Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Feel Life Was Easier In The 70s As Compare To This Day - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Feel Life Was Easier In The 70s As Compare To This Day (478 Views)

/ I Feel Like Quitting, Pls Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid / I Will Remember This Day: 25/07/2016- A Day Me And My Fiance Had To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Life Was Easier In The 70s As Compare To This Day by Princeojua(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] I was born in the 90s. In the course of my daily living and experiences. I am very much convince, that back in the 70s every thing was much like a platter of gold. it was easy to make it in businesses, academics, and whatever. I am 23years old. I pass out of secondary school when I was 17years old. Before Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) could give me admission, it took me 5years. So finally I got admitted at age 22. meanwhile in the 70s. there was nothing like jamb exams nor post UTME. in the 70s, my Dad got married at age 23. As at then, he was made in terms of wealth and living a luxurious life. But, see me at age 23. I feel ashamed of how things have turn out. imagine having to ask for fee's, rent and pocket money. It pains me to my marrow. Do you agree with me that life was easier in the 70s?.
Re: I Feel Life Was Easier In The 70s As Compare To This Day by witnezHD(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2015
I wish I could back then too, #iamwitnez

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Jobs / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies You Should Be Applying To Work For / Concrete/construction - Quality Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.