Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees (1952 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2009
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and self-motivated graduates for recruitment as Executive Trainees in First Bank.

Applicants should have a minimum of second-class lower Degree or HND Upper credit in any discipline from recognized Universities or Polytechnics and must have completed the National Youth Service Corps programme.

Successful candidates will go through a structured induction programme and training period, which would provide good career options in the Bank. Only candidates who have the flair for and desire to make a career in banking need apply.

For more info on this vacancies check ,
FOR BANK JOBS vacancieshere.lovez.it
FOR AIRPORT JOBS aircraft.needz.it
FOR OIL & GAS JOBS petrolprt.digs.it
FOR GRADUATE JOBS graduatevacnt.kickme.to
Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2009
Thanks for viewing my post!!! for more current vacancies always check back

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by zeroxxx: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2009
thanks
Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by zeroxxx: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2009
thanks
Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by zeroxxx: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2009
thanks
Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by VIC4U: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2009
pls when is first bank application closing? because I'm findig it difficult to i to their website.
Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by zeroxxx: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
thanks
Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by zeroxxx: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2009
thanks bro
Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by jamesa: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2009

Re: First Bank: Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees by RameshRaja: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2009
I was fortunate to have found a copy of Jack's video that despite being twenty two years old, was still in great condition. With the conversion it was possible to free up the region codes that you would normally use to limit the DVD to one region, eg. region 1 is USA, region 4 is Australia. This meant the DVD would play in all regions. The Pal and NTCS format difference has been overcome by the fact that most modern DVD players will play either format. Also DVD players installed in a computer will play either format.

Before I went ahead and spent money having the first book scanned and setting up my web site I first had to ensure if there was still a market for these publications. Firstly I monitored ebay for about 6 months for the sale of used copies of Jack's books.By saving the search for Jack's name on ebay meant that I received an email whenever anyone listed an item using Jack's name in the title. I was able to see that there was a fairly regular sale of used copies and that they attracted multiple bidders and sold for a reasonable price. I was also able to check using Google how many sites were online selling similar products and by monitoring the sponsored links using Pay Per Click advertising the number of sites that would be actively competing with me.

I also approached locally run art classes run out of the art supply shop to ensure that the content and techniques that Jack had developed over twenty five years ago was still applicable today. The feedback from both the students and teachers was very positive.

To be able to copy and sell Jack's publications without breaching copyright laws I first had to obtain the owners of the copyright, Jack's family, permission to use their fathers work and I also had to contact the original publishers of the books and video to have the publishing rights reassigned back to Jack's family. As the publications were out of circulation for more than twenty years and the books publishing company had been taken over by another publishing company this took some detective work on my part and some time but was worth it in the end.

As I didn't know of anyone else that had already done this sort of project that I could call on for advice, I found there was some indirect information available online and although I don't live in a city I found there were people and resources available locally that I could tap into to achieve my goal. I believe that there may be other individuals that may have a similar opportunity to relaunch an out of print publication online that would still appeal to a niche market.
http://www.1moneymania.in/

(1) (Reply)

Nbc Aptitude Test Of 9th May, 2009 / ROYAL EXCHANGE Calls For Interview / Job At The United Nations Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.