Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Indianara Carvalho Crowned Miss Bum Bum 2014 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indianara Carvalho Crowned Miss Bum Bum 2014 (1834 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) / Grace Atinuke Oyelude, The First Crowned Miss Nigeria In 1957 (Then & Now Pics) / [photos +18] And Miss Bumbum 2014 Is . . . Indianara Carvalho (NSFW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indianara Carvalho Crowned Miss Bum Bum 2014 by kosalabaro: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Kim Kardashian’s butt may have been all over the news here last week, but in Brazil Indianara Carvalho’s well-formed rump is the one making headlines. Earlier this week, the 22-year old stunner claimed the 2014 Miss BumBum title.

Showing off her curvy behind to a panel of judges, Carvalho, from the state of Santa Catarina, beat out the other 14 finalists – including pre-contest favorite Claudia Allende – to claim the title of best butt in Brazil and a check worth more than $24,000.

“Whatever happens, I thank God first. Yesterday was a very special night for me and also for all the people who love me and believe in me,” Carvalho gushed on her Instagram account.

To be fair Carvalho did go on an impressive P.R. campaign in the lead-up to the finals, including a very memorable trip to Paris, where she showed off her barely-covered behind in the City of Lights before police forced her to cover up and take her talents elsewhere.

The police threat, however, did not deter the brave Brazilian beauty. She simply found a more secluded spot near the Eiffel Tower to continue the photo shoot, stripping off her top, slipping into a pair of black swimsuit bottoms, black high heels and … well, actually, that's all she was wearing.

Culled from Fox news Latino

Sou Maior que a Terre Eiffel Miss bumbum Santa Catarina bjs

A photo posted by Indianara Carvalho ★ (@indianaracarvalho) on Oct 10, 2014 at 4:22am PDT

The Miss BumBum competition showcases, as should be perfectly obvious from its name, the buttocks of representatives from each of the country's 27 states, with 15 finalists battling it out in São Paulo for the best buns in Brazil. This year’s competition was the most diverse yet with the inclusion of plus-size model Juliana Bittencortt and the oldest ever candidate, 39-year-old Patricia Oliveira
Re: Indianara Carvalho Crowned Miss Bum Bum 2014 by kosalabaro: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2015
See picture below: Miss Indianara Carvalho is 3rd from left. What do you think

Re: Indianara Carvalho Crowned Miss Bum Bum 2014 by ginawest(f): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2015
no pictures
Re: Indianara Carvalho Crowned Miss Bum Bum 2014 by kosalabaro: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2015
See pix - Miss Carvalho is 3rd from left.....what do you think?

Re: Indianara Carvalho Crowned Miss Bum Bum 2014 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
I see

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Fans...see How Your Queen Also Copied / Previous Sexiest Nigerian Actress Ebube Nwagbo Slays In All White Outfit (photo) / A Celebrity Deliberately Shows Off Her V*gina In Public - (18+ Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.