Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

To All Mothers And Fathers...i Love All Of You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To All Mothers And Fathers...i Love All Of You (496 Views)

What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? / Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Mothers And Fathers...i Love All Of You by Iyamar(f): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hi nairaland members, i would like to give you all insight in who a mother is. According to Oxford dictionary a mother is a woman who has given birth to a child. To me a mother is an indispensable person in every person's life.
Without mothers where would we be as a society? it's safe to say that our society would be significantly smaller, colder and more ill-mannered. It's our mothers that teaches us how to nurture and how to love! it's true her guidance that we as individuals learn how to empathetic and sympathetic to those around us. Mothers are self sacrificing it's in their natures.
Mothers never stop the never give a day off. While in the end mothers believe the greatest reward for all they have done is to seeing their children happy. I love my mother very much what about you do you? May God bless our mothers, fathers and you. Love you all. kisses

(1) (Reply)

Househelp Demands N15m For The Release Of Kidnapped Orekoya Boys / What A Guy Wrote To A Systems Analyst - (marriage Software Div); / Maori Baby Names And Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.