Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! (1308 Views)

What Difference Does Web Hosting In Nigeria Make / Pls Suggest A Best Domain Name For A Fiction Website / How To Choose The Best Domain Name For Your Blog Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! by designexploit(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Have you tried hosting your website with Smartweb Nigeria Limited? They are very good, because
their services have been simplified and therefore provide one on one customer relationship with you.
I have opened an account FREE which gives me access to the functionality I need to service
all the domain I have hosted and also have full control over each of the domains.
Their customer support is great and they offer 24 hours services. For me its the best!
Domain registration is very affordable with high grade services.

What trips me most is whenever I have a domain password issues, from my client area I can
simply generate another password for that domain. The cost of their services are incomparable
considering the customized and value added services you get as an account holder with Smartweb.
If you host your domain with Smartweb, you will come back here to thank me for the relieve
you experience.

Follow this link to get a discount for their services when you register
http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=1233
Re: The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! by resultcase(m): 3:34am On Apr 10, 2015
their customer service seems poor nd lack technical know how, their prices are fair though..... pls tell dem to improve!!
Re: The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! by designexploit(m): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2015
resultcase:
their customer service seems poor nd lack technical know how, their prices are fair though..... pls tell dem to improve!!

That was about two years ago, their services are improved now and they are getting better. I remember the period you are talking about but now they have changed.
Re: The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! by mulaniem(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wow follow this link below and register hosting plan for just N2500 and get a free domain hurry now http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=1305

http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=1305

1 Like

Re: The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! by afrideo(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2016
designexploit:
Have you tried hosting your website with Smartweb Nigeria Limited? They are very good, because
their services have been simplified and therefore provide one on one customer relationship with you.
I have opened an account FREE which gives me access to the functionality I need to service
all the domain I have hosted and also have full control over each of the domains.
Their customer support is great and they offer 24 hours services. For me its the best!
Domain registration is very affordable with high grade services.

What trips me most is whenever I have a domain password issues, from my client area I can
simply generate another password for that domain. The cost of their services are incomparable
considering the customized and value added services you get as an account holder with Smartweb.
If you host your domain with Smartweb, you will come back here to thank me for the relieve
you experience.

Follow this link to get a discount for their services when you register
http://www.smartweb.com.ng/?aff=1233
try domainking.ng your opinion we change.
Re: The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! by designexploit(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2016
resultcase:

They have greatly improved and I don't think you have used their service recently
Re: The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! by designexploit(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] smiley In Smartweb you take control over everything and take charge.
Re: The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Host your websites on our cloud-hosted platform www.gr8impacthost.com

50GB Hard Disk
150GB Monthly Bandwidth
20 FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email
Modern CPanel Area for #9,000

150GB Hard Disk
250GB Monthly Bandwidth
50 FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email
Modern CPanel Area for #15,000

Unlimited Hard Disk
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email
Modern CPanel Area for #25,000

Unlimited Reseller accounts also available.

Re: The Best Domain Registration And Hosting In Nigeria, Take Control!!! by cr8v(f): 12:07am On Dec 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Who's Into Flipping? Help Me Sell My Domains / West Africa Bloggers Award 2016 / Active 200k Facebook Page Likes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.