Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira (3805 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With New Photos / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" / Makeup Free Bimbo Akintola And Her Cucumbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by Teeboy22(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Bimbo Akintola: I’m Not Engaged, My Sister Was
The One Caught Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300
Naira Change

Nollywood actress Bimbo Akintola has admitted
that she witnessed what happened to her sister
about 3 weeks ago at the Palms shopping mall in
Lekki. In response to the viral story about her alleged
fight with an attendant over 300 Naira change, the
actress said: “This thing happened about three weeks ago and
nobody said anything about it. The lady attacked
my sister and that is what happened. It did not
happen to me but to my sister. She kept our change
for over two hours and my sister demanded for the
change. Although my sister later gave somebody the change anyway, it did not happen to me and
my sister is not an actress.” Bimbo Akintola also debunked her viral
engagement story. In her words: “There is nothing like marriage on the cards for me
anytime soon. People who claimed they saw me
wearing an engagement ring at an event are just
spreading rumours about me. Stop listening to
rumours please. Ignore them”

Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by Teeboy22(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2015

Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by Airforce1(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2015
N300??

*dies*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by Zaikon(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Ok den tel ur sister to stop dat kinda act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by loomer: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2015
cry
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2015
I really hope this is not a recent pic of Bimbo Akintola cry

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by danio24ng(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Bimbo, please go and marry if you were my sister, I will be disturbed or if you have changed your sexuality tell us and let us let you be.
You no get mirror for house, you don they turn grandma Wey no get pikin.
Regards.
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Well she looks liked she just had a duel in that picture.
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2015
danio24ng:
Bimbo, please go and marry if you were my sister, I will be disturbed or if you have changed your sexuality tell us and let us let you be.
You no get mirror for house, you don they turn grandma Wey no get pikin.
Regards.
Like that's any of your business.

5 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2015
RickRichards:
Well she looks liked she just had a duel in that picture.

Great use of tense.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by axortedbabe(f): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2015
this attendants can b annoying attimes, even if it's ten naira,give d person his or her change unless u r asked to keep it..

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by enoqueen: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Marriage not in the card?

With that pic

Omg cry

You are aging girl.....
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by stinggy(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
"Although my sister later gave somebody the change anyway, it did not happen to me and
my sister is not an actress.”

[size=18pt]Wash undecided undecided[/size]

You're a star, should have told her to let the issue die so as not to draw unneeded attention.
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by vega84(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
No marriage anytime soon? Old lady u are nt getting any younger oooooooooo #vegatalks
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by blesoh(f): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Zaikon:
Ok den tel ur sister to stop dat kinda act.
why is it not her money?
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by blesoh(f): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
axortedbabe:
this attendants can b annoying attimes, even if it's ten naira,give d person his or her change unless u r asked to keep it..
thank u,very simple.
Its my change nd u wan to tk it by force u de craze?

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by flyingdutchman(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Airforce1:
N300??

*dies*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
**mimicks this hypocrete "teree hondered waira?"

keep quiet! Even if you earn 10million naira monthly, if every attendant were to hold onto your change, how much would you have left?!! If a brand new Car costs 7mill, and you were to offer 6,999,700 naira, will the showroom accept that figure from you?
Okponu!

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by bbeckky: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
That pishure of Bimbo up dre tho.....lip sealed
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by youngalex(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
I have witnessed this countless times in Fast Food,Cinema even Local Bars its quite uncivil to hold on to the change of a customer citing flimsy reasons
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chiam55:

Great use of tense.
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by osemoses1234(m): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2015
300naira I dey shame for yu and ur sis...chaiiiiii
Re: Bimbo Akintola:my Sister Was D 1 Fighting At Palms Mall Over 300 Naira by lacicrips(m): 1:41am On Apr 12, 2015
flyingdutchman:

**mimicks this hypocrete "teree hondered waira?"

keep quiet! Even if you earn 10million naira monthly, if every attendant were to hold onto your change, how much would you have left?!! If a brand new Car costs 7mill, and you were to offer 6,999,700 naira, will the showroom accept that figure from you?
Okponu!
It will be foolish not to accept it.

(1) (Reply)

9ja Most Beautiful Girl On Instagram Nûde Photos Leaked My Lagos Hacker. / Woman & Her Hubby Counting Wads Of Cash Sprayed To Them At Their Wedding. Photos / Bobrisky Caught Without Filter In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.