Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 (1427 Views)

Loaded Vessel Of One Million Barrels Of BLCO Urgently Needed / Loaded Vessel Of 2million Barrel Bonny Light Crude Oil Available / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by jhayluz: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
I HAVE SELLERS WITH LOADED VESSELS IN COTOUNU AND NIGERIA
JUST CALL JIDE ON 07026795808 OR 08131244776
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yalo: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
i have serious buyer ready to give mt799 where do we start i hope the vessel is still at Cotonou we can finish in to working days so how do we start cal 08093627676 or mail me lawaladoyalo@gmail.com thank you
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yeye4live(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2012
yalo: i have serious buyer ready to give mt799 where do we start i hope the vessel is still at Cotonou we can finish in to working days so how do we start cal 08093627676 or mail me lawaladoyalo@gmail.com thank you

My broda I wil advise u 4get dis jayus guy,he s a criminal,who wil load a vesel n park it in d port,do u kno how much is paid on securin d vesel n charges 4space daily to d port autority,dis guy s just a criminal out here 2defraud pplE b ware oooooh
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by jhayluz: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
Check the date fool.....u soo dumb.....the people in the business understands when u say u have a loaded vesel which simply meand a buyer has failed to perform and wen dat happens are they suppose to pour it into the sea or pour it in ur mouth or quickly look for anoda buyer to perform....come to school and let me train ur light empty brain if u want to know about my business.

Mumu let me train u since u are jobless, call me so I can give u a job.
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yeye4live(m): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2012
jahyus which seler wil sell his product witout bank gurantee haba,y nt give up n stop dis crime,419 does nt pay naa, try get a job abeg even if na gateman, atleast start 4rm somewere
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by jhayluz: 5:12am On Aug 27, 2012
I can see clearly now that u don't even undastand urself.....lol....guy why not get somtin reasonable to do with ur time hav told u to call me so I can get u a job. I hav a job already its u dat need one and there is vacancy in my company....lol.

No seller can sell without BG....mumu are you trying to enter my line of business ni.....oh I see all dis is just jealousy....guy drop ur ego and call me to tell me u simply want to be like me but sorry there can only be one me.

Oil and gas is my field pls kindly tell us what u do or what are you contributing or what reasonable thing hav you contributed to this forum...lol...mr fun seeker a.k.a "yeyefooool"....guy go n sit down somewhere u hav no reasonable reason for dis ur bad belle. Its clear to everyone u r just blabbing like a baby.
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yeye4live(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2012
^^^^^^^ MAKE I CAL U WERE,DO U WANT TO STEAL MY PHONE THIEF
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by gibsonjames(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
you guys should stop this nonsense here now,he posted what he knows to do better,if you dont know about it just keep quiet,this is free world.rather then posting nonsense here.if you are not a buyer,then go your ways Mr big head.idiot.
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yeye4live(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
^^^ D jhayus no 3 I'd,let me tel u wat u don't kno,I seat at home 247 conected online,even if am out 2class my bb conection s wit me,I wil kindly tel u repent n stop defraudin pple here, I cauth u usin anoda I'd to chalange me on dis tread https://www.nairaland.com/1008476/genuine-blco-seller-here-all n ure here again wit dis one,just gve up cuse u defending ur sily 419 busines here cuse u can't win me, I dnt tink u kno me wel,aslong as dis ur 3 I'd re concern 4get postin wit it on niraland cuse I wil tell pple d fraud man ure,d fun s getin more intrested daily
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by jhayluz: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
@yeyefoool.....is that all you gat....I am still challenging you to tell us what you do for a living you jobless fool....u hav the guts to open ur mouth to blabb nonsense to someone who is beta than u...you started this nonsense and now u are getting tired...am here for you to proof ur worth to this hmble forum...I have told u that u are too small for me and may God punish you for trying to paint me black....I have nutin to hide but you have nutin to show this forum...so shut the heck and bury ur head in shame. You are suffering from chronic brain damage and u should think well next time before u run ur dirty mouth. We are still waiting for u on nairaland to tell us wat reasonable post have u ever made to dis honourable forum. "Madmanwalking"

@gidsonjames.....bro I tire o, dis yeyemumu just picked up on me for no reason, I was just doin ma thing and all of a sudden he started saying rubbish about my business and its obvious he knows little or nutin of his own existence not to talk about my line of business, tanx for brief bro...I appreciate.
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by jhayluz: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Madness in u keep getting stronger, ur joblessness keeps improving, u sit at home 24/7 fool like u sits at home cos u are jobless or doin ur yahoo yahoo business, u are the criminal here and until u identify urself on nairaland just as I hav done den ur lowclass self does not deserve my reply cos u are simply lookin for a topic.

U claim jhaylus is a criminal I challenge you again to bring reasonable proof and also clear urself that you are not a criminal cos you don't have a job and no one knows wat u do on nairaland. You r just been childish and u need to grow up...stop repeating urself and give us proof on nairaland. If u have no proof then shut up!
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by jhayluz: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
Am already a winner bro, u keep bringing more pple to me cos ppl keep callin me and adding me up on my bb saying I have washed hands down, they are even pleading for you that I should let u be cos u r such a child.....

Check ur post n check mine, u should be ashamed of urself....who is smilling now...biatch!.....lol
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yeye4live(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
A criminal always have a way 2talk,u get oilblock 4d bak of ur papa house useles thief,I dey here 4u,criminal,dnt go n hang ur self ooh, bring more fake I'd 2talk,am here
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by jhayluz: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Abeegi go sit down somwhere, u r too small go n bring all ur miserable family members to come and challenge me, as far as dis is going, u are too smaill n everyone can see it. Reverse is d case now, u started it n now u r running out of word, u can't even write two lines anymore.

Everything I do on this forum, we give full proof to clients to do their DD independently if you know the meaning, so pple are wise and dey hav there way of verifying anything cos ppl are not as foolish as u and ur generation.....go n hang urself yeye......lol.....

Shame on you, baseless point u r making, unreasonable accusation, and you cannot take up my challenge, so u can see for urself u are not man enuf.
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yeye4live(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
@jahyus do u have to keep writig a leta like u do to tell people ure in crime haba,make motor no jam u ooh,or u mite hav heart atack hum, ure a jobles criminal s just a sentence ok shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by jhayluz: 4:05am On Aug 28, 2012
yeye4live: @jahyus do u have to keep writig a leta like u do to tell people ure in crime haba,make motor no jam u ooh,or u mite hav heart atack hum, ure a jobles criminal s just a sentence ok shocked shocked shocked

Sorry ehn, u r running out of words already, all u can write now is 3 lines, olodo, olobe, dirty ilitrate boy like u....I tot u want to claim ur fada is a criminal, nairaland is still waiting for ur proof, u see u r ignored and people are still posting on my thread cos to them it means u don't exist.....take up my challenge and proof to dis house u are not a thief, internet criminal, and a jobless illitrate......oloriburuku, olohun de maba tie ej ni.

You dey run ur mouth for my business and yet you have nothing reasonable to say anymore.....I have given every proof here that my business is genuine and you as a person cannot even identify urself. "Yeyefooool" take up my challenge.....am waiting for ur dull brain to write anoda 2 lines..............lol........who's laughing now... DEMENTED.OLODO!

Fellow Nairalanders!!!......I introduce the one and only Olodo in the house, the biggest fool ever seen on nairaland so far (maybe his brodas will cont from where he will stop n do beta dan him), the only fool that started a fight n could not defend himself n take up a simple challenge, the man who's name already describes his foolishness, the one n only baseless n senseless noise maker on nairaland, pls permit me to introduce while u give a round of applause for the BIGGEST MUMU on Nairaland.............ghen ghen.............".MR YEYEFOOOL.". Clap for the mumu now........lol.........

Ur first name should be "MUMU".......lol......
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yeye4live(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2012
A criminal always have a way of tryn 2please pple,I stil wil keep on teling pple,its nt about big grama or writing a to cover dis page which 4me s frastration, ure a criminal finish,n as long as I leave here u won't use dis name to sell ur crime here again finish
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by jhayluz: 2:45am On Aug 29, 2012
yeye4live: A criminal always have a way of tryn 2please pple,I stil wil keep on teling pple,its nt about big grama or writing a to cover dis page which 4me s frastration, ure a criminal finish,n as long as I leave here u won't use dis name to sell ur crime here again finish

This is BANGLADASH, this is JAMLATALK....yeyefool is brainless....so u no sabi grammar before challenging ur FATHER...u for talk na, say u be loki...I for com down to ur level.

See everything u typed is bullshit, u can't spell well neither can u make a meaningful statement, what have u been doin wt ur life? U see now that you are low n senseless.
Now u are getting tired to write n u started it now ur brain is dry...

I LOVE THIS!!!

Fellow Nairalanders!!!......I introduce the one and only Olodo in the house, the biggest fool ever seen on nairaland so far (maybe his brodas will cont from where he will stop n do beta dan him), the only fool that started a fight n could not defend himself n take up a simple challenge, the man who's name already describes his foolishness, the one n only baseless n senseless noise maker on nairaland, pls permit me to introduce while u give a round of applause for the BIGGEST MUMU on Nairaland.............ghen ghen.............".MR YEYEFOOOL.". Clap for the mumu now........lol........

Oooh before it eludes me...its not "as lon as I leave here" it is "as long as I live" mumu correct urself....and sorry o cos u are even increasing my business through this ur insanity..

True true ur full name should be "MUMU YEYEFOOL"....hmmmm nice name....lol...oh God I can't stop laughing
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yeye4live(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2012
Lol dis one ure insultin father,I am Begging u don't go n comit suicide ooh,all of u fake posta here am here 4u people,criminals
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by pcnwamadi(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
yeye4live: A criminal always have a way of tryn 2please pple,I stil wil keep on teling pple,its nt about big grama or writing a to cover dis page which 4me s frastration, ure a criminal finish,n as long as I leave here u won't use dis name to sell ur crime here again finish

Yeye are u dis jobless, why don't u keep ur self busy wit sumtin.. Only jobless people like u talk abt oda's.. Goosh, u so iritate me.. Abeg go look for sumtin to do b4 u die of frustation. Instead of u to be creative and look for wat to do, ur trying 2 spoil anoda mans hard work.. Rubish set of human beings..
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yeye4live(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2012
@pcnwamadi If reasonable pple tell me dis I wud acept,I kno d pple dat re wort it here,can u go tru all uve posted on nairaland, ure a house seler, u sell govt contract ,u clear containers at Lagos ports were as ure in PH, u sell properties in dubia ,u sell cars , u sell Nndc contract ,u sell laptop + blackberry , u sell mobile tiolet ,plus everytin u claim u ve stil ure looking 4a loan here still, I wonder some 1 dat sell exotic properties in dubia n u give pple contract ure still here lokin 4loan,y don't u sel human skul here too, u must be a big fool,jobles house boy if not a criminal n I wil mark u down 4rm 2day,dis ur fake business must stop here, any post u make on dis forum I wil ve to tell pple to run 4rm u thief
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2012
pcnwamadi:

Yeye are u dis jobless, why don't u keep ur self busy wit sumtin.. Only jobless people like u talk abt oda's.. Goosh, u so iritate me.. Abeg go look for sumtin to do b4 u die of frustation. Instead of u to be creative and look for wat to do, ur trying 2 spoil anoda mans hard work.. Rubish set of human beings..

This Yeye4live, are u this jobless? Why don't you try your hands on things and get busy. You just come here and call everone a scammer without pointing to one person that has been scammed by the poster. A lot of people including me are laughing at ur stupidity and ignorance. It will interest you that a lot of top rated businesses have been sealed on this forum and yours truly bought is first car here. Just don't open your mouth ans spew bullock without knowing a thing about the person involvd!
Re: 4 Loaded Vessel Available 4 Blco - 07026795808 by yeye4live(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2012
Dr. Wise:

This Yeye4live, are u this jobless? Why don't you try your hands on things and get busy. You just come here and call everone a scammer without pointing to one person that has been scammed by the poster. A lot of people including me are laughing at ur stupidity and ignorance. It will interest you that a lot of top rated businesses have been sealed on this forum and yours truly bought is first car here. Just don't open your mouth ans spew bullock without knowing a thing about the person involvd!
I kno pple who wil talk in dis forum n I wil bow 4dem ve gone tru ur profile wit only 5post I eida se u as a scamer wit anoda name here or jayhus his self,urs s a case of a scamer protecting a scamer,I ve dealt wit ur man jahyus n he does nt reply me again,if I finish wit u,u wil hang ur self fool,jobles fools coming 2nairaland to scam pple wit gud 4saken deals dat dier fada can't even bost of,ur own deal now u wil advetise to sell lagos fool don't go get a job

(1) (Reply)

Diatomite For Sale / Waste Engine Oil/Slop Oil Needed Urgently ASAP! / Pictures Of 20 X 18 Dredger For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.