Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project (2112 Views)

Are You Tired Of Chemiclas,lets Share Our DIY Regime Together / Are You Tired Of Chemiclas,lets Share Our DIY Regime Together / Out of Stock!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
i decided to try out an old heel and change the heel designs with magazines. pictures

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
let d pics rolling in
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
dnt think dis thread is for men ma'am

#YOLO
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Men has there own DIYs. who knows u can be d first male nairalander to try it.

1 Share

Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by haul: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jehovah,lord my God! Jesus christ! I prayyyyyyyy make this thread no see light of the day, Amen.

And so shall it be
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
haul:
Jehovah,lord my God! Jesus christ! I prayyyyyyyy make this thread no see light of the day, Amen.

And so shall it be
y is that? No that i have money at stake to lose?

Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by haul: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetyie:

y is that? No that i have money at stake to lose?
I just dey play babe. Well nice stuff you've got.
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
haul:
I just dey play babe. Well nice stuff you've got.
Tnx
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
still in progress

Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by sinizia: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetyie:
still in progress

You replaced with a new heel or what?

Don't you think the new color makes it a bit flashy?
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

You replaced with a new heel or what?

Don't you think the new color makes it a bit flashy?
i used pieces of magazines to cover the heel. the heel has worn out. but i dont want to throw it away
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by sinizia: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetyie:

i used pieces of magazines to cover the heel. the heel has worn out. but i dont want to throw it away

Okay. What if rain gets in contact with it, won't the paper get spoilt?
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinizia:

Okay. What if rain gets in contact with it, won't the paper get spoilt?
if it get spoilt. i will just have to re-cover it again. it is that simple
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by haul: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetyie:

if it get spoilt. i will just have to re-cover it again. it is that simple
omo I your hubby dey try oooo! Naso you like the shoe rish? Or you no wan just buy another one? Kilode?habaaaaa! Ah make the bata rest in peace before it rest in pieces abeg

Or

Were you a cobbler in your previous time?
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
haul:
omo I your hubby dey try oooo! Naso you like the shoe rish? Or you no wan just buy another one? Kilode?habaaaaa! Ah make the bata rest in peace before it rest in pieces abeg

Or

Were you a cobbler in your previous time?
lmkmh. ur fada!!
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by haul: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetyie:

lmkmh. ur fada!!
ahahahahahaha your Mama!!

Between are you always online,or you the spambot that bans always?
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
haul:
ahahahahahaha your Mama!!

Between are you always online,or you the spambot that bans always?
u cant be too sure
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by haul: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetyie:

u cant be too sure
well I hope you prove me wrong by getting me banned
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
haul:
well I hope you prove me wrong by getting me banned
u vent done anything wrong
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by haul: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sweetyie:

u vent done anything wrong
tell me your red button,I love to write your wrong if you tell me

Between,you've got some nice set of booobs on your profile
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Shakazulu2: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Cool design DIY. Very neat. smiley
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Shakazulu2:
Cool design DIY. Very neat. smiley
tnx shakazulu2
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by sinizia: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Sweetyie:

tnx shakazulu2

Are you done with the DIY? Let's see the final look of it.
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by abisolaarshow(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
big top into peplum in progress n ma crazy top

Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by englishmart(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
sorry dear... What exactly do we stand to gain through this?
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by TheFabTrunk: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetyie cool way to revamp old items that one just isn't ready to do away with just yet.

I "recycle" old jeans too. Will share some pictures one of these days
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
TheFabTrunk:
Sweetyie cool way to revamp old items that one just isn't ready to do away with just yet.

I "recycle" old jeans too. Will share some pictures one of these days
thats so cool. i'll b xpecting 'em pics
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
abisolaarshow:
big top into peplum in progress n ma crazy top
so cool. i'l try this with my blue top

1 Like

Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
sinizia:

Are you done with the DIY? Let's see the final look of it.
Here,

1 Like

Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by abisolaarshow(f): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
which adhesive did u use pls
Re: Lets Post Pics Of Our Diy (do It Yourself) Project by Sweetyie(f): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
abisolaarshow:
which adhesive did u use pls
UHU glue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Lovely Online Store Website With A Good Payment Processor / See What Cream Did To Me / Contact Us For Cctv Camera Installation In Your Store/shop/home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.