Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Drake Now Has His Own Search Engine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Now Has His Own Search Engine (583 Views)

Veteran Foreign Musician, DRAKE Now Dates J. Lo / Drake Now In A Relationship With Jennifer Lopez (photos) / Amber Rose And Drake Now Dating??? (see This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Now Has His Own Search Engine by 360musicng(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
If you’re reading this, Drake has his own search engine. The “Let Me Drake That For You” search allows fans to enter terms and then the engine searches the web for everything related to the words entered and OVO’s own.

The search engine also has a soundboard of Drizzy’s ad-libs and plays snippets of his hits in the background. When you click the “I’m Feeling Drizzy” option, some Drake’s best GIFs pop up.

Search for all Drake everything on [url]lmdraketfy.com[/url]

SOURCE: http://www..com/drake-now-has-his-own-search-engine/

Re: Drake Now Has His Own Search Engine by jamesbawa(m): 2:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Drake Now Has His Own Search Engine by Fast645: 6:13am On Apr 11, 2015
nice

(1) (Reply)

“I Like Jonathan, But Change Was Needed” – Tonto Dikeh / Photos: Long Queues For Fuel / See The Greatest Photos Of Olamine Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.