Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) (1391 Views)

An SUV Rammed Into Ditch In Awolowo Road (pictures) / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Fatal Accident Along Enugu/onitsha Expressway,one Dead,others Injured(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by whysquare4real(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2015
The accident occurred around 8 pm on Wednesday. It involves an Honda EOD and a lorry carrying vegetables. According to eye witnesses, the EOD was trying to overtake d lorry when the lorry driver swerved to the left and the EOD rammed into it resulting into d death of the car owner who was driving and injury to 2 other occupants of the car. The car was also badly damaged as shown in d pictures I captured this morning. May d soul of d departed rest in peace. Pls drivers b careful while driving and overtaking. May God b with us all(amen). Source: eye witness
Re: Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by orlaryhincah(m): 6:53am On Apr 11, 2015
whysquare4real:
The accident occurred around 8 pm on Wednesday. It involves an Honda EOD and a lorry carrying vegetables. According to eye witnesses, the EOD was trying to overtake d lorry when the lorry driver swerved to the left and the EOD rammed into it resulting into d death of the car owner who was driving and injury to 2 other occupants of the car. The car was also badly damaged as shown in d pictures I captured this morning. May d soul of d departed rest in peace. Pls drivers b careful while driving and overtaking. May God b with us all(amen). Source: eye witness
RIP to the
Re: Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by Water547: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by naturally: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Some of those lorry drivers are insane. RIP to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by dljbd1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
whysquare4real:
where the pictures undecided
RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by lonelydora: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
I see no pix.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pics?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by inze(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
lonelydora:
I see no pix.

Bossforeva:
Pics?

Seriously

you guys want to see pictures of a mangled body in a badly damaged pieces or metal shocked

I really don't get it by the way, whats with the frenzy we see everywhere these days? People taking graphic/disturbing pictures of every incident/accident they come across.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by Homguy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
inze:

Seriously

you guys want to see pictures of a mangled body in a badly damaged pieces or metal shocked

I really don't get it by the way, whats with the frenzy we see everywhere these days? People taking graphic/disturbing pictures of every incident/accident they come across.
hmmmm, good point tho, the news is enough, putting up such disturbing pics does no good to no anyone, imagine if you were a relative that victim...I think its just a craving from that dark,twisted, evil side each one of us has.

Cc; lonelydora , bossforeva.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2015
OP, if you don't want to post pics directly on here, then email them to me.

I am always interested in seeing pictures of car crashes.

You don't have to send the ones that contains pictures of the victims.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Fed. University Katsina Road(pictures) by donbenie(m): 1:28am On Apr 19, 2015
For the driver to have died as a result,he most likely was trying to overtake on the blind side of the Lorry..things that happens on Naija Roads..

(1) (Reply)

ML350 Alarms / People Stares As They Spot A Ferrari In Adeola Odeku In Lagos (photos) / CRV 2001 Fires Itself And Consumes Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.