Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria (26728 Views)

South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) / 3 Chinese Men Arrested For Importing Contraband Goods Into Nigeria / South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by UncleSnr(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Naira value fell, and decided to make good use of the opportunity to become a millionaire in Nigeria.

My dear, you just got busted. Try again later.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Runs money gone wrong wink
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by anabiwah: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
bad woman
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nihilist: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Oboy the drug money is real....That money was coming to buy property in Lekki for another enterprising 'owner of Lagos'
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Rapzino: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
nnafather:
Only? undecided
no be 700 naira bros
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Rapzino:
no be 700 naira bros

Yea...tell me more.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by iphanyiuma(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Lol I trust nigerians they will collect their 20 percent. And the case will be over that has been their prayer for people to be smuggling money into the country gringrin

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by geedeex2(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Ok o
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by sweathold(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Omg where did she get that block from...Woman for that matter
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by homirefacuny(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2015
Yeye dey smell....that is the end of the matter.....Nigeria matter na seasonal film....ko lopin.#shoroniyen
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
It's either Punch Newspaper has woeful mathematical skills OR the NDLEA is equally woeful and/or has stolen the balance, because I don't know how US$300K+ and GBP2,120 could amount to over =N=700M! Unless, of course, $1 is now equal to over =N=2,000.
Another fake azz story...
Imbe.ciles!

3 Likes

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by ChikezieU(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Nokiae5:

bro thank me later i found it "she's a thief"
for returning ur stoling money in a foriegn currency
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
She should be sentenced to 71 years imprisonment. Make we leave the zero(0) for anoda time. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Rapzino: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
nnafather:

Yea...tell me more.
you know say with that kind money, We go fit dey rub shoulder with dem Dangote and Atiku dem. Even get to sample Genevieve
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Bowaley17(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Ok... Next?
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by holluwai(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Them for find better contact before bringing the money in nah! Now they have to settle with almost everything. undecided
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by stevetalker(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Haba only ds small amount made all ds security men jst de show theirslf as if dey catch BH 4rm yobe state shocked
paulolee:
k
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Rapzino:
you know say with that kind money, We go fit dey rub shoulder with dem Dangote and Atiku dem. Even get to sample Genevieve

Hahaha...I agree, but for Genevive, nah, I need no money. Na to pull down my dirty boxers, once she sees my Odogwu, she gets wet.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
If it is $373,725!!! How come it is 710m Naira? Abi don't they have calculators again? Isn't that supposed to be appr 80million Naira? Na wa.. We sha can exaggerate matters...

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by skullbaba: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2015
I don't know what to say. Africans need a lot of . The british left southie twenty years ago and she is already sinking that is why the WHITE supremacist can't trust a black man with a nuclear arsenal. That why mandela said if nigeria get it right all africans willl get it right cos nigeria is the most sophisticated And complex black man's world. We have perfected corruption, inpunity crimes and all other social vices and all other africans are now learning from us, Now it is time of change, the change start from goodluck jonathan by conceding defeats honourably we must rise and show the world that blacks train in a black world can rule a black nation to grater height. Let be the pace setter and shows the world we are smart and brilliant people with humility in our blood, brotherhood on out tongue, friendship is our way of life

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by okotv(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2015
priscaoge:
That's a lot of money. That woman sabi lie shaa, who will believe that gist
welcome back. Where did you run off to self ¿
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Rapzino: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2015
nnafather:

Hahaha...I agree, but for Genevive, nah, I need no money. Na to pull down my dirty boxers, once she sees my Odogwu, she gets wet.
lol, all hail Odogwu!

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by ThisMeansWAR: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2015
South Africa the crime and rape capital of the world cry

South African and crime are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2015
What has Drug Law Agency got to do with money? What happened to EFCC? They are tired of their job already and are craving for the job of another abi? BUHARI.... SACK THEM ALL...
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Is dis the job of Ndlea or Efcc?
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by kinibigdeal(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Nigerian agency..hmmm, is that the exact figure!!!
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by toshma: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2015
our problem in this country is ''corruption and lack of fear of God'' because a man that has the fear of God will not steal what does not belong to him or her, God will punish as many that has made our country to undergoes all these...Go to anywhere in any part of the world, once they see you and you identify yourself as a Nigerian, what will come first to their mind is...this guy might be having something he/she stole probably money...I JUST PRAY THAT THIS NEW ERA OF CHANGE MIGHT CHANGE SOME SET OF THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:
A39-year-old South African, Nosisi Nqgula, has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for allegedly smuggling foreign currencies worth about N710.7m to Nigeria.

It was learnt that the suspect was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos with $373,725 and €2,120 concealed inside packs of oats.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the discovery was made during an inward screening of passengers on a South African airline flight enroute from Johannesburg.

The agency said two Nigerians ─ Damian Akamelu and Prophet Cyprian Chigere ─ were also being interrogated in connection with the seizure.
Nqgula said she was sent by a Nigerian to deliver the money to one Akamelu. “I live in Johannesburg. I was given a bag by a Nigerian to deliver to Damian Akamelu,”she said.

The NDLEA Commander at the airport, Mr. Hamza Umar, said, “The mode of concealment presents reasonable grounds for money laundering.
"Five packs of oats were found to contain $373,725 and €2,120. Two Nigerians are also being interrogated.” The NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, commended the officers for the seizure.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/safrican-woman-smuggles-n710m-into-nigeria/

Well Imagine jail time in Naija prison cheesy, leaving a decent prison with three meals a day and a bed here in SA.

I hope they arrest & sentence her to prison. It will send a lesson to all the South African women who date Nigerians here who are criminals of note.

I always say, only stupid low life South Africans girl date Nigerians. It has been proven time and again that they use them as drug moles and such criminal activities.

Sisi, now that you are going to jail your so called Naija boyfriend will dissapear, that alone should make you use your brain better next time.

Enjoy Kirikiri, or whatever the Nigerians jail is!
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Ralphlauren(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
South Africa the crime and rape capital of the world cry

South African and crime are like 5 and 6

very true!

a friend of mine told me recently that he was going on holiday to south africa.

i was like 'are you crazy'? the crime capital of africa ? a country where people are killed over a mobile phone?

i told him as a Nigerian, the last place i will visit for a 'holiday' is south africa and that says a lot. south africa scares me shitless! grin

Damn! see how lucky dube was wasted by carjackers who thought he was a nigerian! Damn! cry he was that country's biggest musical export. cry

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by soilsista(f): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2015
BluIvy:

Well Imagine jail time in Naija prison cheesy, leaving a decent prison with three meals a day and a bed here in SA.
I hope they arrest & sentence her to prison. It will send a lesson to all the South African women who date Nigerians here who are criminals of note.
I always say, only stupid low life South Africans girl date Nigerians. It has been proven time and again that they use them as drug moles and such criminal activities.
Sisi, now that you are going to jail your so called Naija boyfriend will dissapear, that alone should make you use your brain better next time.
Enjoy Kirikiri, or whatever the Nigerians jail is!
Uqalile lol
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2015
soilsista:

Uqalile lol

Hahahaaa! Ewe ndiqalile lol! Ndiyayazi bazukufuna ukuthuka thina, so ndibavala umlomo!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its been a while gal!
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria by spenca: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Ask GEJ about it ,NNPC money suddenly returning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hides Snatched Phone In His Pants In Lagos (Photo) / Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) / Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.