Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed (5460 Views)

2003,2006,2007 Nissan Xterra , Cheap Prices For All Three / 2006/2007 Honda Civic For Sale (nigerian Used, 1 Owner) / Brand New: Honda Accord 2006/07 Model For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 06, 2009
Interesting drama, the irony is  looks like seller and buyer  might have sealed the deal if not for the carshopper factor. IMHO Ahonohai (is this an Igbira name?) should have just been upfront with Oga Rasmur that he wanted a discount because of the mileage gap and acknowledged the gap is not Rasmur's fault. You know, dis Oyinbo-Nigerians (rasmur, no offence o), no dey get stomach for any kin' wayo.

Rasmur, I echo BB's comment.

Big_bumper, what's bumping? Make I go romance section go find out wetin you do for yonder that got you banned   shocked shocked shocked Too bad you've lost your username, a nice one at that.

I see you did a lot of travel posts under this B-Bumper name, so much good work that I'm tempted to do business with you  wink wink Make we lease office space for Lagos and make you a " UK Visa Consultant" How you see am?

Is it just me or money no dey this auto section again  undecided na so so car for sale by middlemen, credit crunch don reach the buyers and for sellers e don become dog eat dog plus eat the moto join sef  grin grin
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 06, 2009
wwheelz:

Interesting drama, the irony is looks like seller and buyer might have sealed the deal if not for the carshopper factor.

Hmmn, I think the uncertainty was there even before the Carshopper factor. I was still waiting for a call from Abdul (Rasmur's lawyer) - which coincidentally never came when Carshopper came into the picture.

By the way I'm not Igbira, where did you get that idea from
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by bigbumper(f): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2009
ahonohai:

Hmmn, I think the uncertainty was there even before the Carshopper factor. I was still waiting for a call from Abdul (Rasmur's lawyer) - which coincidentally never came when Carshopper came into the picture.

By the way I'm not Igbira, where did you get that idea from

You are not a bad guy, but things could have been handled better from your side, but thank God the dust has settled and everything has died down now and everyone has moved on.

wwheelz:

Interesting drama, the irony is  looks like seller and buyer  might have sealed the deal if not for the carshopper factor. IMHO Ahonohai (is this an Igbira name?) should have just been upfront with Oga Rasmur that he wanted a discount because of the mileage gap and acknowledged the gap is not Rasmur's fault. You know, dis Oyinbo-Nigerians (rasmur, no offence o), no dey get stomach for any kin' wayo.

Rasmur, I echo BB's comment.

Big_bumper, what's bumping? Make I go romance section go find out wetin you do for yonder that got you banned   shocked shocked shocked Too bad you've lost your username, a nice one at that.

I see you did a lot of travel posts under this B-Bumper name, so much good work that I'm tempted to do business with you  wink wink Make we lease office space for Lagos and make you a " UK Visa Consultant" How you see am?

Is it just me or money no dey this auto section again  undecided na so so car for sale by middlemen, credit crunch don reach the buyers and for sellers e don become dog eat dog plus eat the moto join sef  grin grin

No be one road reach market so I am game, but mind you I will have to be juggling my role as a UK Visa Consultant with my other roles as a Sanitisation Officer, a Journalist and a car dealer, all courtesy of Nairaland, lol grin grin grin

They prolly got tired of deleting posts and sometimes dumped whole threads in the games section, but it wasn't like I was the only one derailing threads na, don't know why people like picking on me because I am timid and quiet and cannot speak my mind angry angry angry grin

As for the username, the other busy_bodi aka Danke/busybein/bournvita/Jennykadri/Jennykadry/Jennikadry/ati be be lo, has been using that name to step on people's toes, so people are thinking it is my own quiet and gentle in nature Busy_body (Iyalode) causing the wahala, so it is gonna take me at least 15 years to undo the damage the other busy_bodi has done, and as I don't wanna spend that long defending myself, I might as well kiss it goodbye cry cry cry
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2009
OK now, we just have to settle that Anti-Spam king who calls himself Siena make e no put sand for the gari. We would then bring all those Travel section spammers under an Association to be chaired by you [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]in case the authorities show up, don't fancy life in a Nigerian jail[/font].

Next step would be to tax those spammers in the name of association dues,  all the while running the main Consultancy office from Makeitrain's villa on the shore of the Atlantic in Lagos  grin grin 

We'll put igwe in charge of Abuja district and all the other woman wrappers can fan out and do some real work recruiting victims clients

Sounds like a great  plan even if I do say so myself  grin grin
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by bigbumper(f): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2009
wwheelz:

OK now, we just have to settle that Anti-Spam king who calls himself Siena make e no put sand for the gari. We would then bring all those Travel section spammers under an Association to be chaired by you [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]in case the authorities show up, don't fancy life in a Nigerian jail[/font].

Next step would be to tax those spammers in the name of association dues,  all the while running the main Consultancy office from Makeitrain's villa on the shore of the Atlantic in Lagos  grin grin 

We'll put igwe in charge of Abuja district and all the other woman wrappers can fan out and do some real work recruiting victims clients

Sounds like a great  plan even if I do say so myself  grin grin

ROFLMAO grin grin grin it is a good plan indeed BARAWO, and as long as I get first dibs as being the Chief Treasurer and the position comes with the sole use of Makeitrain's Bentley, why not cool As for that strapping hunk Siena, I have him on lockdown for this weekend, I need him to tinker with my bumper and . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by tkb417(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2009
As for the username, the other busy_bodi aka Danke/busybein/bournvita/Jennykadri/Jennykadry/Jennikadry/ati be be lo, has been using that name to step on people's toes, so people are thinking it is my own quiet and gentle in nature Busy_body (Iyalode) causing the wahala, so it is gonna take me at least 15 years to undo the damage the other busy_bodi has done, and as I don't wanna spend that long defending myself, I might as well kiss it goodbye

lies
you and Danke are the craziest people on NL tongue
even with ur bumper2 bumper or what is it again, u have stepped to me today tongue
alakori
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by bigbumper(f): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2009
tkb417:

lies
you and Danke are the craziest people on NL tongue
even with ur bumper2 bumper or what is it again, u have stepped to me today tongue
alakori

Abuse you ke, Baba oko mi, the bone of my bone, it is not like that, it must have been a mistake, me that have been stalking and hounding Tgirl4real to mistakenly upload your picture in your interview post so that I can claim you first before those greedy shameless girls sets eyes on you cool

And if I might add, I don't have any ulterior motives, I am only doing it to protect you from those girls thats all, you know how naija girls are na with their beady eyes and long-throat
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by tkb417(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2009
Abuse you ke, Baba oko mi, the bone of my bone, it is not like that, it must have been a mistake, me that have been stalking and hounding Tgirl4real to mistakenly upload your picture in your interview post so that I can claim you first before those greedy shameless girls sets eyes on you

And if I might add, I don't have any ulterior motives, I am only doing it to protect you from those girls thats all, you know how naija girls are na with their long-throat
and now this is funny. protecting me from sharks?
u try. modupe grin
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by bigbumper(f): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2009
TKB417 and Wwheelz, stop derailing this thread, can't you be an exemplary poster like me and follow simple rules grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by tkb417(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2009
TKB417 and Wwheelz, stop derailing this thread, can't you be an exemplary poster like me and follow simple rules
okiz mama wink im off
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2009
big_bumper:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin it is a good plan indeed BARAWO, and as long as I get first dibs as being the Chief Treasurer and the position comes with the sole use of Makeitrain's Bentley, why not cool As for that strapping hunk Siena, I have him on lockdown for this weekend, I need him to tinker with my bumper and . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Glad you're interested, I can now proceed to spam the entire forum with our ads. I don talk am say my posts shall not be in vain, I must make money from this Nairaland grin

big_bumper:

TKB417 and Wwheelz, stop derailing this thread, can't you be an exemplary poster like me and follow simple rules grin tongue tongue tongue

Hasn't he found a car yet? Hey Poster, Jesarmy, inspired, carshopper and all those other people on the first page each have one so what are you waiting for?
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by maddock(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2009
Pictures of accord 2007, halla me if u are really serious.

Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by maddock(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2009
Pix

Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by maddock(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2009
More

Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by maddock(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2009
Leather interior

Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2009
wwheelz:

Glad you're interested, I can now proceed to spam the entire forum with our ads. I don talk am say my posts shall not be in vain, I must make money from this Nairaland grin

Hasn't he found a car yet? Hey Poster, Jesarmy, inspired, carshopper and all those other people on the first page each have one so what are you waiting for?

Guys, I dash you all this thread!!! God Bless you all.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242984.0.html  grin
Re: Honda Accord 2006/2007 Model Needed by ameristu: 8:19pm On May 23, 2010
I can get one for you for 2 million naira. If interested u can send me an email at oliadi@gmail.com or call 202 203 8220. i am located in the us but my office in on ikorodu road lagos state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks Green Honda CRV 1998 Model / Difference Between Car And Motor / Registered 2000 Honda CRV (700k) (Cheapest ever)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.