Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com (2880 Views)

Flavour Shows Off His Back Tattoo / See What Flavour Did For Children At Orphanage Home In Bamako,Mali(Pics) / Lol...see What Flavour Posted On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by MOUA(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Flavour shares an interesting photo on instagram.
http://www.mouaue.com/2015/04/photodo-you-know-what-flavour-back.html[url][/url] cheesy[quote][/quote][sup][/sup]

1 Share

Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Fabdedon(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Psalm 23 or 10 commandment
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
...........I do not care to know

And y he chose to post that on instagram is what am still contemplating. If not for the dog,his butt crack would have been up for grabs.

Flavour o gini
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tell us..

#like we care
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by nwaanambra1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
this guy is a fuktard gay! so repulsive! angry angry
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Boxer007(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
MOUA:
Flavour shares an interesting photo on instagram.
http://www.mouaue.com/2015/04/photodo-you-know-what-flavour-back.html[url][/url] cheesy[sup][/sup]

I will love to f*** that guy
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by pbs4real(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boxer007:

GAYS everywhere.
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Boxer007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
pbs4real:
GAYS everywhere.

So you telling me you will not put a d*** in your mouth if I offer you a large amount of money? Please do us both a favour and STOP LYING
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by pbs4real(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boxer007:

So you telling me you will not put a d*** in your mouth if I offer you a large amount of money? Please do us both a favour and STOP LYING
u re DÕOMED! Repent b4 its 2 late
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by ilovecritics(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boxer007:

They should just ban this fowl..
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Boxer007(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
pbs4real:
u re DÕOMED! Repent b4 its 2 late

My dear, you kids lack education. If I ask to Cummm on your hand, would you say yes or no?
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Boxer007(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilovecritics:

They should just ban this fowl..

Ban? Why? Because i love men? Is there a law which says men must love only women? You kids are clearly uneducated. What is the big deal about females anyway because what a woman can do, a man can do better. GROW UP
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by ilovecritics(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boxer007:

Ban? Why? Because i love men? Is there a law which says men must love only women? You kids are clearly uneducated. What is the big deal about females anyway because what a woman can do, a man can do better. GROW UP

If I see u for corner one on one - I go beat u well well collect ur phone. U are a disgrace to ur fam undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Boxer007(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilovecritics:

If I see u for corner one on one - I go beat u well well collect ur phone. U are a disgrace to ur fam kiss

My dear, I predict you will be gay by 2017. Do you want to bet?
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by pbs4real(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boxer007:

My dear, you kids lack education. If I ask to Cummm on your hand, would you say yes or no?
guy am really sorry for quoting u first,we quoting ourselves pple mite think we d same. . Tot u wre joking neva knew u re Gay,gdnyt. ,and pls lets nt quote ourself again.
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by ilovecritics(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boxer007:

My dear, I predict you will be gay by 2017. Do you want to bet?

Mugu! Even if girls finish for the World. I rather bleep a wall than ur dirty ass undecided
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Boxer007(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
pbs4real:
guy am really sorry for quoting u first,we quoting ourselves pple mite think we d same. . Tot u wre joking neva knew u re Gay,gdnyt. ,and pls lets nt quote ourself again.

Ok my dear, I hear you. Would you ever put a d*** in your mouth if you we're offer a nice amount of money? Do you want to come down to banana island tomorrow evening after work?
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Boxer007(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilovecritics:

Mugu! Even if girls finish for the World. I rather bleep a wall than ur dirty ass undecided

My dear, what would you say if I ask to cummmm on your lip? I like your lips
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by ilovecritics(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boxer007:

My dear, what would you say if I ask to cummmm on your lip? I like your lips

Can't u cum on ur dads?

1 Like

Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Boxer007(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
ilovecritics:

Can't u cum on ur dads?

My dear, but why can't i f*** you? You make it sound like its a crime
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by ilovecritics(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Boxer007:

My dear, but why can't i f*** you? You make it sound like its a crime

I'll have a 3some with ur mum and sister before that..
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

I'll have a 3some with ur mum and sister before that..

But Why are you wasting your time answering this guy
The guy might not even be gay, he might just be seeking cheap popularity on nairaland
Just ignore him
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by ilovecritics(m): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

But Why are you wasting your time answering this guy
The guy might not even be gay, he might just be seeking cheap popularity on nairaland
Just ignore him

Yeah - Tnx!
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by pbs4real(m): 12:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Boxer007:

Ok my dear, I hear you. Would you ever put a d*** in your mouth if you we're offer a nice amount of money? Do you want to come down to banana island tomorrow evening after work?
if i hv my way,i wld pt a bullet 2ru ur skull.
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by axortedbabe(f): 12:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Flavour nabaniaaaaa..
Warrisdis..
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by Boxer007(m): 2:16am On Apr 10, 2015
pbs4real:
if i hv my way,i wld pt a bullet 2ru ur skull.

My dear, lets make love, not war. So are you telling me you don't like d**** in your mouth? You seem very choosy though
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by bellabae(f): 4:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Wen I saw this topic,wat came to my dear mind was 'ki lo kan mi"
Re: Photo:do You Know What Flavour Back Tattoo Look Like?-mouaue.com by MOUA(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Hilarious! Jega's Election Result (Stage play at AY Live) Must watch! -mouaue https://www.nairaland.com/2246621/hilarious-jegas-election-result-stage

#like we care

(1) (Reply)

Last Words By Famous People In Their Suicide Notes / LOL- See What Dija’ S Boobs Looks Like – A Fan / Flavour And Olamide All Shines As They Fly To Ghana For A Show (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.