Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Filling Station For Sale In Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Filling Station For Sale In Enugu (1631 Views)

Petrol / Filling Station For Sale In Benin (edo State) / 10 Pumps Filling Station For Sale / M R S Filling Station For Sale Ikorodu Road Ketu Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filling Station For Sale In Enugu by nadico(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2009
Filling station for sale at ninth mile corner enugu, the home of ama breweries and coca cola,price 35million
contact me on 08037027908 or nnamdi999@yahoo.com.
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Enugu by nadico(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
Coal City Gardens now selling in Enugu. Pictures coming soon
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Enugu by nadico(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
My fellow umunwanne brothers, i want and believe it is time for us to think home. Is it not time yet for us to start thinking about investing heavily in property just the same way we seem to colonized the real estate sector both in Abuja and Lagos, even Kano inclusive. When are we going to make our home just as we have other places. I believe that this is a clarion call to all umunwanne m to put up skyscrapers just as they did all over Abuja. Statistics show that we owe 60 to 70 percent of the property in Abuja, it is very welcome development but what has it fetced us. No one had ever taken cognisance of our giant stride in developing our federal capital and at least appreciate us for once with even the post of the minister of the territory or is deputy governor of Lagos. The percent of appreciation of property rates in our part of the country is also very high. Be it in enugu,owerri ,aba or even in abakaliki not to talk of onitsha. So i welcome any property enquiry in Enugu for now. i will later expand to all the states in the zone gradually. lastly,only we can develop our place. Let us think more of investing homewards. ka o di nu
Re: Filling Station For Sale In Enugu by nadico(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2009
Plot of land at phase 4 transekulu enugu, 600sq mts 7million
plot of land at phase 6 transekulu enugu, 700sq mts 6million
plot of land at nya street behind government house enugu, 2300sq mts 27million
brand new bungalow at phase 6 trans ekulu enugu, 11million
bungalow at independence layout enugu 18million

(1) (Reply)

Self Contain Needed In Bayelsa / A Pics Decent Duplex At Gemade Estate @ 14m Asking / Buy Your Dangote Cement Direct From The Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.