Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Solve This Problem, If You Can - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve This Problem, If You Can (620 Views)

For The Genuises....solve This Problem Under 5 Seconds.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Problem, If You Can by dustydee: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
You and a friend need to exchange an expensive item. However, in the past, anything you send to each other gets stolen in transit. You agree to put the item inside a box which can be locked with several padlocks. You each have a number of padlocks with their corresponding keys. Unfortunately, neither of you have keys to any of the other’s padlocks. How can you send the item securely in a box to your colleague so that they can open it?
Remember that anything you send in an unlocked box will get stolen.
Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by CrazyScientist: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmmm... tough one
Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by Francman(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sorry OP, the answer will be stolen b4 it is posted.

1 Like

Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by dustydee: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
No solution yet?
Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by abduljabbar4(m): 1:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Quiet beyond my level
Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by mdxy(m): 1:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Hello everyone check out my Blog am sure you all will love it kindly like post if it interests you........... Derealworld..com
Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by dustydee: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Still waiting for the solution,

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
please help

(1) (Reply)

How Efficient Use Of Waste Rock Is That Many Of These Stone Processing Factories / Who Has Fifa 15 4 Ps3 4sale Or Swap With Any Of My Cds / Get Free 4+ Odds Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.