Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? (1920 Views)

Processed Snails Sales : Bulk/retail Buy And Sale Thread / Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails / Point Of Laying Snails For Start-up And Baby Snails For Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by JJKADRY(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2015
So many people like me doesn't know that snails have mouth and even, teeth to bite their provided foods be it fruits or leaves.
Check the below pictures...

Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by Acekidc4(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2015
You don't mean it??
Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by JJKADRY(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Wen I saw it I was like...... what the ... just confused.
Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by Eesha: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin Jenny, so did u think they inhale their food.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by lomprico(m): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2015
It doesn't have teeth! angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by Lilyomi(f): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2015
They do. They r small n in front jus below da eyes. If u want lay them on cocoyam leaves( since they like it) n c after sumtym. My mum used to rear them on small scale jus for da family. U wl not see da teeth but the teeth marks.
Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by jasper7(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Eesha:
grin grin Jenny, so did u think they inhale their food.
hahahahaha. you guys are just hilarious grin
Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by JJKADRY(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Snails have teeth, those pics are from the ones I'm rearing.
They hide it but, u'll see them if watch closely.
I bet, u'll be surprised.
Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2015
JJKADRY:
Snails have teeth, those pics are from the ones I'm rearing.
They hide it but, u'll see them if watch closely.
I bet, u'll be surprised.

Do you ve hybrid snail?
Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by JJKADRY(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Do you ve hybrid snail?

Yeah, I have little of the hybrid
Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
JJKADRY:
Do you ve hybrid snail?

Yeah, I have little of the hybrid

Where can I get it and hw Long does it take to Mature?
Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by JJKADRY(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Where can I get it and hw Long does it take to Mature?
It's very easy, just when it's raining try to check out for the hybrids but, it takes ten days for their egg to hatch
Re: Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? by lilfizzie: 10:59am On May 26, 2015
JJKADRY:
So many people like me doesn't know that snails have mouth and even, teeth to bite their provided foods be it fruits or leaves.
Check the below pictures...
kindly add me to ur whatsApp group, i need ur mentorship on snail farming pls

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Livestocks And Crops Marketing Zone (pics) / We Are In Need Of Dried Sawa Fish Suppliers / My Tomato Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.