you.
For me I can't trust people like that.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by boolet: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
rolled:

I can't be
I get breakfast and lunch at work.Say something else
Ok, u r being fed. Then, u need not be angry.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by armadeo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
What's the update. Have they been found?
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by smartmom(f): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=brainbox2014 post=32501291][/quote]

I heard that pic of the maid isnt accurate. Its of another maid who made off with her bosses' 4 million or so
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by smartmom(f): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
sexymoma:
Esosa Osagiede: DEAR ALL, the missing 3 children have not been found, ( I called her myself so we don't get wrong info=( very sad)I can authoritatively tell u that the 3 siblings were kidnapped from their home in Itire by their nanny and were last seen alighting from a bus going from Yaba to Ikeja....as at 10.30pm last night.
The rumour going round about their discovery in Sagamu is false as it relates to a previous kidnap of a boy and a girl which happened some months back. Please we all need to be vigilant and continue the search for these 3 kids.
[b]By the way, the nanny was gotten from OLX
so others, be warned....we pray that the kids will be united with their parents soonest by the Great Grace of God. Amen. Please if you have any useful information regarding their whereabouts, kindly call the police or contact 08052062117.
THANK YOU.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Got this from Fb about an hour ago.[/b]

OLX again thought parents would have learnt!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Emma4Jesu(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
PDP please release these kids we beg you, i think GMB has promise not to prosecute any one, he has forgiven every of their past corruption, But if there are any huge amount of money with you then use it to form small skill initiative, to empower the less prevelage
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by eleko1: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
They are the children of the most High GOD.There shall be NO LOSS.He that keepth them will not sleep/slumber.
TayoOrekoya:
I am an uncle to the Children.This is 7:06 Am

The children have not been found yet.... I am their Uncle...I just spoke to my brother... his wife is crying and wailing at the background..... we haven't found them yet...

The hoodlums are sending messages of them being found so that the heat on them will reduce....please don't broadcast the news of being found via social media. It will be done on television.

Please do not broadcast messages of them being found.

The lady in the picture is also false....the actual picture of the maid will be sent out as soon as we get it.

The heat is getting to them...that why they are doing it.

Help send this to all your friends.... God will reward you.
There's confusion in their camp

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by eleko1: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
They are Kingdom Heritage.They'll release/return them back.
VickyRotex:
Oh my God!!! cry cry

Lovely kids.

I pray they find them sad

#The heart of "Man" is deceitful and above all desperately wicked undecided

Modified: To those quoting me, "Man" in this context used, is generalized. I know the maid is female.
The devil is too small

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by smartmom(f): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Heard the kids sound ok via phone but the kidnappers are asking for ransome
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by dominique(f): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
@Royalroy, TayoOrekoya has been blocked by the bots since morning and we need him on the board to give us accurate information on the situation. Please unban him.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by VickyRotex(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
eleko1:
They are Kingdom Heritage.They'll release/return them back.The devil is too small

Amen... sad

People are still saying they've found them. undecided dont know which to believe

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by RoyalRoy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
dominique:
@Royalroy, TayoOrekoya has been blocked by the bots since morning and we need him on the board to give us accurate information on the situation. Please unban him.

Okay
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by RoyalRoy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
dominique:

Done.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Ron9ja: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Some Family Maltreat Their Relatives,cousin,nieces Who Will Save Them The Stress Of Employin Evil Househelp,intead Of Being Caring Toward Their Relatives And In Return Their Children Will Be Taken Care Of In Their Absence ,they End Up Maltreating And Sending Them(relative) Away On Flimsy Excuses.Oh God Of Mercy,cause The Children To Be Found And In Good Health Ijn.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by eleko1: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
They are indeed found.There shall be no LOSS.
VickyRotex:

Amen... sad

People are still saying they've found them. undecided dont know which to believe
cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by VickyRotex(f): 6:57am On Apr 10, 2015
eleko1:
They are indeed found.There shall be no LOSS. cool

Oh great smiley
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by eleko1: 7:08am On Apr 10, 2015
The tori we are reading so far get K leg.A man told/thank us here yesterday that d kids are found/doing gud but d story is diff in The Punch.
VickyRotex:

Oh great smiley
undecided sad
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Babyrex(f): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2015
They haven't been found, kidnappers demand 15M ransom
https://www.nairaland.com/2247012/orekoyas-update-nanny-demands-n15m
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by VickyRotex(f): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2015
eleko1:
The tori we are reading so far get K leg.A man told/thank us here yesterday that d kids are found/doing gud but d story is diff in The Punch. undecided sad

sad sad yea just read here that they are demanding for #15million. But my question is, lots of people have the parents contact already, what if those that called aint even the kidnappers? Whichever way, I pray the kids are found and okay... undecided
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by dominique(f): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

sad sad yea just read here that they are demanding for #15million. But my question is, lots of people have the parents contact already, what if those that called aint even the kidnappers? Whichever way, I pray the kids are found and okay... undecided

I expect the parents should be sensible enough and demand to speak with the oldest of the boys. It's despicable that someone will want to capitalize on someone else's grief.

Even if the kidnappers called with an hidden number, network operators can bring out the number and the location the line is calling from. The police should have made a headway by now.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by VickyRotex(f): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
dominique:

I expect the parents should be sensible enough and demand to speak with the oldest of the boys. It's despicable that someone will want to capitalize on someone else's grief.

Even if the kidnappers called with an hidden number, network operators can bring out the number and the location the line is calling from. The police should have made a headway by now.

Hmmmm, my dear some people are that heartless. I pray our network operatives make use of that tactics. If it were to be in a developed country, those kids would have been found, the moment the first call was made by the kidnappers they'd trace it. But we hardly take things serious in this country. I hope the kids are found soon, but watch it, if they dont find them, by this time next week, lots of people would forget about it and move on with their lives... We lack consistency in my dear country. embarassed sad
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by blank(f): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hmmmm, my dear some people are that heartless. I pray our network operatives make use of that tactics. If it were to be in a developed country, those kids would have been found, the moment the first call was made by the kidnappers they'd trace it. But we hardly take things serious in this country. I hope the kids are found soon, but watch it, if they dont find them, by this time next week, lots of people would forget about it and move on with their lives... We lack consistency in my dear country. embarassed sad

How will they have been found in developed countries? Don't we still have cases of missing children/people that have never been found? There are also unsolved cases of homicide, armed robbery, rape etc. Don't over-hype abeg.

That being said, we have already started forgetting. I really pity their mum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.