Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Beads By Udy - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Beads By Udy (4353 Views)

Handcrafted Beads By Paragon Maison / Handcrafted Beads By Paragon Maison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello everyone
New to this section(not to the forum though,lol)
I am a beader,I design and make all kinds of beaded jewelry. Crystals, coral,jade,freshwater pearls,onyx,angel skin ,carved beads,chips,broken beads etc. For brides who wants to have their traditional wedding,we are here to make you a piece beffiting a royal bride. If you have designs and would want to recreate something like that for yourself,we are here to solve that problem.
Also if you're interested in leanring the art of beaded jewelry making,we train on that.
Our rates are very affordable and we do neat jobs(you can check my thread in fashion section as I've had client from here a lot)
We're in Surulere Lagos,Aguda to be precise
Contact Beads by Udy on 08020335477,or bbm 264AB958
A triall will definitely convinve you as you will leave with a smile on your face
smiley
Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agate,semi precious stone

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 5:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Beautiful mix of lilac purple and gold crystals

Re: Beads By Udy by xage(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beautiful...

Price?
Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
xage:
Beautiful...

Price?
Wch one please?you can contact me on 08020335477
Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Do you have an event coming up:a wedding,naming,dedications,birthday etc? Are u also a bride to be and wld like to get smtn nice to wear on ur traditional wedding day? Then contact us for all your beaded jewelry. Our rates are affordable. We use all types of beads,precious and semi precious stones:crystals,pearls,jade,agate,onyx,aangle skin,coral etc. Please follow me on instagram @beads_by_udy and my bbm channel :C0017E0FC .Also offers training in basic and advanced bead making.
Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
More designs

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 1:09pm On May 03, 2015
Learn a skill today,register for a bead making tutorials both basic and advanced.
You can either use it for personal use or learn it to make money by doing for others. You can also train others afta acquiring your own skills.
Hurry today and contact us.
Also for those who need handmade beaded jewelry to go with any dress for any occassion,do contact us.
Happy sunday!

Re: Beads By Udy by busky101(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2015
udysweet:
Learn a skill today,register for a bead making tutorials both basic and advanced.
You can either use it for personal use or learn it to make money by doing for others. You can also train others afta acquiring your own skills.
Hurry today and contact us.
Also for those who need handmade beaded jewelry to go with any dress for any occassion,do contact us.
Happy sunday!
chai, I thought it was a headphone, sounded like beats by Dre..........but you are really talented..... kudos sis
Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 2:11pm On May 03, 2015
Lmao! U are a clown o,chai. Na my biz name come turn beats by dre?anyway I'd giv a lot to hav dat name o,u knw hw much dat brand is worth?I'd gladly switch places*grins*
Tnx a lot bro,am encouraged by dat. Happy sunday!
busky101:
chai, I thought it was a headphone, sounded like beats by Dre..........but you are really talented..... kudos sis

1 Like

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 7:32am On May 28, 2015
smileyGudmorn everyone,still waiting for your orders. A trial will convince you. We do a perfect and neat job. Order today,rates very affordable

1 Share

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
One of my students who started today, made this. She was so excited, lol. We have a lot to cover. You can be part of this by registering with us today for a one on one class. Call beads by Udy on 08020335477 or bbm 264ab958

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Various designs to suit dresses for any occasion
Contact us today,you will be glad you did
Beads by Udy,08020335477,264ab958

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 5:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Various designs to suit dresses for any occasion. We recreate any design you want to perfection. We also offer trainings

Re: Beads By Udy by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2015
The sky is your limit, uduak.

Pls do u have male beads for men?

If u do, please upload pictures of a red n brown one for use in traditional wedding. Cheers
Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
wow,am grateful for the comment and a big Amen too!
as per what you requested for,i hvnt particularly done any,and i cnt upload any samples here because dey are pple's jobs. but if u will giv me ur contact say bbm or whatsapp i can send u a few samples of wat i can do for u. how about that? i await your kind reply.
DrDauda:

The sky is your limit, uduak.

Pls do u have male beads for men?

If u do, please upload pictures of a red n brown one for use in traditional wedding. Cheers
Re: Beads By Udy by Yeske: 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello, Nice work you are doing. How much does this cost?

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yeske:
Thanks alot. Pls contact me on 08020335477
Re: Beads By Udy by princedanalyst: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pls.contact me on whatsapp 08169361485
Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yeske:
Awaiting your reply ma
Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
princedanalyst:
Pls.contact me on whatsapp 08169361485
About what sir
Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Its that time of the year again:the season of celebrations and beads by Udy is here to offer all you needed on beaded jewelry. Worried about what jewelry to complement that outfit of yours? Then look no further,we are here to take the stress off you,just tell us what you want and we create\recreate for you. We offer a neat and perfect job all at an affordable rate. Contact us today and you'll be glad you did.
Thanks to everyone on the thread for their patronage and referals,God bless and keep the calls coming in.
Contact details:08020335477,264ab958

1 Like

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Contact us today for all your beaded jewelry. We give you a neat and perfect job at an affordable rate.
Call\whatsapp 08020335477,264ab958

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
We use the best materials to give you a neat and perfect finish. Contact us today and you will be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Beads By Udy by afecofrank(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Selling good quality high glitter stones-beaded clutch bags and shoes from China. Available in assorted styles, brands, colors and sizes.
Welcome to inquire for more details. We ship door-to-door as well as Air and Sea cargo freights from China to All World's Safe Ports (AWSP).
Please call or email for more information.

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 4:42am On May 28, 2016
Very many beautiful desigsn we offer you,all perfectly and neatly finished and at pocket friendly rates! Doo you hav an upcoming owambe and would want to roock beautiful beaded pieces with your friends or you're a bride to be and would love to be decked in beautiful coral pieces,then contact Beads by Udy today on 08020335477(calls and whatsapp)
Also offers one on one trainings if you're interested in learning for fun or as a means of income.
If you would like to resell and hav designs in mind,coontact me and let's talk,huge discoounts awaits you!

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Samples of my works. You can contact me today if you're interested in any of them or want to place a fresh order.
Contact details on signature

Re: Beads By Udy by udysweet(f): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2016
Contact me today. A trial will convince you

Re: Beads By Udy by elmona: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2016
udysweet:
Various designs to suit dresses for any occasion

We can help you advertise and showcase your products.
To advertise your company and contact your prospects and clients indisputably while you beat your competitors flat with a result oriented goals.

Advertise your items to a large number of people.

Juba.ng is an online shopping mall in Nigeria and we make quality products available to people. Juba.ng allows you to shop at your convenience by sitting in the comfort of your home and shop for everything you could ever need on site.

All you need do is register to be a seller and let us do the marketing for you.

Enjoy free advert placement on google and on our facebook and instagram channels.

Our commission rates are the lowest in the industry.

To sell your products,

kindly register on our website on www.juba.ng/seller to get started.

After registration, you post pictures of what you are selling, eg clothes, shoes, camaras, etc.

we handle your promotion offer free of charge.

Visit our website on www.juba.ng

or For more information call............07058926446.
Re: Beads By Udy by kinharold(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
www.afiulo.com.ng is a new ecommerce site dedicated wholly to the sales of Made-in-Nigeria products and promotion of Local Producers/Suppliers. Beyond online Product Order Placement, it’s Shop feature gives the Producer/Supplier the platform to promote his or her products/business and have direct business dealings with the Buyers. The combination of these two features sets it positively apart from other such services.

Register to sell your products; open a Shop, FREE; No Commission/Charges.

Also, you can become a Distributor of any Made-in-Nigeria product of your choice, meet with Producers directly, and negotiate a good deal and Afiulo will assist you in facilitating the whole process.

Visit www.afiulo.com.ng and Register Now

Re: Beads By Udy by bizgai(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2018
afecofrank:
Selling good quality high glitter stones-beaded clutch bags and shoes from China. Available in assorted styles, brands, colors and sizes.
Welcome to inquire for more details. We ship door-to-door as well as Air and Sea cargo freights from China to All World's Safe Ports (AWSP).
Please call or email for more information.
pls holla Rule Clothing & Cosmtics on 2348058569650 for bussiness...Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Fairy Cakes / Dredgers Available For Sale and Lease / Carton Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.