Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m (3605 Views)

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only / How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by greatkamala: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2015
hello house,
am planning on getting married later this year and I have worked out the best possible amount that I would have been able 2 save by then...maximum 900 -1m.
my question is, cn I plan something tangible wit that amount? and cn someone help me highlight how to shortlist d xpenses...
thanks guyz in anticipation of ur eye opening responses.
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Adecephas(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2015
O yes!!!
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Waspy(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Young man... Spend your money wisely. Its a day event

2 Likes

Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Mariecakes(f): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2015
greatkamala:
hello house,
am planning on getting married later this year and I have worked out the best possible amount that I would have been able 2 save by then...maximum 900 -1m.
my question is, cn I plan something tangible wit that amount? and cn someone help me highlight how to shortlist d xpenses...
Yez you can plan something tangible with that depending on the amount of guest, and if you plan well or get a good event planner, ur 1m wedding can look like a 10m wedding
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Call Rehoboth Decor 08033877338,08181538581. You would be glad you did.
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Melahou(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Depending on your location.
Just budget 1.5m - 2m for trad white wedding
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Adecephas(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
please don't spend all your savings on that day. Remember there's a new family to cater for after that day.
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by greatkamala: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
its nt all my savings that am spending, thats y I dont wana plan wit 1.5m or 2m lik som people suggested. ....I still want 2 av som change say 400 -600k in d bank by d time am done.
I still need someone to help me with a break down of how to go about achieving d wedding with my preset budget.
I dnt need answers lik yes or no...I need breakdown, som1 2 tel me y its possible or beta still aw 2 manage d sum 2 av a great day without rily going ova my budget
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bbm 22C8082E. So we can talk fully
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by purplestoneeven: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bbm 7E29C943. Let's talk; I do event planning and Mgt. I will help you work out a "waoh" wedding.
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Stella42(f): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
1m is more than enough for your wedding. Message me on whatsapp on 08160224637. We'll help plan and work according to your budget. We'll let you know the breakdown of expenses.We've planned weddings of lesser price and it was awesome. Talk more of 1m. Your wedding would be more than glamorous.
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2015
greatkamala:
its nt all my savings that am spending, thats y I dont wana plan wit 1.5m or 2m lik som people suggested. ....I still want 2 av som change say 400 -600k in d bank by d time am done.
I still need someone to help me with a break down of how to go about achieving d wedding with my preset budget.
I dnt need answers lik yes or no...I need breakdown, som1 2 tel me y its possible or beta still aw 2 manage d sum 2 av a great day without rily going ova my budget
Your guest size (amount of guest & kind of), your location , kind of vendors you use, type of wedding (traditional or white or both) are key factors to determine if your preset budget will work or not...
So how many guest are u expecting??
where will you want your wedding to take place if lagos, wot part of lagos?
Traditional or white?
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by mamachops(f): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
depends on your location....venue...guest count....
but please let the trad and white be same day if possible ( youwillsave more)....

Any location within Osun state call Chiza's Chopsity and events 08037907877 for free wedding plan.
whatsapp 08109417060 for all cakes and cateriing services.

we work within your budget to wow your guests
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Emmaxmusic(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2015
for live band contact emmax 07034618548/07081550561
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Although it depends on the intricacy of your wedding, in general no amount is really too small to plan a wedding. I would advice you get a good wedding planner to help so u get value for ur money. Best wishes
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by LaHeiress(f): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Visit www.justbudgetweddings..com[url][/url] they are focused on low budget weddings in Nigeria. You will get ideas on how to spend your money wisely. Thank me later.
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by theorbiters: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Honestly, 1m is too more than enough.... It is just a one day event... What you should be concerned about is how to buid ur home later..

1 Like

Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by LaHeiress(f): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Replies like 1m is enough or not enough baffles me. He hasnt mentioned the type of wedding he wants, you dont even know what his fiancée wants, hear him out, what if he plans to have 500 guests and over? Or he hasn't concluded on the hall he wants and all the other logistics. Sorry to say, but some people are not realistic with their expectations and their budgets, you also need to find a way to meet their expectations with their budgets, I have planned a wedding with a 500k budget before but the couple were realistic with their expectations and what to prioritse on, it doesn't mean we won't deliver quality, it only means you can't have it all. What I am trying to say is that, 1M can be enough and 1M may not be enough depending on how realistic you are with your expectations. I focus on low budget weddings but with my years of experience, I have come to realize that couples on a budget are the ones that seem to want it all.

www.justbudgetweddings..com[url][/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by hadassah007(f): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
for about 200-300 guests you can spend 200/250k on a hall, 200k on food( rice and swallow), 100k on soft drinks and water, 150/200k on decor, 150k on photo and video, 100k on both your outfits, 60k on make up and bouquet, 40k on dj, 40k on mc. Those are bascially the major expenses.That will give you a good enough wedding. contact www.eventsbybella.com or eventsbybellaltd@gmail.com to give you afforable vendors
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by flo13: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
For any event whatsoever, ranging from corporate events(book launch, AGM, etc) weddings, couple's showers, bridal showers,baby showers to diaper showers, Naming Ceremonies, house warming, Graduation/Convocation and Church/Mosque events,Birthdays etc- Flo' Konsult is what you need. All you have to do is paint a picture and we'd bring it to life.
We provide Catering services,rental services, Small chops,Cakes,Chapman,asun, decoration, MC, DJ, Security, classy ushers, wedding gowns, bridal train wears, grooms' suit, bouquet, flex,customised website for couple, etc. We package events in a unique way,bringing your dream event alive and memorable. Contact us on 2B2E5CB3 or call 08035733235,08071968251.

Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by ArRahmanCakes: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2015
Contact us for your absolutely yummy and nutritious cakes,either for your wedding,birthday,retirement or other occassion cakes...we also deal in snacks, pastries and small chops bookings....all at a reduced and affordable price......for further information

Location-we deliver anywhere...

Your satisfaction is always guaranteed...
**We also do surprise delivery to your loved ones..try us today and you wont regret it...
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2015
Wynerz Event & Mobile Bar Services

Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by litaninja(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2015
40k? On the wedding dj? Is he playing with a boombox?

1 Like

Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by hadassah007(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
litaninja:
40k? On the wedding dj? Is he playing with a boombox?
when you have a relationship with vendors they give u crazy discounts like that!
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by litaninja(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2015
No really, thats not a discount, thats sub-standard service.

hadassah007:

when you have a relationship with vendors they give u crazy discounts like that!
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by tyde: 3:54pm On May 21, 2015
greatkamala:
hello house,
Is your brother ,sister , friend ,colleagues or
you wanna wed or do an event of any kind
,just connect to Manny's events & DECOR for
event planning ,decorations, lighting or
catering services by. contacting Mayor Mills
on 08189302835. Relax and expect the BEST!!!
likewise;
Visit our fan page on Facebook at https://m.facebook.com/mannyeventsanddecor and go through the best of creativity without forgetting to hit the "LIKE BUTTON"
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by tyde: 4:02pm On May 21, 2015
greatkamala:
Is your brother ,sister , friend ,colleagues or
you wanna wed or do an event of any kind
,just connect to Manny's events & DECOR for
event planning ,decorations, lighting or
catering services by. contacting Mayor Mills
on 08189302835. Relax and expect the BEST!!!
likewise;
Visit our fan page on Facebook at https://m.facebook.com/mannyeventsanddecor and go through the best of creativity without forgetting to hit the "LIKE BUTTON"
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by purplestoneeven: 11:39am On May 25, 2015
We at purplestone events will make sure your event is a memorable one. We handle every event like it's our best friend's party.

We handle;
Event planning and management
Event venue decoration
Makeup and Gele tying
Ushering services

Contacts
Phone numbers: 08099441987, 08023072654
Bbm: 7E29C943
Email: Purplestonevent@yahoo.co.uk
Twitter : @PurpleStonevents

We look forward to serving you. ..
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by cantiride2: 1:42am On Jun 03, 2015
hello 1,what location do you want your reception that will determine the price of hall.
2,how many guests re you expecting at the wedding.
3,your tribe so as to know the kind of soup that will be prepared for the wedding.(your local soup).
4,Does it include sourvernirs.

Majors in wedding are the food (meat and chicken) there shd be food in excess and enough drinks available.

Answering this question will enable effective pricing and planning.Contact me on 08020520514 Dozie
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Ymodulus: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Waspy:
Young man... Spend your money wisely. Its a day event
You write bro, i wonder why people spend up to a million naira on just wedding parties.

When a wedding can be organised, with just 100k. i see nothing wrong in the op taking his wife to court then head back home and then buy foods from any of the eateries around with chicken laps.
At least 20-30 Guest is ok. and even if he spends N3,000 per food per individual making N90K at most. That is ok. He sleeps well and live happily ever after.

1 Like

Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by Sibrah: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
^^ really? What of entertainment and location of hosting ur guest? May be N450,000 for a budget wedding.
Re: Can I Plan Wedding With 900k To 1m by eventsmeter(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sorry to say, but you'll most likely not get the kind of information you seek here yourself. You would have to do some research.
1.) Get to google and get a checklist there. Make it as expansive as possible. Remember you'll probable get a list suited to American or European weddings.
2.) Now trim that list with your budget in mind. Strike out whatever it is that is not necessary. Substitute for those that have been omitted.
3) Decide on the number of guests you want at your event. This is very, very important.
4) Decide on what items you would want to prioritize. By this i mean, allot arbitrary costs to each item. You would surely get most of your budgeting wrong but it helps you in choosing what is priority.
5.) At this point, you are sure of what you want. Then, choose and option of getting a wedding planner to work with you you may put together a committee of really close friends who meet with you say every 10days to plan and manage your event and budget.
With these, am sure you would be fine.
Goodluck and Congratulations in advance

(1) (2) (Reply)

BENEFITS OF SEA SALT FOR HEALTH, HAIR & SKIN / Guy Celebrates Birthday In Wheelbarrow With Friends / The Event Planners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.