Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

See African Beauty! Chidinma In Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See African Beauty! Chidinma In Stunning Photos (882 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Checkout Chidinma In Stunning African Themed Photoshoot [SEE PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See African Beauty! Chidinma In Stunning Photos by iniedo31: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
The petite stunner shared some behind the scene photos from a photoshoot today..She loves promoting Africa through her outfits..And lest we forget, she is the Nigerian female musician with the highest number of celebrity admirers..Most male celebs list her as their female crush..See her Photos: http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/see-african-beauty-chidinma-in-stunning.html
Re: See African Beauty! Chidinma In Stunning Photos by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Woow she's pretty.... Nw get d cute face into 2 studio nd record sum good new muzik... b4 u bury ur career ursef
Re: See African Beauty! Chidinma In Stunning Photos by chineloSA(f): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
wink smiley pretty. She must learn to shave though.
I do.
Re: See African Beauty! Chidinma In Stunning Photos by refreshrate: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
If I click on that link make I no pass jamb why can't you out the picture here you wan use us gain traffic bah?
Keep the picture. Na you and Chidinma sabi.

(1) (Reply)

See What Beyoncé Wore To MET Gala Night / Bovi: "Delete Your Marriage If It Kills Your Dreams" / Christina Milian Finally Confirms Long-rumoured Relationship With Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.