Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove (1758 Views)

Massive Jobs Recruitment At Best Western Plus Hotels / Massive Recruitment At Best Western Plus Hotel Ltd (1st Phase) / Best Western Plus Hotel Job Recruitment (26 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by sammer4life(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2015
HI NAIRALANDERS.... FOR THOSE THAT ATTENDED THE PATTERSON DOVE INTERVIEW IN ASABA LAST MONTH, HAVE THE CONTACTED THE SUCCESSFUL ONES?
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by Neroski(f): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2015
its BEST WESTERN not BLUE.i went for the Asaba interview too,i am yet to hear from them.
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by sammer4life(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Best Western..... yeah. my bad
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by ogorsthinner(f): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
went for the interview too, was wonderin whether they ve called some peopl.
lets kip hope and this thread alive
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by Neroski(f): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
sammer4life:
Best Western..... yeah. my bad
hi.please try to edit and put the right one so that its easy for people to search. i called them a week before final elections,they said they are still waiting for elections to be over and orders from their oga.
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by sammer4life(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Neroski post=34518527]
hi.please try to edit and put the right one so that its easy for people to search. i called them a week before final elections,they said they are still waiting for elections to be over and orders from their oga.[/quote OK.
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by sammer4life(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Neroski:

hi.please try to edit and put the right one so that its easy for people to search. i called them a week before final elections,they said they are still waiting for elections to be over and orders from their oga.
I've been trying to edit the headings to no avail. Maybe I will create another thread.
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by Neroski(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2015
sammer4life:
I've been trying to edit the headings to no avail. Maybe I will create another thread.
u dnt need to create another one o.theres no point.just leave it like that or ask the mods for help
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by sammer4life(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
I jst got a call from them now asking me to check my mail. I did, but saw no mail from them. I called them back and I was asked to come down to Asaba for the hardcopy. Getting there, I was presented with the OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT which I read and signed. Who else in my shoe?

1 Like

Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by Neroski(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
sammer4life:
I jst got a call from them now asking me to check my mail. I did, but saw no mail from them. I called them back and I was asked to come down to Asaba for the hardcopy. Getting there, I was presented with the OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT which I read and signed. Who else in my shoe?

you got the call today? abeg i go send you pm now.i have not gotten any call or mail
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by Neroski(f): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2015
ogorsthinner:
went for the interview too, was wonderin whether they ve called some peopl.
lets kip hope and this thread alive
have u been called or mailed?
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by Neroski(f): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2015
sammer4life:
HI NAIRALANDERS.... FOR THOSE THAT ATTENDED THE PATTERSON DOVE INTERVIEW IN ASABA LAST MONTH, HAVE THE CONTACTED THE SUCCESSFUL ONES?

na wa o.to reply person don dey hard u now o.levelz have change!
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by sammer4life(m): 5:03am On Jun 14, 2015
Neroski:

na wa o.to reply person don dey hard u now o.levelz have change!
noooo. I sent you a mail. I didn't want to drop my phone number here. I've been checking my email to see if you have got the mail
Re: Best Western Plus Via Patterson Dove by Neroski(f): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2015
sammer4life:
noooo. I sent you a mail. I didn't want to drop my phone number here. I've been checking my email to see if you have got the mail
seen.tried calling,unreachable,i sent a whatsapp msg!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Work & Live Abroad: Opportunities Abound / FBN Microfinance Bank / More Engineers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.