Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State (4214 Views)

This Is Just A Rare Photo Of A Masquerade Taking A Selfie In Imo State. / Funny: Albino Girl And The WAEC Candidate In The Exam Hall / Revealed: “aisha Buhari Mistakenly Voted For Pdp” – Inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by amarilo: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abagworo:

I already made it clear that it will be an easy win for Okorocha. PDP has refused to learn the truth that game has changed and you have to field sellable candidates. If they listened to Obasanjo and fielded Lamido with Amaechi as vice APC would have been hopeless. What happened was cancelling of primaries and imposition of Jonathan.

In Imo State Ararume won PDP primaries but was openly rigged out to choose a less popular Mbaise man. After tomorrow y'all will respect me in political analysis. PDP could have challenged APC in Imo if they fielded, Hope Uzodinma or Araraume. Okorocha will win the green snake man by a very wide margin even in some Owerri and Mbaise area.
This guy must be an Idi*t. Orlu people are feeling bad cos Hope is representing them and you want to drag him to Imo govt house. Do you know hope is a big time 419 guy before he entered politics. I don't like the way rochas is doing but I prefer him to Hope Uzodinma.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
amarilo:
This guy must be an Idi*t. Orlu people are feeling bad cos Hope is representing them and you want to drag him to Imo govt house. Do you know hope is a big time 419 guy before he entered politics. I don't like the way rochas is doing but I prefer him to Hope Uzodinma.
my brother from okporo,how you dey?
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by millionaireman: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
my brother from okporo,how you dey?

If Rochas had taken adequate care of Orlu's needs - for which many of us have been shouting all the years - whether Iheanacho stepped down or not for Ihedioha, Okorocha is still most likely to win.

After all, Okorocha did too many development works in Owerri municipal to attract sympathy votes from Owerri.

Anyhow, Orlu people may still vote in block for Rochas.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by kasiem(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abagworo:

I already made it clear that it will be an easy win for Okorocha. PDP has refused to learn the truth that game has changed and you have to field sellable candidates. If they listened to Obasanjo and fielded Lamido with Amaechi as vice APC would have been hopeless. What happened was cancelling of primaries and imposition of Jonathan.

In Imo State Ararume won PDP primaries but was openly rigged out to choose a less popular Mbaise man. After tomorrow y'all will respect me in political analysis. PDP could have challenged APC in Imo if they fielded, Hope Uzodinma or Araraume. Okorocha will win the green snake man by a very wide margin even in some Owerri and Mbaise area.
is araraume now a nice candidate? Mehn, calling this guy a foool will just be like a commendation

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2015
amarilo:

You do not get what I wrote up there. I wrote "sellable" and not necessarily moraly upright. To win election one must strategise. Orlu is almost half of Imo State. Just add 2 LGAs like Mbaitoli and Obowo, anyone with Orlu votes has already won. Knowing fully well that Okorocha performed and tricks to remove him will not be easy, simply field his sellable kinsman and back him with your party prowess and other zones.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2015
millionaireman:

If Rochas had taken adequate care of Orlu's needs - for which many of us have been shouting all the years - whether Iheanacho stepped down or not for Ihedioha, Okorocha is still most likely to win.

After all, Okorocha did too many development works in Owerri municipal to attract sympathy votes from Owerri.

Anyhow, Orlu people may still vote in block for Rochas.

Lol. Okorocha has already won. PDP has divided and working against themselves. Revenge time for Okigwe and Orlu laughs again. 2019 will still be tough as Owerri moves against Okigwe with Orlu being the beautiful bride.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2015
ruggedboy01:
If this is true, malam okorocha is finished angry embarassed
mallam Tunde Muhammad Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by shizzleStar: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2015
chymystique:
shocked shocked shocked This is highly unbelieveable. Op source? Hmmmm! Imo is gonna be hot and interesting tommorrow! Just like 2011.. I would ve loved iheanaCho to win but this one am hearing this rumour I think Owelle might win o Cause he is a rogue, How else could he ve delivered those votes for GMB last 2weeks grin

I dnt belive Hon. Ihedioha has anything to offer Imo state..

•Patiently sitting on the fenCe in this matter and waiting for ineC to announCe the winner grin
what has Rochas offered other than instigating hate amongst Igbos and bringing Igbos nation to utter disrepute?. I mean the same Rochas that said the oba of lagoon was right about his threat to ndigbo.

Like Ihedioha or Yes, as for me, anything but the bastad rochas will do.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by otokx(m): 1:46am On Apr 11, 2015
APGA has failed woefully.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by pazienza(m): 2:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Should this even be discussed? Common sense should have told. Iheanacho and Ihedioha, that they will both lose, if they both compete against Rochas. One of them should have stepped down for the other, preferably Iheanacho should have stepped down.

I am not holding my breath on Imo, since those two shortsighted fellas failed to do the needful, Rochas chances of re election is very high.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Guideway:
meaning what?
While Ngige propagandists were sending bulk SMS saying Annie Okonkwo stepped down for him, Annie's propagandists were doing the same on Ngige. Many people fell for it just like some villagers will fall for this one cheesy
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by StCapital: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Please lets go out and vote.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2015
This is coming very late if it is true. This means the number of invalid votes in Imo state will run into Hundreds of thousands unless the APGA votes are to be counted for PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mind Ur Language! / Three Sisters, Monica, Phoebe And Fanny / New Sex Scandal By Congo Brazzaville President Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.