Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Feel Like We Need Something To Lift Our Spirits - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Feel Like We Need Something To Lift Our Spirits (334 Views)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me / Drama As Evil Spirits, Witches Chase Students Out Of School (photos) / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feel Like We Need Something To Lift Our Spirits by hizaya61(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Life is a struggle – whatever you’re struggling with, it helps to hear words of encouragement that remind us that we all take knocks in life, but the best things in life come through persistence.
Whether you’ve just had another setback chasing your dreams, been rejected by someone you care about, faced tragedy, or you’re just feeling drained from the ups and downs of this journey we call life, remember that things can turn around in an instant. All you have to do is keep moving forward, even when it feels like it wouldn't be easier to just don't give up.

GOOD MORNING

1 Like

Re: Feel Like We Need Something To Lift Our Spirits by Francman(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2015
Thank u broda.

(1) (Reply)

Abu Way Of Getting Money From People / Attend Basic First Aid Training 2nd, May / Are You Talented?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.