Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Paradigm Shift From CERTIFICATE To SABIFICATE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Paradigm Shift From CERTIFICATE To SABIFICATE (796 Views)

I passed the first stage for the 2016 Graduate Trainee Shift Manager position! / NB Plc Trainee Shift Logistics Manager's Test 2016 / Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paradigm Shift From CERTIFICATE To SABIFICATE by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Excerpt by Collins CK Chimezie

Let me formally announce to you that the dawn of a new era is here. Every new era, comes with its distinctive economic character which is always in sharp contrast of the previous.

Today, we are in a world which its economic power has clearly shifted from Paper to skill, degree to pedigree, theory to practical, credential to potential, grade points (GP) to great product (GP), scholarship to mentorship, white collar to blue collar and from certificate to Sabificate.

As I have painstakingly observed trends and times, I realized that this generation is fast collapsing. Youths are deformed because they have been misinformed by an erroneous educational system where people study to seek for employment rather than development. Many are still holding unto the economic power (certificate), of a fast fading era(certificate)rather than reaching for the new economic power(sabificate).

The word sabificate is a caricature of certificate derived from a commonly spoken Language in Nigeria pidgin,which means skill knowledge.

For more details and enlightenment,visit

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice: Can A 1million Naira Build A Self Contain Apartment? / Stop Dreaming Start Doing / Learn How To Make Bib And Also We Can Make For You Special Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.