Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Pls Help Her Situation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Her Situation (1057 Views)

Please Help Her Get A Job She Cries Everyday / Help Her Pls / Urgent!!!! Can Someone Help Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Her Situation by tolulinks(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
I'm a nairalander and I'm writing this on behalf of my younger sis. she's just 24 and rushed herself into marriage with a guy who doesn't have a steady stream of income. I couldn't understand why my father sanctioned the marriage because she had no job. I spoke to her recently and could tell she's in terrible condition living with that boy. she's a graduate of biochemistry with 2:1 grade. pls I need a job for her.
Re: Pls Help Her Situation by willyboss: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
I think ur sister loves him and that's why she married him. Marriage isn't a bed of roses u know. Don't worry, things will be fine with them. Ur sister needs ur prayers at this point in time. Tell ur sister to get a job to support her family.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Her Situation by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chai! God will help them..
Re: Pls Help Her Situation by Godmother(f): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Your sister is in already. Let her get something doing as she waits for the job. These days people need multiple streams to stay afloat. But wait o, what sort of love pushed ur sister to marry when they both are not stable financially. Were they expecting manna from heaven to feed on?
Re: Pls Help Her Situation by tolulinks(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Godmother:
Your sister is in already. Let her get something doing as she waits for the job. These days people need multiple streams to stay afloat. But wait o, what sort of love pushed ur sister to marry when they both are not stable financially. Were they expecting manna from heaven to feed on?
I really don't know. at a point she claimed the guy supplies fuel or petrol or that kind of job that doesn't bring money at the end of the month. needless to say it's probably erratic. I need her to get a job
Re: Pls Help Her Situation by oribi(m): 2:39am On Apr 13, 2015
This is not encouraging well she should keep looking up the net for offers,for now as she considered teaching in a private school?may not pay much and she can also consider becoming a jumia sale consultant..
Re: Pls Help Her Situation by tolulinks(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
oribi:
This is not encouraging well she should keep looking up the net for offers,for now as she considered teaching in a private school?may not pay much and she can also consider becoming a jumia sale consultant..

she's been trained at the Corona i-teach program but like many of her friends, they were not retained or given any job placement. how to go about the jumia stuff?
Re: Pls Help Her Situation by oribi(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2015
you go contact dem say u wan be der sale consultant den register,anybody wey buy something from your end u go get small commission oooo

(1) (Reply)

RAN/HR Job Invite. / Pls Help Me To Confirm If Dis Is Not A Scam / Graduate Sales Customer Service Officers At Bosch Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.