Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread (5502 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee M5 Mini Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom Z Mini Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2015
unlocking various gooddies and features on phantom z and phantom z mini.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by kellystech(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Following......
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by shaddi(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2015
The issue with the Phantom Z is the camera.... I bought mine the first week it was released.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by Baadal(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Brand new TECNO PHANTOM Z for affordable price with complete accessories intact in the factory box....reach me 07039331553

Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2015
how much u want to sell last
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Do u know all newly purchased phantom z user are entitled to free subscription on etisalat for one year contact me for more info or what's app 07033313652
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by oyewolestephen(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Help I changed my sim but the phone is know asking for protection code have tried all what I know but it doesn't work. Any other solutions please
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2015
oyewolestephen:
Help I changed my sim but the phone is know asking for protection code have tried all what I know but it doesn't work. Any other solutions please

just try to decline that message and proceed.

if their is no changes screen shot it to me.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2015
shaddi:
The issue with the Phantom Z is the camera.... I bought mine the first week it was released.
take it to calcare at Opebi Ikeja
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by shaddi(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2015
abbeyriousbaba:

just try to decline that message and proceed.

if their is no changes screen shot it to me.
hahahaha.... You would flash the phone till 2nd coming of Christ.... It wount work.... You tried changing the imei??
oyewolestephen:
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by shaddi(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
oyewolestephen:
the same thing happened to me bro cry... But I succeeded in fixing mine it took me about 2months
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by funkdr(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
my phantom z mini never allowed me to have a third party launcher as default, what's the solution please?.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
shaddi:
the same thing happened to me bro cry... But I succeeded in fixing mine it took me about 2months

drop ur digit
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
drop ur digit
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
funkdr:
my phantom z mini never allowed me to have a third party launcher as default, what's the solution please?.

drop ur digit
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
shaddi:

drop ur digit
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by oyewolestephen(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
shaddi:
2months!!!! You really tried BTW how did you fix the problem am really worried for now after hard reset
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by funkdr(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
7E2947C5
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by shaddi(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2015
oyewolestephen:
2months!!!! You really tried BTW how did you fix the problem am really worried for now after hard reset
You would loose all your files... I took it to carlcare and it took them that long
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by oyewolestephen(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2015
shaddi:
You would loose all your files... I took it to carlcare and it took them that long
okay. Thanks for your immediate reply
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by shaddi(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2015
oyewolestephen:
okay. Thanks for your immediate reply
Okay. Wish you well
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by rayjackobj: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Happy Sunday to you guys, pls I urgently need a stock recovery image for tecno phantom z. Pls and thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by tonardo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
oyewolestephen:
You activate anti thief on your unknowingly.
The code to unlock it, is sent to a friends phone number that u used in activating it,
i activate it on my babe Z mini. I try to change sim the Z mini sent me sms saying my friends phone may have been stolen that the sim is changed. Except the sim u insert has no airtime.
Try to think the number u used .
Hit like if i help.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by oyewolestephen(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
tonardo:
The code to unlock it, is sent to a friends phone number that u used in activating it,
i activate it on my babe Z mini. I try to change sim the Z mini sent me sms saying my friends phone may have been stolen that the sim is changed. Except the sim u insert has no airtime.
Hit like if i help.
yes I have avast installed on the phone but I didn't enable the app to lock the phone while sim change BTW have formated the phone. The avast suppose to have gone. I just need a solution please
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by tonardo(m): 3:57am On Apr 13, 2015
oyewolestephen:
yes I have avast installed on the phone but I didn't enable the app to lock the phone while sim change BTW have formated the phone. The avast suppose to have gone. I just need a solution please
This is not a third party app. This feature is in the security setting, it makes ur phone more secure or hard to use if stolen.
The feature comes with most high end phone. Or someone activate it with out ur knowledge.
Trust me thats the problem with your phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by tonardo(m): 4:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Try this ;
hold the power and volume down keys until the phone show Tecno, release ur hands then use the volume key to scroll and the power key to select. Try to format it that way. It may work.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by tonardo(m): 4:18am On Apr 13, 2015
oyewolestephen:
this hard reset you used is when ur Frezze and no key is responding. Hard reset can't format ur files.
Hard reset normally comes with phone without removable battery.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by shaddi(m): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2015
tonardo:
Try this ;
hold the power and volume down keys until the phone show Tecno, release ur hands then use the volume key to scroll and the power key to select. Try to format it that way. It may work.
tonardo:
Hit like if i help.
oyewolestephen:
Am sorry to say but that's not what happened to the phone @oyewolestephen must have installed an app to twerk his imei And in the process it went wrong.... Am talking from experience, hard reset is just a waste of time and RAM.... Take it to carlcare center and get annoyed about the phone smiley... They would work on it free of charge
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by tonardo(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2015
shaddi:

Am sorry to say but that's not what happened to the phone @oyewolestephen must have installed an app to twerk his imei And in the process it went wrong.... Am talking from experience, hard reset is just a waste of time and RAM.... Take it to carlcare center and get annoyed about the phone smiley... They would work on it free of charge

Changing of imei can't make the phone to request for password..
Changing of imei can make a phone not to have network signal..
See the screen shot below..

Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 5:24am On Apr 19, 2015
my sim is 1 No more working since Friday night ,pls how can I solve this issue ,urgent reply ,see d screen shot and check out d status bar icon.look see sim ,u will see what am talking abt

Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2015
phantom z mini user should drop their whatsapp number to join colleagues on whatsapp for discussion on various issue concerning our mobile fone
Re: Tecno Phantom Z And Phantom Z Mini Discussion thread by abbeyriousbaba: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
drop ur whatsapp number to join our trend ,ur phone problem will b solve

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With Airtel Operamini Bundle / 20 Great New Features In Android 7.0 Nougat / Google Has Been Recording You. Here's How To Delete The Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.