Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Is First Bank Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is First Bank Recruiting (31317 Views)

Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Front Desk Executives / Diamond Bank Recruiting!!! / Keystone Bank Recruiting For Team Member, Solution Delivery & Website Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by intergral(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nairalanders....
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by jamex93(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
kayce911:
First bank is recruiting operation staff. I applied yesterday and got a confirmation mails.

How u take apply??

1 Like

Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by chakula: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
londongal03:
what is first bank?

it is the name of your village head.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by UTMOST10(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pls give us their site address! Thanks.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by intergral(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dannidom:
Is first bank recruiting?

Op this is even from a reliable source, FBN is truncating their staff is trying To reduce their staff ryt now as we speak so I don't think they will be employing anytime soon!
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by Donpizzle(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
if u ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by nenergy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
I think they have recruited already. My colleague resumed at their contact centre this week.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by Seun360(m): 6:20am On Apr 10, 2015
sochima1989:
I was disqualified cos am not up to 27....
What a criteria 4 9ja

Am sure you don't have the desired experience needed for the job. Its a second level recruitment/experienced hire.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by luminousity(m): 6:41am On Apr 10, 2015
intergral:
Op this is even from a reliable source, FBN is truncating their staff is trying To reduce their staff ryt now as we speak so I don't think they will be employing anytime soon!
Stop spreading a fake news pal. Its was a voluntary retirement (MORE LIKE AN ADVICE THOUGH ) majorly from those who had serve for over 27yrs, however the recruitment is for experience hire alone, was on for just a week and application closed on the 7th of this Month.

1 Like

Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2015
No one can answer how to apply? I find this strange, funny, amusing, and crazy all at the same time. Thank God I aint planning to apply sha.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by danielayodele16(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Please, which of the banks is currently recruiting?
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by kayce911(f): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Must the experience be bank related,,,,cos I applied but have no experience in the banking industry
Seun360:

Am sure you don't have the desired experience needed for the job. Its a second level recruitment/experienced hire.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by kayce911(f): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2015
It seem u know one or two things about them. I applied but have no experience in the banking sector,do you think I stand a chance ?
luminousity:

Stop spreading a fake news pal. Its was a voluntary retirement (MORE LIKE AN ADVICE THOUGH ) majorly from those who had serve for over 27yrs, however the recruitment is for experience hire alone, was on for just a week and application closed on the 7th of this Month.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by Seun360(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2015
kayce911:
Must the experience be bank related,,,,cos I applied but have no experience in the banking industry

Yes, it was clearly stated.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by lighternote: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2015
indianeducation:
Hmmmm just hope our people won't fall into scam again
You are the scam. shocked
Min(i)mum ko, maximum ni.

1 Like

Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by soria4real(f): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
I applied too o and I don't have experience in d banking sector though am currently working in d telecoms sha and I also served wit firstbank,hope dey shortlist us all ooooooo
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by adumarsh: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2015
old boy, Jimi Agbaje no be onemaous in spartacus. The name of the actor na Peter Mensah a Ghanaian-English actor. No be Nigerian at all.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2015
adumarsh:
old boy, Jimi Agbaje no be onemaous in spartacus. The name of the actor na Peter Mensah a Ghanaian-English actor. No be Nigerian at all.
Oga, how does your comment relates to what is being discussed on the thread?

2 Likes

Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by yesorno: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Firstbank is recruiting in the Banking service group for BA grade.candidate with 2-3 yrs working experience in Banking operations should apply at https:fbn.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en.click on operations officer and fill the required online form on or before close of
business on Tuesday 7th april,2015
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by sochima1989(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Seun360:

Really? But made it through those stages. Its was the question: are you between the ages of 27-34 and I answered no...i was sent d msg sowie u didn't meet the age bla bla bla
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by eagleeyez: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
intergral:

No.....staff of 2o years and above in service.

Fresher minds are always in demand. First bank doesn't reduce staff for lack of money to pay salary but to create room for you as well as get rid of those no longfer adding value.

Mind you whilst other banks were terminating during financial crisis, fb was recruiting in mass from all banks.

So if they are recruitinhg, please go ahead and apply.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by eagleeyez: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
soria4real:
I applied too o and I don't have experience in d banking sector though am currently working in d telecoms sha and I also served wit firstbank,hope dey shortlist us all ooooooo
Best of luck. Have a feeling they might call u
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by soria4real(f): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Amennnnn oooooo @ eagleeyez and u too o
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by kithfrank(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
LordCenturion:
How do u know that they are recruiting, who told u

https://fbn.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl

for those interested in the fbn recruitment
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by koded3: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
A reply from firstbank today asking for info update pls check ur Mail!
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by kayce911(f): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dear Applicant,

We have received your application for the position of Operations Officer and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications.

A preliminary review of your candidate file indicates that you meet the pre-selection criteria for this position. However, the following information may be missing:

1. Location of Residence
2. Date of Birth
3. Employment History
4. Current Employment Status

Kindly Click here to consult and update your candidate file and check for any missing information before the close of business today Tuesday 14th April 2015.

If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our HR Department will contact you soon.

We thank you for your interest in FBN.

Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by Seun360(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Updated mine too.
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by lanrecious(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2015
I was unable to cos I just tried updating it this morning
Re: Is First Bank Recruiting by dybaba(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please how can I contact the HR, I just saw the message now, I try to log in to update but I forgot the password after many trial, the website lock my account and ask me to try again in 24 hrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? / An Urgent Decision On A Job Offer / Already Frustrated With My New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.