Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Before You Get That Nanny, Househelp - Security Expert Please Advise. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before You Get That Nanny, Househelp - Security Expert Please Advise. (679 Views)

Do You Need An Experienced Web Designer, Software Dev Or Data Security Expert / Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? / In Case You Need Aluminum Expert Please Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Get That Nanny, Househelp - Security Expert Please Advise. by Soknown: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I create this thread to rub minds on the security tips one need to employ before employing the house-help. You will agree with me that cases of children being abducted by people paid to look after them is now in boom. I pray the three children just abducted from Surulere are returned to the safe hands of the parents un-hurt. I love looking for answers when life throws a puzzle. The new puzzle is, dad n mum have to go to work, children cannot be left alone on their own thus the services of a house-help.
A little Background info, I was discussing with a friend last week about his teenage house-help, I asked if he has a hidden camera some-where around the home to monitor the house-help, he said no.
Not to bore you with stories, what are the things to consider and put in place before and after you get a house-help. Over to you security Expert in the house.
Re: Before You Get That Nanny, Househelp - Security Expert Please Advise. by adwem2003(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Go to OLX, you will get good one there cheesy
Re: Before You Get That Nanny, Househelp - Security Expert Please Advise. by Soknown: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2015
adwem2003:
Go to OLX, you will get good one there cheesy
LOL Thanks but no thanks, OLX should be a no no for any reasonable person. seriously speaking, do you have any tip, advice on the topic.
Re: Before You Get That Nanny, Househelp - Security Expert Please Advise. by Petra1Brule: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Do you have such concerns about your privacy when you are at somewhere that you are afraid of hidden camera or any other hidden illegal spy camera or devices? here comes the chance for you, there are so many professional spy detectors will help assist get rid of such occasions promptly and precisely. you can come to www.detectorall.com to gain more detailed informations that you will need. Hope it help you a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Aboki Lures And Kills Vultures In The Afternoon For Suyer In The Night / BIG Tummy Isn't Sexy, Flat Tummy Is! / South Africans Children Talk About African.(audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.