Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Do These Naira NOTES Remind You Of? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do These Naira NOTES Remind You Of? (1582 Views)

Photo: This Will Remind You Of Your School Days / When Your Class Rep Wants To Remind Your Lecturer That He Gave An Assignment! / Can Someone Remind Me What We Used To Call This Sweet Back Then? ‬ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do These Naira NOTES Remind You Of? by McDonalds2014(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Lmao, someone here says if you didn’t spend
these notes then you shouldn’t be on the internet.
Lol smh..
For those who spent them, what do they remind
you of? Good old days I guess. I remember we
could use that N10 to buy 7up, buy sweets, buy
biscuits and still have some change left in the
90s. I was pretty young but I can still remember
a little. For people who would want to form and
say Ladun you are old, taaar don’t bring that
‘formness’ here at all, I was born in the 80’s and
yes I spent them. Lol.

Re: What Do These Naira NOTES Remind You Of? by Solobenny(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Lmao!! I remember buying Bread #10 now its 50, i remember buying biscuits for just #5. Thanks for bringing this!!
Re: What Do These Naira NOTES Remind You Of? by galadima77(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2015
remind me of when we had sanity...

i remember buying a crate of eggs for 8 naira and travelling from lagos to kaduna for 60 naira in 1989
Re: What Do These Naira NOTES Remind You Of? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2015
It reminds me of when we had solo coke of #15
Re: What Do These Naira NOTES Remind You Of? by jnrbanks: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
money undecided
Re: What Do These Naira NOTES Remind You Of? by hfinest1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Solobenny:
Lmao!! I remember buying Bread #10 now its 50, i remember buying biscuits for just #5. Thanks for bringing this!!
do u remember banana chewing gum? grin five for five naira.... dat stuff was sweet enh? n remember d quiz questions behind d wrapper...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Scenes Of Natgeo Wild / LMAO!!! Picture Of When You Hear There Is An On-going Gang Robbery / When Dangote Cracks A Dry Joke, But You Need Him To Sign A Cheque(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.