Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ (1424 Views)

LOGISTICS AND SUPPORT SERVICES «««Upland And Riverine Limited»»» (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Look around you.
Everyone who ever got SUCCESSFULLY RICH didn’t stumble on money on their way home or to work, they actually made it happen shocked shocked shocked
For instance, the street lights you see, roads constructed, bridges, even down to the everyday food-stuff we buy, clothings, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, etc. people in various “world of business” actually makes a huge revenue meeting these various needs.
All because someone somewhere or a group of people deliberately went into the mass distribution of these things and they were able to accumulate revenue from the “pockets” of the consumers, and for you to belong to the above mentioned “CREW”, you need a HUGE sum of moneyshocked shocked shocked
What I’m teaching is a CAPITAL FREE INVESTMENT shocked shocked shocked which will make you belong to the millionaires club in no time (provided YOU DO THE NEEDFUL i.e following my proven steps) shocked
The least number of months for you to actualize the 7-digit income is 3-Months (Remember there’s a GAME PLAN TO IT, so you don’t need to “reinvent the Will”.
Yes!
3-MONTHS (this is even if you are SLUGGISH with it)
You can actually do this in 30-days if you are a sharp Goal-Getter like me or BETTER THAN ME!!!
Cos it can only get better, (I’m not the smartest person you can find, but I tell you it’s rare you find someone who cares to build your SUCCESS, and when you find such opportunity, don’t let it slip)
And how do you actually discern a true opportunity, there’s an African saying that, “any portion that will truly work doesn’t come expensive”.
Here I’m open to a One-on One, Face to Face meeting in which you can ask me all you want and I’m starting with Campuses all around the 36-states of the federation (Nigeria), book an appointment today!
Also, it has been proven that when you follow the precepts of SUCCESSFUL people: do what they do, listen to the kind of contents they listen to, and take ACTION, you can’t but become successful, cos you would have seen their FLAWS and get better at YOURS grin
Subscribe to my teachings today and tell the result from your first week of active practice of these principles!
There’s a training package to this which goes for N3,000 and can be delivered to any part of Nigeria within 24hours of confirmation of payment.
You can as well arrange for a one-on-one pick up from me if I’m in your state on business…
Get my details from my Nairaland signature for direct contact so that you don’t pay to the wrong person…
As they say, “Information is POWER”.
And anyone who thinks knowledge/ Education is expensive, well try Ignorance grin
Your FUTURE is dependent on the number of choices you make now!
Also note, it’s not all about the money that is to be made with this concept otherwise, I would have labeled this training pack for way over N50,000 (You all know the least amount you purchase Ebooks, some of which are not practicable in Nigeria).
And truly, this thing right here is youths friendly, especially young graduates who on a normal day will go through series of job interviews, the trend now is M.Sc, Ph.D, all in the race of job security…
Most Nigerian Youths have been converted to Gamblers (Betting Games, Lotto etc)
What are we all looking for?
To make ends meet…
Today, I introduce to you this great opportunity, cos the STARS ARE LINED UP, and you may not see this kind of opportunity in a life time.
Concepts as these come once in a life time
The only RISK you take is by not giving this OPPORTUNITY a HARD-LOOK shocked shocked shocked
I tell you, this is THE NEXT BIG THING THAT WOULD GO DOWN IN HISTORY shocked shocked shocked
Imagine going back in time and investing in :
Apple (iphone, iPad, iTunes, etc) --------- DAY 1
Microsoft ------------------------------------ DAY 1
Facebook ------------------------------------ DAY 1
Google -------------------------------------- DAY 1
COCA COLA -------------------------------- DAY 1
They told : the Wright Brothers they were never gonna FLY
Steve Jobs (Apple) he was CRAZY
Told Mark Zurkerburg (Facebook) it was never gonna work…
Of course you know how they each turned out grin grin grin
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS THAT NEXT BIG THING AND YOU ARE PRIVILEGED TO HEAR IT 1ST HAND…
Bottom line is, there are three different kinds of people in this World:
People that make things HAPPEN
Watch things HAPPEN
and people that go, WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED shocked shocked shocked
You are one of them, make the right decision to change your story and that of Generations unborn.
Kenneth saying,
Have a wonderful rest of your day grin

Dear Nairaland Moderators, I beg of you, do not delete this post, cos there are 10 free packages for the first people to grab, with that, they can come around to tell all other readers how true this is.
You guys are doing a great job though, but consider my offer for the 10 while making your decision.
Thanks

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Join the room as discussion is on and freebies mouth watering shocked shocked cool
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by DeeWan: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by scarplanet(m): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2015
As much as I am interested, dropping my phone number here is just not an option. There should be other ways to get everyone together
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well you can as well inbox me through kentonado@gmail.com
thanks and do have a wonderful weekend
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wonderful and mind blowing ideas!Keep them coming cool
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
cool shocked
What are you waiting for, join the trend. ...
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Hello, house, good morning.
Let's do it agains today grin
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Good morning, it's a beautiful day again
The decisions you make today, determines your tomorrow.
be wise to change your Paradigm today.
Have a wonderful week ahead cool

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Your phone in hand is it an Asset or Liability? ?
Good morning cool

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ideas are all popping up each second in my head, and you're privileged to be with the right team...I guess you will also like to take a look at this right here...

https://www.nairaland.com/2275270/million-dollar-idea

Do have yourself a nice rest of the day

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by bajugbajug(m): 2:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 3:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Seen shocked
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hope U are having a great weekend grin

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2015
Good morning all. 
Check out your inbox as all mails have been sent.Have a wonderful week ahead  cool

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2015
Good morning,
Happy Worker's Day grin
Quote for the day. ...

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2015
Good morning, hope you're having a great weekend cool
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2015
Good evening, what a wonderful weekend, well like I say, it's not all about the partying now but the thoughts of what you and I will be doing in the next 10, 20, 30 years of our lives
Think over this and have a beautiful week ahead cool

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2015
Good morning shocked

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2015
Good morning and happy weekend cool
Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2015
Good morning all and it's a pleasure to serve.
Keep your comments coming, and keep racking up the brains for something Big shocked
Have a wonderful day

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2015
Hope you all are having a great day.
Mid day quote...

Re: Create A New Fun And Lifestyle and Make Money $$$ by Pharmb(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 / Diatomite For Sale / AGO Tank Farm Delivery Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.