Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Solve This Problem, If You Can - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve This Problem, If You Can (621 Views)

For The Genuises....solve This Problem Under 5 Seconds.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Problem, If You Can by dustydee: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
You and a friend need to exchange an expensive item. However, in the past, anything you send to each other gets stolen in transit. You agree to put the item inside a box which can be locked with several padlocks. You each have a number of padlocks with their corresponding keys. Unfortunately, neither of you have keys to any of the other’s padlocks. How can you send the item securely in a box to your colleague so that they can open it?
Remember that anything you send in an unlocked box will get stolen.
Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by CrazyScientist: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmmm... tough one
Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by Francman(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sorry OP, the answer will be stolen b4 it is posted.

1 Like

Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by dustydee: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
No solution yet?
Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by abduljabbar4(m): 1:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Quiet beyond my level
Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by mdxy(m): 1:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Hello everyone check out my Blog am sure you all will love it kindly like post if it interests you........... Derealworld..com
Re: Solve This Problem, If You Can by dustydee: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Still waiting for the solution,

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
please help

(1) (Reply)

See The New Photo Going Viral Online Now.!!! / My Games Live. / Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.