Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why I Want To Live A Quiet Life – Korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Want To Live A Quiet Life – Korede Bello (803 Views)

Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Why I Prefer To Live A Quiet Life – Korede Bello… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Live A Quiet Life – Korede Bello by bolajioginni: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Mavin Records act, Korede Bello, has revealed that he doesn’t see himself as a star yet even if he’s with arguably the biggest record label in the land. His goal, as far as he is concerned, is to learn more from Don Jazzyand become a better person. ‘I am not looking at my contract, but want to learn from my boss, Don Jazzy and tap into the impact his influence will have on me, to make me a better person in the society. ‘I wish to live a quiet life because I want people to be able to approach me; to either appreciate my effort, or criticize me, as the case may be, so I can do better.’ The Nigerian Institute of Journalism former student laments the unhealthy rivalry in the industry and how artistes flaunting their affluence and is not ready to be a part of it. ‘It has become a competition of ‘I am better than you’ or ‘I am richer than you.’ Artistes in the industry now flaunt affluence, having grabbed mouthwatering deals,’ Korede said. In a recent interview on Nigerianfilms, Korede revealed that he decided to live a humble and low profile life, to attract more people and get to learn more...see more at http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/04/why-i-want-to-live-quiet-life-korede.html
Re: Why I Want To Live A Quiet Life – Korede Bello by Acekidc4(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Quiet life Kwa?? Absolutely not in Nigeria!!
Nigeria is a Loud Country
Am Proud to be A NIGERIAN
Re: Why I Want To Live A Quiet Life – Korede Bello by teemanbastos(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
e never c MONEY grin grin
very soon e go buy rolls royce upload on all social media sites

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan Commissions 447-metre Flyover In Effurun,delta State / Jay Z Says His Cousin Moved To Nigeria To Discover New Talents For Him / Uche Jombo Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Writes Heartfelt Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.