Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Should Nigerians Abroad Be Encouraged To Return Home ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should Nigerians Abroad Be Encouraged To Return Home ? (728 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigerians Abroad Be Encouraged To Return Home ? by felifeli: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2009
I know many are having it rough abroad , but let's face it an exodus back here will put excessive strain on this country. Even though many are losing jobs daily (massive 74,000 job cuts announced in US on Monday 26th alone)  jobs are not easy for picking up here in Nigeria either and they will only be complicating the job market in Nigeria. Infrastructure in Lagos is overstretched already , and non-existent in most other parts of the country. I think they should be discouraged from coming back home and they should continue to rough it out abroad until things get better over there.
Re: Should Nigerians Abroad Be Encouraged To Return Home ? by Busybody2(f): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2009
ROFLMAO grin grin grin can you swear you are not Pafun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Nigerians Abroad Be Encouraged To Return Home ? by Thadude(m): 12:32am On Jan 28, 2009
Without security and electricity returning to Nigeria will be wishful thinking.
Who doesnt like freedom, peace, tranquility, dignity in labour, rest of mind, no fear of human turning to goat at ur backyard, i beg naija na history, make we forget am!, i only remember Nigeria in my dreams and once or twice in a day hold a moment of silence for it.
If i wanna feel naija i come to Nairaland and feel Naija, that is enough for me.
Re: Should Nigerians Abroad Be Encouraged To Return Home ? by felifeli: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2009
Tha_dude:

Without security and electricity returning to Nigeria will be wishful thinking.
Who doesnt like freedom, peace, tranquility, dignity in labour, rest of mind, no fear of human turning to goat at ur backyard, i beg naija na history, make we forget am!, i only remember Nigeria in my dreams and once or twice in a day hold a moment of silence for it.
If i wanna feel naija i come to Nairaland and feel Naija, that is enough for me.

Good man !!  grin grin More elbow to your grease ; God go bless am for you and  for your body everyday , God go make Nairaland sweet for you forever , etc  etc

Busy_body:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin  can you swear you are not Pafun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pafun ko pafun ni  . My sister if you want bread give one of the nurses money  and they will buy for you at the supermarket. wink
Re: Should Nigerians Abroad Be Encouraged To Return Home ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2009
felifeli:

I know many are having it rough abroad , but let's face it an exodus back here will put excessive strain on this country. Even though many are losing jobs daily (massive 74,000 job cuts announced in US on Monday 26th alone) jobs are not easy for picking up here in Nigeria either and they will only be complicating the job market in Nigeria. Infrastructure in Lagos is overstretched already , and non-existent in most other parts of the country. I think they should be discouraged from coming back home and they should continue to rough it out abroad until things get better over there.

Contrary to your belief, those returning could also be a source of job creation

(1) (Reply)

Us Immigration Deports Nigerian Senator / Dream Land / E-passport Within Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.