Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? (2608 Views)

How Can I marry a Spirit Wife? / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please, I would like someone with deep knowledge about spirit husband/wife & children to come and enlighten me about them, most especially their activities and influence on people and how to get rid of them. If you have nothing reasonable or think they don't exist, kindly hold your peace by not commenting. no insult please. 10X
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by beejay501: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Haha.
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by folaski: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
MSPConcept:
Please, I would like someone with deep knowledge about spirit husband/wife & children to come and enlighten me about them, most especially their activities and influence on people and how to get rid of them. If you have nothing reasonable or think they don't exist, kindly hold your peace by not commenting. no insult please. 10X

they exist.
Spirit husband, wife & children exist no doubt about it but with prayer , deliverance its possible to break any covenant with them.
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by dsquare33: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
My question is this, are you just curious to know about them or you are being afflicted and you think you need solutions to their attacks.if it is the first one i pray you don't fall prey to them. Don't mean to frighten you though but if it is second one then lets talk. Are there spirits husband and wife ?YES ,there ARe real .DO they exist? YES but I would want to tell you it is one and same entity who uses human faces to disguise and use it as a decoy to trap people in their craftiness so when people say spirit wife or spirit husband they don't understand these entities have master the act of deception since the date of Adam and Eve.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
folaski:

they exist.
Spirit husband, wife & children exist no doubt about it but with prayer , deliverance its possible to break any covenant with them.

If u have a spirit wife and chidren why disown them. Abi no be you give am belle ni. Omo father your children they go
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by kevoh(m): 5:58am On Apr 10, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

If u have a spirit wife and chidren why disown them. Abi no be you give am belle ni. Omo father your children they go
grin
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
dsquare33:
My question is this, are you just curious to know about them or you are being afflicted and you think you need solutions to their attacks.if it is the first one i pray you don't fall prey to them. Don't mean to frighten you though but if it is second one then lets talk. Are there spirits husband and wife ?YES ,there ARe real .DO they exist? YES but I would want to tell you it is one and same entity who uses human faces to disguise and use it as a decoy to trap people in their craftiness so when people say spirit wife or spirit husband they don't understand these entities have master the act of deception since the date of Adam and Eve.

Thanks for the reply. I think I av one due to my dreams and things happening around me. Can you please tell me more? in details. Thanks
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

grin but it happened unconcious na...
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by taiwo850629: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
You said you think you have a spirit wife. What I want to tell you is that they don't go away easily and that God is too high and too busy too concern himself with such a thing. I have a spirit wife too but things are not that rosy between me and her. Do u talk to yours? I would advise that you talk to her. For starters ask her her name. Since you guys are just starting out she will be very eager to talk to you. Mention me to her. My name is taiwo emmanuel ogundele. Ok. Thank you.
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by folaski: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

hmmmmm. my friend, if you hold something and you have to be told to drop it, then that thing is not hot. If you really encounter a person in the above situation you won't have to be told to start praying for your self never to be in his/her shoes.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Most parent knowly or carelessly took their baby to rivers shrine etc tru this some spirit might c dem n fall in luv,so d spirit will start visiting d person wen he/she is matured in d dream, but only prayer can set you loose cos it's a serious bondage,u won't be able to get married n if u get married u won't Hv children n if u Hv children u won't enjoy ur marriage, deliverance is d oly solution frm Jesus alone........

1 Like

Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
taiwo850629:
You said you think you have a spirit wife. What I want to tell you is that they don't go away easily and that God is too high and too busy too concern himself with such a thing. I have a spirit wife too but things are not that rosy between me and her. Do u talk to yours? I would advise that you talk to her. For starters ask her her name. Since you guys are just starting out she will be very eager to talk to you. Mention me to her. My name is taiwo emmanuel ogundele. Ok. Thank you.

Thanks, but how can I just start talking to myself? can we talk via email? since you know more
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by dsquare33: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
MSPConcept:

Thanks for the reply. I think I av one due to my dreams and things happening around me. Can you please tell me more? in details. Thanks
sorry for the delay, like I said they exist and they are real,and like I said there is no spirit husband or wife. A lot of people who are ignorant of the ways they operate are under their bondage because they are the same entity .They spirit are being(demons) they don't have a physical form hence they operate either when you are asleep or your subconcious mind.they usually disguise as human beings especially people you hardly know or people you lust after. Behind this is the most deceptive spirits that has ever being created .like I said they live on peoples ignorance and the more you accept them the more they take hold of your life and the more you are either directly or indirectly establishing a covenant with them.Be assured they only recognised one authority and that is the name of JESUS CHRIST SON OF THE LIVING GOD.You must be fully and sincerely surrender your life to JESUS.Then fight the good fight of faith,by engaging a deliverance minister ,you will also be praying on own with every fibre of your being by renoucing and denoucing every covenant with them.remember they will foremost hide themselves so that you never be able to discover them they might even mean no harm but already they destroy so many people destinies through their ignorance or through their sophistication.

2 Likes

Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2015
MSPConcept:

Thanks, but how can I just start talking to myself? can we talk via email? since you know more
u will be making a big mistake if u follow that person. do you even research peoples previous post to try and realise who they are?
don't allow your affliction become a severe torment

1 Like

Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 11, 2015
shyna01:

u will be making a big mistake if u follow that person. do you even research peoples previous post to try and realise who they are?
don't allow your affliction become a severe torment
Thanks, just that I am confused
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by amor4ce(m): 1:38am On Apr 11, 2015
I can try to give you the answers you seek, but from the teaching of Ifa, which is probably the same with that of most peoples in this region before the invasion of the whites. Do you mind if I go ahead?
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2015
amor4ce:
I can try to give you the answers you seek, but from the teaching of Ifa, which is probably the same with that of most peoples in this region before the invasion of the whites. Do you mind if I go ahead?
I No Mind, Continue
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
MSPConcept:
Thanks, just that I am confused
you can begin to deliver your self from the link below...
www.nairaland.com/2225429/8-signs-spiritual-attack
please be careful many people will propose different solutions, I pray you do not increase you troubles by the end of it all.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by amor4ce(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
We are all created to exist communally, thus we see solar systems clustering together as galaxies, planets clustering together as solar systems, the irunmoles clustering together with their kind, mankind clustering together with their kind, different plants clustering together with their kind, same also for animals, and so on. The Yoruba word for such groups/societies is egbe. Since it is a fact of existence, then it cannot be bad even though the opposite is preached in a number of Nigerian churches.

Before coming to earth we lived in orun (heaven) and when our sojourn on earth is over we return to orun, although it must be noted that not all who look like humans are from orun as they instead come from aja-ile (the underworld). While in heaven, a man or woman might have gotten married and then come to earth via birth. Since one day in heaven is like 15 days on earth, the period that the heavenly partner waits for the return of the one who went to earth is not much.

Whenever the heavenly partner wants to have some 'fun' with the earthly one, it would be noticed here in the form of wet dreams (some of these dreams are however perpetrated by witches). If the earthly partner is a woman, she might even dream of attending naming ceremonies and taking care of children who are in fact the children she has been bearing for the heavenly partner. Thus, apart from the wet dreams, she might having difficulty conceiving here on earth. She might also be lactating here even though without any child here. Another symptom is difficulty in getting into and maintaining relationships and getting married.

There is a ceremony that is done to separate one from his/her spiritual mate, and it is an egbe ceremony. The ceremony ends when the client is given a bundle of materials wrapped in white cloth which s/he takes into a bush/forest to give to the spiritual mate who will suddenly appear, take it and return to orun, following which the client leaves the bush/forest without looking back. If the client does not have the heart to go into the forest with that package of separation, it can be buried in the ground where the initial part of the ceremony took place.

The things we do on earth we've been doing in heaven, only that heaven is a well-organized place. The separation ceremony works. There's also a ceremony to separate one from bad egbe (bad association/gangs) which I've done for someone whose antagonists were using Christianity to confuse his mind. The church he was descended into confusion.

The spirit husband/wife are not unclean spirits or evil. Rather, some women who are into witchcraft can steal someone's blessings using wet dreams and they appear in dreams disguised as masquerades or as someone else. With Ifa, I can always find out whether a dream about copulation is from the heavenly mate, witches or is ordinary, and then take further action if and when necessary rather than engaging in inconclusive speculations.
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thanks @Amor4ce. This Whole Thing Is Becoming More Interesting
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by taiwo850629: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
My email address is taiwo1462001@yahoo.com. What's yours? You can talk to her anytime because she's always watching you. Yon can call me, 08107535362, 08188171420 (whatsapp). Ok. Thank you.
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
MSPConcept:
Thanks @Amor4ce. This Whole Thing Is Becoming More Interesting
run!
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by exceptionalhim: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am an authority is this topic. Check out my blog @ http://www.ggcrc..com/

For detailed advice/counselling/prayers email me : tayejiboluwa@gmail.com

or whatsapp: 08145965771
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
exceptionalhim:
I am an authority is this topic. Check out my blog @ www.tcrojem..com

For detailed advice/counselling/prayers email me : tcrojem@gmail.com

or whatsapp: 08145965771

Thanks, I will take my time to go through your blog
Re: Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband?? by ruby3: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
@ Amorce, please advise on where to get help about the subject matter

(1) (Reply)

Scientist Declares Science Has Found The Biblical God / Faceboook Is Evil!See Wat Facebook Owner Did 2 Frank Edward Because Of Bible(pic / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.